Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Why didn't Mona open her mouth!!! - Page 3

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
No my dear they are cousins...Pls ck it out if you dont believe me..

Goldie came in bedi and gandhi family's life because of Mona...He came to take revenge..What Sejal told Goldie today was right on...I want that SOB exposed so Parmeet can take all his rude comments back..

NE ways truth will come out one day.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
many truths never come to light .

hetal did  lot of evil things which  never got exposed.

how much she did negative things in past against mona but those truths never exposed.

now god giving her punishment for what she did in past.
Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mona should have opened her mouth...but nobody in Bedi family is going to believe her...so you need Ambaji and Vimmy also open their mouth along with Mona...so that it puts doubt in Parmeet's mind...Karan just exaggerated the Sejal issue...Parmeet could be egoistic to a certain point...but he is not a bad person...but Karan has become an idiot now...there is a difference. Sejal is Hetal's sister and Parmeet and Goldie are cousins.

Hetal is in tears...because her husband Karan left home...because Daarji kicked him out...not fair...agreed SIL gets a lot of respect...maybe more than son...Karan does not know how to talk...what to say... but still not fair to kick him out...Daarji, Satnam and Vimmy not able to resolve the issue...Ambaji does not want to interfere...the right way most of the time...but things are exploding...Ambaji needs to get in...Hetal goes to Phui...wrong choice...agreed Hetal does not trust and do not want to listen to Ambaji and do not like Mona...so from where can she get the right advice...from nowhere...so she is a lost case...Hetal said nobdy tried to stop Karan from leaving the house...Hetal said that right here...but who can stop Karan from leaving the house...nobody...Karan is in a state of mind...where?????...not on earth...not in the skies...not in the sea either...oh yeah I forgot...Chandigarh...Chandigarh.

Hetal's tears are only for Karan and nobody else...forget the family...that leaves Sweetie to comment on...well,well Sweetie could be selfish a lot of times and very childish and fight with Mona and anybody else when not not in right frame of mind...and has gone through and going through a lot...is also in tears...but she is not that bad...when she is in the right frame of mind wants to be happy and wants happiness all around...and would care for the family too...and that is the big difference between Sweetie and Hetal.

Edited by beetaurus - 12 years ago
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: beetaurus

Mona should have opened her mouth...but nobody in Bedi family is going to believe her...so you need Ambaji and Vimmy also open their mouth along with Mona...so that it puts doubt in Parmeet's mind...Karan just exaggerated the Sejal issue...Parmeet could be egoistic to a certain point...but he is not a bad person...but Karan has become an idiot now...there is a difference. Sejal is Hetal's sister and Parmeet and Goldie are cousins.

Hetal is in tears...because her husband Karan left home...because Daarji kicked him out...not fair...agreed SIL gets a lot of respect...maybe more than son...Karan does not know how to talk...what to say... but still not fair to kick him out...Daarji, Satnam and Vimmy not able to resolve the issue...Ambaji does to want to interfere...the right way most of the time...but things are exploding...Ambaji needs to get in...Hetal goes to Phui...wrong choice...agreed Hetal does not trust and do not want to listen to Ambaji and do not like Mona...so from where can she get the right advice...from nowhere...so she is a lost case...Hetal said nobdy tried to stop Karan from leaving the house...Hetal said that right here...but who can stop Karan from leaving the house...nobody...Karan is in a state of mind...where?????...not on earth...not in the skies...not in the sea either...oh yeah I forgot...Chandigarh...Chandigarh.

Hetal's tears are only for Karan and nobody else...forget the family...that leaves Sweetie to comment on...well,well Sweetie could be selfish a lot of times and very childish and fight with Mona and anybody else when not not in right frame of mind...and has gone through and going through a lot...is also in tears...but she is not that bad...when she is in the right frame of mind wants to be happy and wants happiness all around...and would care for the family too...and that is the big difference between Sweetie and Hetal.

ambajee might not be in position interfere in bedi family problem.

in the past bedi family never interfered in gandhi family affairs.even when mona thrown out from gandhi family then also they never interfered with ambajee decision.

now with which face ambajee can interfere in bedi family affairs??

so its bedi family's internal problem.so they need to solve it themselves.

but where is gurnaam??his son and sil are fighting and instead of trying to solve it where he is disappeared??
Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ambaji picked a perfect time not to get involved when she should get involved as she is one of those 3 who knows the truth abt Goldie along with Mona and Vimmy.

No wonder Hetal ran to foi...I would too..Ambaji now can feel what she has done to Hetal..Sliding hetal and making mona her ideal daughter...So now Hetal is showing same love to Foi who has loved unconditionally like a mother...Forget how bad bijal foi is but she truly loves Hetal as her daughter..

Ambaji is creating bigger rift by not acting right..She has to use her brain and be there for her daughter.

Beataurus I do  agree with most of your post abv..

karan is not acting like an idiot...He is acting like a son who was thrown out due to family believes in respecting Damaad more than anyone even if he does not deserve it..

If Vimmy & Ambaji opens their mouth along with Mona, Karan's story will have more credibility and Parmeet the sensible guy we all used to know might believe it..

groovychica_22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i don't understand how parmeet is being insensible at all though he was never rude to karan even when karan was making the allegations he explained everything to karan nicely it's karan who wasn't letting go. even after he tried to help hetal when she fell karan was a jerk. if someone in the house you are staying at hates you that much and is that rude and bothered by your presence then it's only natural that you will want to get out of the house. parmeet  decided to leave and approached that topic too quite sensibly wihtout making a big issue out of it but the whole family has just witnessed the whole karan drama that they know the real reason and don't support the reason that parmeet feels he has to leave the house and they are right karan is out of line in this instance and for how long is he going to be a total brat and is everyone suppose to turn a blind eye. karan needs to have some sense on how to handle certain issues. he went from being soo overly passive to way too overly aggressive. 
groovychica_22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
he's not entirely wrong he's just not approaching anything sensibly is all and that's what's irritating to watch and killing his character. 
vcoolwater thumbnail
I disagree with you. If Mona and others open their mouth, it would make the situation worse. Permeet would even  get more angry, and would storm out of the house just like Karan. Permeet thinks everyone is after Goldie. So it would just verfiy what he feels.

It was smart for Mona to stay quiet.  It's not her place to meddle in things.  It would have made things worse.

As for Ambaji. She feeling very hurt right now. Her daughter has openly showed disdain towards her and not want her around. Hetal doesn't even want to see her mother's face. In  Ambaji mind, she would make things worse by visiting her. She even stated that to Mona and the others. It's up Hetal now to mend her realationship with her . Why does Ambaji have to do all the work? Why does Hetal get a free pass for everything? Nothing is ever her fault.  Everything is everyone else's fault. 😕.    If she loved her mother, she would try fix the relationship.

I disagree with Daarji. However Karan acted  like big child who needs to  be scolded and given a timeout. He handle the situation really wrong. If he wants to be treated like a adult, he needs act like one.
Edited by vcoolwater - 12 years ago
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taral83

Your forgetting that there is a Gandhi family member in the Bedi family. Hetal. The fight went as for that is might ruin Hetal's life. In that aspect, Mona has a responsibility as the "bahu" of Ghandi family to protect the happiness of her nanad (sis-in-law). Yes, Hetal might not be nice to Mona, but Hetal is still Mona's Ammaji's daughter and her husband's sister. And she should have opened her mouth for that reason. And it wouldn't have caused any issues at all in Ghandi family. It would have saved them from trouble, hence Karan leaving Hetal alone. Possibly to never return. In fact, this would have maybe even helped Sejal recover faster, because she would have even hated Goldie more for all the lieing he is telling Parmeet and for causing issues in her sister's house. The point I was trying to make was that when ur family is fighting the way it was and you know who is telling the truth, you speak up. Mona is married into the Gandhi family, but she is still the daughter of the Bedi family, and you don't look for benefits when it comes to family.

Sometimes its better to keep quiet in a situation rather than add more fuel to the fire. Parmeet would have never seen Mona's point in the heat of the arguments because he is not thinking right. I think Mona was right to remain quiet because the situation is fragile. In another setting maybe she can try to explain to parmeet and even then he may not believe since Goldie is always nice to him and Sweety and even if he doubts Goldie what difference would it make? they are still brothers and parmeet would not give up his brother just because he commit one mistake. Come on
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: vcoolwater

I disagree with you. If Mona and others open their mouth, it would make the situation worse. Permeet would even  get more angry, and would storm out of the house just like Karan. Permeet thinks everyone is after Goldie. So it would just verfiy what he feels.

It was smart for Mona to stay quiet.  It's not her place to meddle in things.  It would have made things worse.

As for Ambaji. She feeling very hurt right now. Her daughter has openly showed disdain towards her and not want her around. Hetal doesn't even want to see her mother's face. In  Ambaji mind, she would make things worse by visiting her. She even stated that to Mona and the others. It's up Hetal now to mend her realationship with her . Why does Ambaji have to do all the work? Why does Hetal get a free pass for everything? Nothing is ever her fault.  Everything is everyone else's fault. 😕.    If she loved her mother, she would try fix the relationship.

I disagree with Daarji. However Karan acted  like big child who needs to  be scolded and given a timeout. He handle the situation really wrong. If he wants to be treated like a adult, he needs act like one.

i agree karan was rude, but he was right,is okay if a son is thrown out when he is right but SIL cant leave the house when he is wrong..
and about ambaji,i still think hetal needed her mother,still dint get why amabji dint visit her,so many times we fight with our parents cause of generation gap,but when we are sad wqe need our mothers lap the most,here amabji stayed opposite her she could easily cum to viist but she dint, i felt its her ego which stopped her so y hetal shld go and meet ambaji when she knows she wont get the luv back,tats y she ran and hug fui who gave her the same luv and affection