Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Why didn't Mona open her mouth!!! - Page 4

rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: groovychica_22

the ppl who needed to know the truth all know the truth there is absolutely no reason to drag parmeet into this mess. it's not like goldi is harrassing htem anymore or staying in the house with parmeet or creating any rifts now that whole chapter is closed so hetal needs to learn to move on and karan needs to stop acting like hetal. and seriously waht does karan want  from parmeet...he has already left his house and went against his parents to support sweety and is staying with sweety through thick and thin i think that should be enough. and technically if you try to see things through parmeet's side then mona left his brother at the alter for anukalp and married anukalp you don't see him trying to convince the whole house that mona is evil and ruined his brother's life do you? no he got over it so should everyone else. 

Exactly. I totally agree. I see no reason for them to be crying over the whole situation when it has been over and done with and mostly importantly Sejal the one who is most hurt is moving on.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rayadallie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: groovychica_22

noone is hating karan but seriously there is nothing anyone can say to parmeet he is goldie's brother he is going to support goldie no matter what they say and he is right in his place for doing so. its' the same way that mona's family supported mona no matter what goldie's family said. and ultimately it was sejal's stupidity, which sejal realized. and goldie didn't do that much to the extent they are dramatizing and overdoing eveyrthing it never got remotely close to that serious or hardly went very far at all and it's her stupidity too for not realizing his character or intentions after everything htat happened in the past. mona opening her mouth would have only upset parmeet more and ofcourse he is not going to believe anything the girl who left her brother at the alter has to say. no matter what anyone says he won't believe. and if the rest of the family joins karan in his stupid solo fight then what exactly will they accomplish? parmeet leaving? adn then what about sweety who just lost her child is in a fragile state of mind and doesn't have any support of her inlaws? karan is wrong in this case...he should be aware of goldie's true nature and cautious in the future and just drop it right there rather than victimizing parmeet and insulting him and insisting hte whole family do so too...what does karan hope to accomplish by insulting parmeet's brother and insisitng that parmeet join forces with him against goldie...who quite frankly went through his own share of suffering when the girl he loved left him at the alter...yet still parmeet respects mona and her family..goldie got his revenge and peace of mind he's done messing with the family now whatever happens it's the family's own fault. and sejal has her own brother to look out for her and be protective and defensive for her. what karan needs to do is look out for his sister and not fight with her husband. the issue is not even whether goldie is good or bad...it's whether parmeet or karan are right or wrong and really karan is wrong what he is doing is wrong and since he got married he has been senselessly creating fights and issues he lost all senses on how to talk, act, behave, everything. the family obviously is justifiably disturbed by his behavior, confused as to what to do with him when he's been behaving so rudely with them all, and not at all supportive of what he is doing because it's wrong. and when the whole sejal thing was actually going on...and hetal and karan knew something was going on...and mona and ambaji kept trying to tell them about goldie then where were karan and hetal? oh yeah on a honey moon sponsored by goldie! but now when it's resolved and everyone is happy then what are htey doing ? creating an issue and drama in everyone's life and then crying that noone cares about us...these are seriously the two dumbest characters i have ever seen a serial create. 

Good analysis. Could not have said it better
rayadallie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

No my dear they are cousins...Pls ck it out if you dont believe me..

Goldie came in bedi and gandhi family's life because of Mona...He came to take revenge..What Sejal told Goldie today was right on...I want that SOB exposed so Parmeet can take all his rude comments back..

NE ways truth will come out one day.

I think you are right they are cousins or is either Goldie was adopted. however, they grew up together as brother and they have that love for each other. This relationship has nothing to do with blood. Choosing blood over a stranger argument i dont agree to. I grew up with strangers and believe me they stood up for me in my time of need more than my blood relation did. So as far as i am concern they are brothers.

Parmeeting taking his rude comments back wont solve anything as two wrongs cannot make a right. Karan should have spoken to Parmeet better and in a mature manner but he was rude and disrespectful to his sister's husband without even thinking about his sister for one moment knowing that parmeet is making a great sacrifice to be with her because he love her. His sister is so emotionally disturb right now and he is only complicating things rather than making it better.
groovychica_22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
but either way in the end sejal is just hurting more...mona and ambaji had handled the whole situation so wisely and helped sejal come out of it so strong...now for no reason at all by dramatizing everything that had already been wrapped up weeks back...sejal is forced to feel stupid again and relive the tiny mistake all over again which is just dumb hetal and karan are just making it impossible for sejal to move on under hte pretense that they care for her. so far hetal and karan created turmoil in sweety's marriage yet again, sejal's life, and each of their respective family's lives adn then they sit there crying that they are victims and noone cares for them...ummm how can anyone care for them when they just misconstrue each and everything anyone does or says...if anyone shows them love, then karan and hetal accuse them of just acting...cuz yeah the family will really gain so much out of pretending to love such useless ppl...and if the family says antyhing to admonish hetal and karan then they feel that they have no respect in the house so what can anyone do for them they just see negativity in everything. it's really funny how hetal and karan react so strongly to anything anyone says to them but they expect noone to react to any of the things that come out of their own rude, disrespectful, and bitter mouths. Edited by groovychica_22 - 12 years ago
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hetal who could have mended hearts of karan and other family members  has done very bad thing.she is instigating karan against family members.and splited bedi family.

whenever same problems arises in gandhi family mona acted wisely and kept family from disintegration.she always asked anukulp keep family first.in car incident she cleverly diffused tension between anukulp and ambajee.

now i understood what cvs wanted to show.they are showing  how differently mona and hetal handles family matters.

mona unites family where as hetal splits family.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yep Mona could do no wrong..She is not a human being she is godess and perfect...This is why Ambaji loves her more like a daughter..

Every household should have Mona, Abha, Saloni, Rhimjhim, Archana 😛

Who wants a more of a human being like Hetal, Sejal types for a daughter?  I would not
vcoolwater thumbnail
We all should have  daughter like Hetal 😆.  It is normal for her to "borrow" money from her husband without even telling him to buy an expansive necklace. It also very normal for her to mangled her sausral repuatation by lying to her mother that they demanding dowry from them.

It also good to steal your brother's car with that lie. Then one that he has been dreaming about since childhood. . 

It also very normal for her to create rift between family members so she can be the queen of the household.

The most important quality that we value in Hetal is that she never happy for anyone else. That is an ideal quality of a daughter and a daughter-in-law.  Yup who doesn't want a daughter like Hetal 😆

Edited by vcoolwater - 12 years ago
rayadallie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vcoolwater

We all should have  daughter like Hetal 😆.  It is normal for her to "borrow" money from her husband without even telling him to buy an expansive necklace. It also very normal for her to mangled her sausral repuatation by lying to her mother that they demanding dowry from them.

It also good to steal your brother's car with that lie. Then one that he has been dreaming about since childhood. . 

It also very normal for her to create rift between family members so she can be the queen of the household.

The most important quality that we value in Hetal is that she never happy for anyone else. That is an ideal quality of a daughter and a daughter-in-law.  Yup who doesn't want a daughter like Hetal 😆

and the list goes on. the excuse is she is metally disturb
rayadallie thumbnail

and the list goes on. the big excuse is she is mentally disturb
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

and insult your own mother and own bhabhi and  stay in there home without any shame.

i also want daughter like hetal.😆