Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'L Champs Music ka Gurucool

Sa re ga litle champs sep 23, 2011

anubhal thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Jatin Lalit was too rude, immature, overconfident and obnoxious.  How did Jatin worked with Rafi and Kishore  who died in 1980 and 1987 respectively whereas Jatin started working in 1992 ????

Channel should make sure that Judges (including Maha Judge) work as a professional team without pointing fingers & letting each other down in front of Indian and International viewers.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pradarshak thumbnail
Originally posted by: anubhal

Jatin Lalit was too rude, immature, overconfident and obnoxious. How did Jatin worked with Rafi and Kishore who died in 1980 and 1987 respectively whereas Jatin started working in 1992 ????

Channel should make sure that Judges (including Maha Judge) work as a professional team without pointing fingers & letting each other down in front of Indian and International viewers.

On my way home...looks like another TRP gaining week.

Worked with both legends might not mean Jatin was the MD, probably he was an assistant MD or an instrument player. FYI Jatin started as an MD before 1992. I remember one of their hit songs "bin tere sanam", I am sure they stated even before that.
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree. But then the channels generally have no ethnics or low ethics. All they care about is TRPS even if they come at the expense of abusing someone or putting people down or showing very cleverly edited portions.
Pradarshak thumbnail
Sorry... checked with imdb...statred as MD in 1991.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Kailash asked for it and hot headed Jatin gave it to him...

KK was not only rude but was mocking and being a sarcastic where Jatin was letting him have it..

What I felt so bad and sad during this process was super duper Nitin got the brunt of it...JP was rude to Nitin and hyped Niladri bit too much..

My heart went out for Nitin...The boy who is always composed, keeps low profile, no drama, nautanky cried obviously he is also young man..

Today there was tooo much testosterones flying all over judges panel and Maha guru  
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
muse10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mohini19

I agree. But then the channels generally have no ethnics or low ethics. All they care about is TRPS even if they come at the expense of abusing someone or putting people down or showing very cleverly edited portions.

Yes. After seeing a few seasons, it appears that there is always one judge who seems almost appointed to trigger arguments on the show. That judge becomes controversial among viewers but the show benefits. I guess this time it is KK.
san2471 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=anubhal]Jatin Lalit was too rude, immature, overconfident and obnoxious.  How did Jatin worked with Rafi and Kishore  who died in 1980 and 1987 respectively whereas Jatin started working in 1992 ????

[/QU

Totally agree !! As far as I remember, Jatin and Lalit used to play in the orchestra of LP before they ventured on their own!! He is referring to Rafi and Kishore in that context but presented it as if he was the MD. While KK was his match, it was not right to refer to his background in a public forum. KK should have asked him to sing the 2 lines of the songs that Rafi and Kishore sang for him.
san2471 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Kailash asked for it and hot headed Jatin gave it to him...

KK was not only rude but was mocking and being a sarcastic where Jatin was letting him have it..

What I felt so bad and sad during this process was super duper Nitin got the brunt of it...JP was rude to Nitin and hyped Niladri bit too much..

My heart went out for Nitin...The boy who is always composed, keeps low profile, no drama, nautanky cried obviously he is also young man..

Today there was tooo much testosterones flying all over judges panel and Maha guru  

True True...First he had to sing one scale lower for Azmat and then suffer in the hands of JP. After the break up with LP, Jatin has not got any offer. I feel KK has something with Jatin outside the show and they were engaged in a slinging match here.
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The root of the problem, IMO, was really the format of the show...one kid vs. another. Really? The 'creatives' couldn't come up with something better considering this is a children's show and kids are sensitive souls and may not be able to handle such a pressure. And other things that happened, for whatever reasons, were a result of that. THREE kids cried in one day *sad muh*...that speaks a LOT about the format of the show and how it shouldn't have been executed in the first place. 
indomie thumbnail
KK was rude, high headed and sarcastic all along. there is no modesty .and talks irrelevant...how can he ask other judges to talk the way he wanted...is it the first time he is judging the show...he gets too personal with his team as compared to other judges..he showed it right from the first eliminations..You can be a supporter for ur student..but pls, don't degrade others in the mask being frank..he was not frank..he was blunt n ruthless at times.come on.Salman is always polite but his success went into his Guru's head..so I don't feel bad for him when Jatin bashed him. KK deserves it .