Jammona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
As handsome as he is, he has a very terrible manner towards gopi and others. The only relationship that Ahem knows is his mothers because he knew and felt his mum's pain and that kokila was taking her anger at gopi and rather than defusing the situation, he added petrol to the fire. He does not how to love othesr and give respect. See in order to console his mum, he said to jigar that studying through tv is nonsense in an angry tone.

How do we expect him to love, care and understand gopi when he only associate these words to his mum and no one else. He is only helping gopi as he wants modi name to be respected by all and if it means tolerating gopi until he achieve this then he will do it.

I pity gopi for being stuck up with such a person. I thought he changed but these past episodes made my dislike him again. Rather than sharing his pain with his wife he startes to abuse her verbally and i hope gopi passes and show him her dedication.

I want him tested as well by making a name for himself without the modi tag as kinjal has said. may be then he will appreciate his wife and her honest and simply ways of life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really don't think a person like ahem can really change... so sad for gopi.
Just like rashi will never change.
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Overtime, he has changed, he isn't the same as before.

I must he has had an AMAZING improvement, so I wouldn't call him a 'jerk' under this situation. But yes, I'd call him a jerk for not being able to see the love for himself in Gopi's eyes, he is metaphorically blind I say, because even after enduring so much she is not getting what she deserves.

Like they say, it's better late than never, Ahem will improve all the more in the coming episodes, I KNOW Gopi will ace her exams, this will be a realizing moment for Ahem, for shouting at her that she will fail her exams. Knowing the type of person Ahem is, he will definitely genuinely apologize to Gopi. 

Thus will bring them more closer than before, this will also evoke emotion in Ahem, that despite him and his mom shouting at her and telling her off so many times (while the mistake is not hers) she took it all without a word. He WILL realize her importance.

Let's give it a week more and the result will be in front of your eyes.