Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Mohini19

It is Raj. No doubts about that.

I wonder if this industrialist guy Raj does any work. He is supposed to be a business tycoon. And all I have seen him doing is roaming around SB and hospitals.

And when does this group of lawyers (Jaggu, Vimal, Karan etc.) practice when all they are doing is busy in prayers, hospitals, and standing in the living room of SB?

Don't the story writers need to pay attention to these little (well not so little) details?

I guess the CV's are practicing that Family comes first but to be honest, I've only seen the family handling little cases. Like Abha only was a lawyer for Ranchod's case. Karan, i think we yet to see him arguing in the court ðŸ˜•
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hahahhahah how Abha had suddenly became lawyer to defend Ranchhod...

CVs make lawyers and doctors just like that in a snap of a finger...Grrr
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
kaala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NO ways! Niether Vimal nor Raj. It is those goons who Abha and Lata had a tiff with. One of the goons had Lata's handkerchief too on his wrist..
afghan33 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Come on ridiculous to think Vimal hired goons...

R u for real?

yes i am for real.. virmal was villain before in the beginning...
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: afghan33

ok... U think vimal is culprit.. I ask u, what is his motive..?
kaala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rechus

Not Vimal. Raj Singhania is the Mastermind. He is framing poor Vimal - so that the Prasad family will have a rift between Thakur family and swarn bhavan will fall apart.!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: afghan33

Yes I know VImal was bad in the beginning...He has not motive to do what has happened to lata..Vimal is not the culprit...Neither is Raj...Its someone psycho like Koyal and may be Lata's boss...

But you can have your opinion...NP
afghan33 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rechus

his motive is too get revenge on his factory burning down... let me ask you something why is he quite when the inspector asked him why didn't he help lata when the goons was molesting lata and he was sleeping and he keeps saying he is sticking to his story. why doesnt he speak up and say why he escaped the warehouse when the police came why didnt he help lata and also the goons espcaped when the cops came so who dumped lata's body on the steet and raj came and picked her up and why was virmals clothes dirty when he came home and why lie to his mother when she asked him about his warabouts why didnt he answer her question why did he lie is what i want to know?????? i am not saying he is guilty but he is acting suspicious...
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
cvs just trying to throw him into the mix of suspects with all these strange scenarios. u know how they like to cause a stir.

getting revenge from lata for the factory burning down😕, cant understand that theory, when the so called blame was directed at karan. of course they have diverted well away from the truth of that at the moment havent they
riniiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
vimal cannot do this... for sure