Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitu_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: trina_one

I am not sure myself how far she went, but am assuming she did finish high school which is way beyond anyone in the Thakur house.   That itself puts her ahead of Shakti and should have told her something, apart from common sense which is not even taught, it's a God-given gift.   But her stung pride from being dumped by the Mathurs made her decide to go for this marriage and made even her liberal father turn away from her.   What is the saying?   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. 

I agree πŸ˜ƒ
cvs gives so much important to this character
last time her bigamny tracks🀒 TRP abhi taak uper nahi ayyi  
 and now 4 th man for her πŸ˜• 
i hope and pray that this the last one πŸ˜•

Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mitaly..

I agree πŸ˜ƒ
cvs gives so much important to this character
last time her bigamny tracks🀒 TRP abhi taak uper nahi ayyi  
 and now 4 th man for her πŸ˜• 
i hope and pray that this the last one πŸ˜•

I'm with you Mitaly, but knowing how predictable this show is with character turnovers we can never be sure.  

Am hoping Chandu settles down with someone, I could use some good news and a hot wedding episode with tons of good dancing by the guys.   πŸ˜ƒ
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
You ar right...Krishna even said that to komal to persuade her to marry adarsh...that her life will be a torture like amma and kesar if bauji arranges her marriage to a thakur and that adarsh will be a much better husband 😊
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Enjoyable post as always trina... good points...

u r right... the Thakurs always treated  women shabbily... Krishna being the only exception... he too was arrogant in the beginning but our Madam P soon set him right... πŸ˜† Witness yest scene in train where K wanted to pay bribe to TT... but one glare from her and he sat down mumbling... πŸ˜†

Komal's case is unique... here in Sax house, SHE's the Thakur and ill-treating everyone... πŸ˜†
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: a_uma

Enjoyable post as always trina... good points...

u r right... the Thakurs always treated  women shabbily... Krishna being the only exception... he too was arrogant in the beginning but our Madam P soon set him right... πŸ˜† Witness yest scene in train where K wanted to pay bribe to TT... but one glare from her and he sat down mumbling... πŸ˜†

Komal's case is unique... here in Sax house, SHE's the Thakur and ill-treating everyone... πŸ˜†

Thanks Uma!   In Komal's case, she grew up spoiled and pampered so she feels its her right to behave that way, since noone's ill-treating her she needs to do it haha.