Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Ritzie, few days back I thought she is the only girl in the show who has brains, logic & sensebility. Goes to show when u fall in love speciallly with Abhay dimaag ka fuse udd jata hain.

Love is Blind in her case naive too.

I don't want a heart broken Alina.

Thats what snigdha. She is Brains with Power. She has always voiced her opinions and she has got her family react to that too. But may be what she has seen are her mother's atyachaar and not nice gentle words like Raichands. But she has seen her brother's treatments - I am not talking about how Jeh treats her publicly but how he treats her when their mom is there. Has he ever supported her even for small things? Then how will he support her for dating a Vampire?πŸ˜• 
Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pari-Gupta

Poor Aleena

May be left her brains in the dark room🀣🀣
On a serous note she is too good to see others evilness as it is said
"Aap bhale to jag bhala"

Pari, Alina was never brainless, she was always the nice one. Its just that she need to stop trusting other supernaturals blindly.πŸ˜†
Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: friends2805

I wonder wht will happen when Alina will realize how much power she possesses ... wht will she do to the vamps. and wolves for using herπŸ˜†

Exactly. I want her to grow up before she realises that power. I have confidence that she will not use that power for anything un-human with her conscious mind but then if she is so trusting, anybody canmisguide her. She will be a blast in wrong hands.
Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

yeah she is too trusting. she is lika child soo naive. it gonna be painful when she finds out the people she trusts the most are playing with her feeling, her heart. its gonna be really painful.  this is gonna turn her negative n perhaps she will never trust anyone again. 

Yup she is like an innocent child. I don't know how will she react when she finds out.    
Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidchu

Ok ritzie I gave this link to Priya aka alina to read it😳

Thanks Archi. But dont you want to comment on this naiveness?πŸ˜† I thought I will get spammed by you (I know you avoid in my posts but something on how you feel about it)πŸ˜† Esp. Your Personal opinionπŸ˜‰
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ritzie

Thats what snigdha. She is Brains with Power. She has always voiced her opinions and she has got her family react to that too. But may be what she has seen are her mother's atyachaar and not nice gentle words like Raichands. But she has seen her brother's treatments - I am not talking about how Jeh treats her publicly but how he treats her when their mom is there. Has he ever supported her even for small things? Then how will he support her for dating a Vampire?πŸ˜• 

Ritz u remember my name.πŸ˜† Anyways I feel bad for Alina. She is already love deprive & is besotted to Abhay God knows what will happen when she'll come to know about Abhiya & Abhay's betrayal.

Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidchu

Ritzie Priya read ur post and she has commented on this post and I m pasting her reply for u here :)

I jus read it! Its really swt n cutely written..too many questions he he well I wish I cd answr thm lolzz bt dats how the plot goes...n the story unfolds..do tell her I read it n liked it too!

Thanks so much Archi. Yeah I understand even Priya cant answer those questions. I have heard that the actors/ actresses dont get to know much details about the plot. I am glad she took time to read it and liked it. Thats really nice of her.