Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'L Champs Music ka Gurucool

K K Is going to get it...He has it coming...

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Go for it Jatin, JA and AS...KK is asking for it...I would love to see him getting smashed...

Waiting...😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahina90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Go for it Jatin, JA and AS...KK is asking for it...I would love to see him getting smashed...

Waiting...😍

I loved the bashing...thankyou Adnan sir Javed sir and Jatin sir mwahz! Sad for Salman what a guru to have!!! poor kid!
sohan12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Jatin on today's show could not be more childish!
san2471 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree...this is what will happen if you bring people on board as judges who have seen glorious days but are now jobless and their ego speaks and tempers fly. Kailash ignited it and Jatin burst out and poor Nitin got rattled..
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Honestly, I'm pissed at the channel for showing this nonsense.

No matter, if the judges or mahajudges are at the peak of their career or past their heydays, they all are artists. It is sad to see that stupid exchange of words on the show. And I really don't want to get into who started it, who responded to it kinda debate.

The channel is no less. If the show is good (which it is with the very good quality of child singers), it need not resort to these cheap gimmicks.

But, the channel has to spoil it especially when the show is nearing its grand finale.

Shame on you, Zee!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Testosterones were flying everywhere on judges panel between Judges and Mahaguru...Man we needed our female specie Alka Yagnik back...

Lord have mercy!!!!

So much tu tu main main between KK and JP..Poor Nitin got caught in their ego war..