KSheila thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Reading about possible death of Radhika and reincarnation story is making me sick already, if this actually happensin CB2 means it is time to say goodbye to the show.  This is exactly what happened in CB1, Dev got killed, came back as Abhay...but the story lost its luster and finally went down the tubes.  Both Avi & Rubi worked hard but the creatives totally ruined the story by seperating the lovely couple which lead to the complete down fall of CB1. Now in CB2 again some thing similar is brewing, kill the lead character??? that means the creatives are exhausted already...the show is not even a year old...and the writers are having a mental block...where as some other serials do not have leads like our Avina...but the shows are continuing...I will be totally heart broken all over again if something happens to Rad or to Dev or to both...reincarnation is not going to correct the damage it is going to do by hurting Radh character in the show.  I might be sounding pacimistic, but believe me by killing the lead character the CVs will take the story straight down the hill.