Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Finally !!! ASR gets inner monologue (Page 3)

mitthoo IF-Dazzler
mitthoo
mitthoo

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL

Right Sejal.. Mystery solved.. You deductive skills are spot on Smile

Uss photo mein.. woh do log jo the.. Kissi bhi angle se ASR and Baby Anjali ke parents toh nahin lag lahe the. ..I think ASR, Baby Anjali and akash can pass of as blood relatives even in real life.. especially ASR and baby Anjali.  The casting team did a great job here Clap 

ASR and baby Anjali ..do look related .. But photo mein ..maloom nahin..ASR ne kiske mummy papa ko Haar pehna diya LOLLOL  I was so dissppointed.. Don't know what i was expecting but whatever it was.. it was n't those two ..

And i have this sinking feeling..just going by that grin on ASR's dad's pix..ki he will ham his way .. already dreading..seeing the past. Honestly..I don't even want to see that teen boy who they show as ASR... and dreading seeing even more infantile baby Anjali..

I am hoping.. when they choose to reveal the past..they just narrate it to us.. meaning ASR Day Dreaming looking at the camera i.e. us..and give a long monologue.. ki aakhir hua kya tha..

Iske do faayede   1- ASR 2- We will escape boring and annoying characters LOLLOLLOL

Edited by asr4ever - 23 September 2011 at 9:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-Leah-

-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
I wonder which Hot elderly guy could they have taken as his dad.ROFLErmm.They should have chosen someone sexy ..then we could have Day Dreaming over young and old Raizaada.LOL.disappointed CV's.Mom phir bhi toh teek hai..can be ignored coz no one will drool over her..ROFL par dad?? they had a chance to cast someone hot to give ASR some competition.Ouch

I swear even Jayprakash and Rahim chacah were cast well but not ASR's dad..ROFL

Edited by xxXSejalXxx - 23 September 2011 at 10:02pm
rechus IF-Stunnerz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
I'm very happy bcz arnav realised his mistake.. Ie's great..
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
HI was rofling reading the posts here ROFL
ASR4ever and sejal - your discussion on ASRs dad and JP has dropped me to the floor. Cant stop laughing.

And if you  look carefully JP and the photo-wala dad looks quite same .  OuchHave you noticed La calls Jaypraksh - JP - why she is always after acronyms.LOL

Frankly speaking the only person who would have suited in the role of ASR dad is Mr. Kabir Bedi .

But are you guys serious - will dad and mom get their reincarnation and ASR will discover that he has set fire to someone elses funeral pyre.Shocked

Edited by sunaina02 - 23 September 2011 at 11:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011mitthoo-Leah-

moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
lovely post!!!!
bt as ur last line...even i wud want ASR to meet khushi's bauji!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Trueee. LOVED the fact that he was thinking about what he said, and how he repents being so harsh. This week has been so amazing, cause both ASR and Khushi have reflected upon their feelings towards each other. Same way Khushi was thinking whether she'd got the wrong impression abt ASR when she saw him helping that girl in the mandir.
Good thinking by CVs!

Lmaooo Sejal! Khushi's dad a murderer? ShockedROFL
And truee, Jayprakash indeed looks better than ASR's dad. ROFL

Edited by aa123.80 - 23 September 2011 at 11:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011NaBoleTumNa...-Leah-

mitthoo IF-Dazzler
mitthoo
mitthoo

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
@sunaina.. thanks for responding..  I really think Kabir bedi would probably be one of the best actor who can play ASRs dad..there are few more ..I don't watch any other soaps..but i am sure there are enough actors in that age range who would work as well.. but not that guy shown in pic..

Mujhe toh lagta hai..Baby Anjali ne ainvayi kissi couple ki stock photo .. studio se uda li.. and ASR ne kissi aur ke mummy papa ko maal pehna di.. Hats off to Barun  Clap  for keeping his act together while giving a sad side eye to the picture.  I would have died laughing in that scene..seriously !!.

what made the  episode for me was... finally ASR getting his inner monlogue.. Now I will know "ASR aur uski Tanhaiyee .. aksar aapas mein kya baate karte hain " ROFL

sun2011

mitthoo IF-Dazzler
mitthoo
mitthoo

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL

Hi sejal Hug  Mujhe kya lagta hai.. .. remember how that maala kinda snapped.. wondering ki kahin ASR ke Nakli Dad.. is alive ?  My dear buddy.. your detective skills are so spot on !!

you found his dead mom in some other show.. zaara dekhna toh.. is the Dad in the pix also in some other show or was in some other show ? 

and let me know the show.. If he is good actor..then i will be ok ..if not..I need a lot of times to be prepared to handle that ROFL

-Leah-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index