Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitthoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Miss_forever πŸ˜Š

Excellent catch πŸ‘   I think I have been so focused on campaigning for return of Blue shirt.. ki have been slacking in keeping track of his inner monologues..

But I hope they keep them coming.  I am sucker for inner monologues.  I love the show "Scrubs"  since I kinda do the same thing..I always have this inner monologue thing going.. I am incurable day dreamer πŸ˜Š

On different note,  I still haven't come to terms with ASR's parents photos.. Mujhe nahin lagta woh uske asli parents the.  Like I said..I think ASR's di just swiped some stock photo..and since ASR trusts his sister ..he didn't even take a closer look aur maala pehnadi πŸ˜†
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Divz πŸ˜†.I kept wondering yesterday how come ASR did not inherit his parents looks 🀣and then I thought again ...maybe his grandparents were good looking..🀣🀣...and the good looks missed a generation which often happens but luckily passed down to our ASR...so since they have already  unfortunately cast the parents could they atleast cast a hot grandad .🀣🀣.
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yaar ..who cares about the parents...All I care is the Blue Shirt..

Divya..post a reminder will you ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and I agree Khushi needs to match ASR with his suave italian suits...She needs a makeover pronot..

mitthoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Sejal  ... My dear buddy πŸ˜† You are cracking me up.. Thanks.. yaar..

Now you have me thinking of Granpa Raizada.. 🀣🀣

Have to get ready for workday tomm..but this is so funny !!.. I will be back..I promise with more comments ..

-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'll be back too..Uni,Work and full time ASR shipping is taking all my time..🀣
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ASR's inner monologue was also there on July 25 Teej day - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V_KURZxWtY at 1.57 min onwards.

How ASR -- uska (Khushi) chup rehna bardasht nahin ho raha hai - kya hua hai mujhe!