Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG that is the past mystery.. his parents are not really his parents..LMFAO..mystery solved.. no need to rack our brains anymore..sorry for the spam..🀣🀣
-Leah- thumbnail
Originally posted by: asr4ever

Arre ...Sejal..Kis attire ki yaad diladi.. Kitni mushkil se I was able to forget that god awful Chamkeele buttons waala coat.  i think I posted like 10 topics that day ranting about how bad it was..

Abhi phir se bhulana padega 🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ChamakChalo Khushi's selection.πŸ₯±...Now I hope they dont get married for a long time..I might just get blinded with the chamkeeli and chamkeela.lol.
mitthoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh Fikar not worry.. sejal..spam away.. πŸ˜ƒ.. I am still cracking up @ jaiprakass calling ASR "arnav baba"  I almost fell off my chair when I heard it first.. and did a quick rewind to check..

I mean ..come on CVs !!!.. Jaiprakass is either the same age or younger than ASR.. No one in the house calls him Baba..  (Maybe Rahim kaka does..and he trained Jaiprakass)..

But I still can't get over it ..it was THE golden moment for me.. The Highlight of the show.

The best dialogue of the episode that left the biggest impression on me...

Jaiprakass to ASR "Arnav Baba..Aapka phone kamre mein rakh doon?"

🀣
🀣 Edited by asr4ever - 12 years ago
-Leah- thumbnail
🀣🀣..Arnav Baba..Arnav bitwa..Arnav bahua...🀣..excessive dose of Vitamin B..OMG...just let me die now.!
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Divya dearie...
Arnav Babu ... haayee... kya dikh raha tha yaar... white shirt is even more sexy on him than the blue... πŸ˜‰
Inner monologue is a great move by CVs for Arnav. Now we get to know what he constantly thinks ... earlier we just saw him shooting daggers here and there with his Oh SOOO beautiful eyes πŸ˜ƒ
lovely post specially lines in red... 😳
About the predicttion... seems plausible 😊
and yeah... me 2 think that if Arnav and Shashi babu meet.. they wud hit off well instantly...

Payal ne landline kyun nahin use kiya..ummm..oohhh...ummm...πŸ€” bada kathin sawal hai ... koi lifeline hai πŸ˜†... CVs forget few things very conviniently.. as they forgot that it was very obvious for raizadas to inform Khushi about the upcoming Barsi Pooja... anyways... as long as we are getting Dishy Arnav😳 Arnav-Khushi encounters (*love ones and not hate onesπŸ˜‰*) and most importantly if the story is moving forward... I am ready to ignore these small things πŸ˜ƒ

Have a nice weekend girl... 😊

Cheers,
Monsi

Originally posted by: asr4ever

😊  even though the episode was all about such sad topics.😭. about remembering loved ones, ASR making Khushi cry and then people who lie..and Vakeel Babu not mentioning about dawaai..(Hey kinda rhymesπŸ˜› !!)  

Other than Khushi's Babuji's excellent detective skills.. 

I was quite happy.. Finally  ASR 😍   got inner monologue.. when he realized he went too far with his words... Now with the brilliant emoting ,..sexy walking,  brilliant staring without blinking... dashing side-eyes ...wry humor...dishy attire (Hai Devi Maiyaa...uss blue shirt ki re-entry kab hogi )...

now we also get additional bonus of hearing his thoughts.. Bravo CVsπŸ‘ .. The level of ASR's hotness and awesomeness..just went from level = million to level = gazillion. 

can't wait to see his next interaction with Khushi.

Oh Also.. I had this thought.. about how Khushi and ASRs past may be connected..

I think Khushi's dad was probably from a greedy family.  And Khushi's Mom died because of constant dowry demand .. so..here is a thought..Maybe Khushi had a real booa... and that booa was greedy and trapped ASR's dad in an affair.., and then.. somehow Khushi's booa may have talked Khushis dad in shooting ASRs mom..or something like that..

Oh an one more thing.. I would love to see ASR and Khushis Babuji meet.  For some reason I think they will hit it off right away. 

also Q>.. how come Payal didnt use landline ?  Arre wahi .. jispe ASR ne us din call kiya tha..aur Khushi ne ASR ka patta saaf kiya tha πŸ˜ƒ

rest later..

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I'm glad Arnav realized he was quite harsh with Khushi and wanted to apologize. He was so quick to judge her
mitthoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Right Sejal.. Mystery solved.. You deductive skills are spot on 😊

Uss photo mein.. woh do log jo the.. Kissi bhi angle se ASR and Baby Anjali ke parents toh nahin lag lahe the. ..I think ASR, Baby Anjali and akash can pass of as blood relatives even in real life.. especially ASR and baby Anjali.  The casting team did a great job here πŸ‘ 

ASR and baby Anjali ..do look related .. But photo mein ..maloom nahin..ASR ne kiske mummy papa ko Haar pehna diya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I was so dissppointed.. Don't know what i was expecting but whatever it was.. it was n't those two ..

And i have this sinking feeling..just going by that grin on ASR's dad's pix..ki he will ham his way .. already dreading..seeing the past. Honestly..I don't even want to see that teen boy who they show as ASR... and dreading seeing even more infantile baby Anjali..

I am hoping.. when they choose to reveal the past..they just narrate it to us.. meaning ASR 😍 looking at the camera i.e. us..and give a long monologue.. ki aakhir hua kya tha..

Iske do faayede   1- ASR 2- We will escape boring and annoying characters πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by asr4ever - 12 years ago
-Leah- thumbnail
I wonder which Hot elderly guy could they have taken as his dad.πŸ€£πŸ€”.They should have chosen someone sexy ..then we could have πŸ˜ over young and old Raizaada.πŸ˜†.disappointed CV's.Mom phir bhi toh teek hai..can be ignored coz no one will drool over her..🀣 par dad?? they had a chance to cast someone hot to give ASR some competition.

I swear even Jayprakash and Rahim chacah were cast well but not ASR's dad..🀣

Edited by xxXSejalXxx - 12 years ago
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I'm very happy bcz arnav realised his mistake.. Ie's great..
sunaina02 thumbnail
HI was rofling reading the posts here 🀣
ASR4ever and sejal - your discussion on ASRs dad and JP has dropped me to the floor. Cant stop laughing.

And if you  look carefully JP and the photo-wala dad looks quite same .  Have you noticed La calls Jaypraksh - JP - why she is always after acronyms.πŸ˜†

Frankly speaking the only person who would have suited in the role of ASR dad is Mr. Kabir Bedi .

But are you guys serious - will dad and mom get their reincarnation and ASR will discover that he has set fire to someone elses funeral pyre.😲
Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago