i say virmal hired the goons...

afghan33 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys virmal did not molest lata but i think he hired those goons to molest lata.. he committed a crime i am pretty sure he is not fully innocent... when virmal was waiting for lata inside his car he called someone and he said this.. " do what i tell you to do ok"  maybet the call was to the goons... because when lata told her story she said that she was walking towards vimal's car someone put a cloth over her mouth and she fainted and she was in the warehouse with virmal and virmal was sitting there looking at her i dont know why😆.. i think that the goons molested lata and dumped her on the street as virmal's order and virmal came straight home from there and when he came home pratibha asked him where he was he said he had something important work to do why would he make an excuse like that to his own mother? and also when the cops asked he made up a story of not knowing anything.. guys dont get mad at me when i tell you this but i agree with sheetal mami when she said that karan burned down his factory and virmal had something to do with this .. even though i hate sheetal mami😡 she might have a point about virmal.. raj could not have done this because he was the first one to report to lata and picked her off the street.. and also when he gave the check to the doctor when he said he wants info about lata is probably because he wants to find out about who did this to lata.. and also the boss i dont think he did it because he had an alibi his mother he wanted to buy her jewelry and thats why he came to the shop i would take him off the list for now and also he is talking talking sweet doesnt mean he did it.. what do you think? comments plz...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I d't think it was vimal... No nvr happen that.. R u 4get 1 thing.. Karan and abha are the main leads of the show... If they go wrong way, it big nonsence.. I mean they r try to prove vimal's innocent.. Ie's base of this track... May be goons wil say vimal's name to police but sure it wil instruction sum1, who behind this all.. More important reasn abha, she nvr take wrong decisn.. She always right and straight forward... I believ vimal is innocent and the story vimal told was true and also lata told true.. But lata d't knw d plan behind this... He is innocent
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
@ afghan 33..
Only thing to say...Vimal will never do such a thing...
rechus thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kinara2

@ afghan 33..
Only thing to say...Vimal will never do such a thing...

agreed...
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
afghan 33 you are very determined to put blame on vimal arent u 😉
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah, no way its Vimal. Its so co-incident that Lata joined work and Vimal needed financial aid and somehow the whole situation turned against him. But he surely not a culprit ðŸ˜•
khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No way,vimal is not behind this...this cv's really want to confuse us

rechus thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishalinie

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">Yeah, no way its Vimal. Its so co-incident that Lata joined work and Vimal needed financial aid and somehow the whole situation turned against him. But he surely not a culprit😕</font>

agree with u dr.. Vimal is innocent...
afghan33 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahil70

afghan 33 you are very determined to put blame on vimal arent u 😉

hey i am not blaming him all i am saying is that he might have something to do with this thats all...
afghan33 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rechus

I d't think it was vimal... No nvr happen that.. R u 4get 1 thing.. Karan and abha are the main leads of the show... If they go wrong way, it big nonsence.. I mean they r try to prove vimal's innocent.. Ie's base of this track... May be goons wil say vimal's name to police but sure it wil instruction sum1, who behind this all.. More important reasn abha, she nvr take wrong decisn.. She always right and straight forward... I believ vimal is innocent and the story vimal told was true and also lata told true.. But lata d't knw d plan behind this... He is innocent

both virmal and lata have there story mixed up one is saying something else and other is saying something else and even if lata doesnt know the plan she still thinks its virmal now why would point the finger at him??? nobody seem to answer that... i have another question for you seem to think he is innocent, why did he go to lata's office to meet her and when abha saw them together he said he came for some personal work and his personal work is at lata's office😒 also why he followed lata after the office visit and forced her to get into the car with him?? i feel sorry for lata😭