India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

This week was one of the best...

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged

The begining of the show , the red-saree-rain-GH sequence and now this week. Rest of the show can be easily forgotten as full of gotwa- episodes.

The beginning of the week was excellent . devi Ma's blessing fell on Khushi in the form of the dupatta from Arnavs hand . We are given the assurance that ultimately Khushi will be Arnavs bride , no matter what they will have to endure before achieving the blissful union

The telephone conversation ( I found it quite funny - the way Khushi  was pretending and ASR getting angrier by seconds )

The kitchen encounter and Khushi self defence mechanism ( never knew flour can contribute to sexiness of a man)

Who can forget the Tom and Jerry chase all over RM

and
The character dheela embrace bringing our Arhi just couple of inches apart, a scene full of intensity and passion

The unmasking of ASR

And those final hateful words and subsequent remorse

But I loved the "Father- daughter " hug at the end of the week 

Which makes me dream that
"This father"  will know with whom to perform the sacred duty of every daughter,s father - Kanyadan . .

Edited by sunaina02 - 23 September 2011 at 11:15pm

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

najbegjasmine.swanlnp11sweety_virgo1gudia7iqralovespkyeknupskradiationnabeela.ArnavKhushi1996Chinu5Nikki_Canantanantunna_178..-Niru-..lakshmi_SGktmsYazzy91FebruaryFlowersuperdil19mitthoosun2011stardust-.infinite.moon_minekimmutibs09-Leah-ShiningStar18..Amina..aa123.80mazkachazkapinky_blueskiesbikeridermomma1128naz17555-Jahnvi-AbommiSillyPepperInfofan.Sad.But.True..hea.pakpearlrechusKhushix29-SilverAngel-FakeLoveSofna

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
It was the best week full of meaningful scenes and dialogue...and it was goatwa free!!!!!!!!!!  (I heard the goat is in contract talks with PH and insisting on new dressing room.)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

najbeganantanantsun2011tibs09mazkachazkaInfofanFakeLovesunaina02

-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
So true.!The week was pretty awesome..Quit posting all these ASR pics..ROFL.Marwana hai kya??ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011pinky_blueskies

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
It was the week that actually took the story forward... we see a new track coming up... tough times ahead for Khushi.. but atleast we moved on..

Plus this week has been a huge, tremendous progress when it comes to ArHi as well.. Khushi got to witness another side to Arnav while Arnav found that Khushi does share his pain... the pain of losing 'parents' and can now connect to her on that basis!.. very meaningful stuff

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantsun2011pakpearlpinky_blueskiessunaina02

mitthoo IF-Dazzler
mitthoo
mitthoo

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Nice post Clap

this week was also the best because..

1. de-infatilization and "getting a clue"-fication of ASR's DI  I think slowly-slowly  CVs ke dimaag mein aaya.. ki bahut zyaada clueless kar diya usse..so looks like some damage control there
  2. 0.00000001% de-chamkelization of Khushi   I thought her attire today was very very slight improvement.  Still hoping for a makeover.
Might add more later.. but I focus so much on ASR..ki baak sab logon pe dhyan nahin jaata..

and I missed my other fav LaxmiBig smile..  Arre ASR Bhaayya itne dukhi hain kitne dino se.. and Laxmi ka pata nahin..

I think she is busy trying to find Shyam Jeeju's where abouts.. and was probably waiting at the door for him to come.. Tabhi Puja mein nahin dikhayi di. ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantsun2011-Leah-pakpearlFakeLovesunaina02

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

So true.!The week was pretty awesome..Quit posting all these ASR pics..ROFL.Marwana hai kya??ROFL

Aao , hum sab ek saath mar jaye . Look at this avatar of ASR ...   dhyam mein bhi sexy Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

guessimgreatanantanant-Leah-mazkachazka

rechus IF-Stunnerz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Wow... Super post.. Totaly agree with u...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunaina02

Unconventional IF-Sizzlerz
Unconventional
Unconventional

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Absolutely right...it was bcoz d story actually moved 4ward...
every thing was perfecto...Thumbs Up
still d tom n jerry chase nd unmaskin of ASR wer D BEST...
EmbarrassedBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunaina02

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index