shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
girls what is the HALL OF FAME! ๐Ÿ˜•every time i click  HALL OF FAME i see few IF members with number of votes for each member, and this forum member number and vote number changes frequently๐Ÿ˜• Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hall of fame shows us who is the most likeable person in the forum in terms of posts.under each post we have options like pm,buddy,like etc na.whenever we like a post we'll click the like button.those who get max number of likes in a day will be the topper in hall of fame for today,likewise for week,month etc(no of likes are expressed as no of votes in hall of fame).this is all wat i knw abt hall of fame.๐Ÿ˜Šhope somebody clarifies if i'm wrong.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

(๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†i have answered the same q in balh help desk.so now copy and paste๐Ÿ˜†)
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

hall of fame shows us who is the most likeable person in the forum in terms of posts.under each post we have options like pm,buddy,like etc na.whenever we like a post we'll click the like button.those who get max number of likes in a day will be the topper in hall of fame for today,likewise for week,month etc(no of likes are expressed as no of votes in hall of fame).this is all wat i knw abt hall of fame.๐Ÿ˜Šhope somebody clarifies if i'm wrong.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thank very much dear...๐Ÿ˜ƒ so sweet of u ๐Ÿ˜›

(๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†i have answered the same q in balh help desk.so now copy and paste๐Ÿ˜†) hahaha...so like me few bhoodus r there in that forum too๐Ÿ˜†...btw i too watch blah but don't visit that forum...

waise u r from india isn't it? here in canada now the time is 7:30pm(friday night),  in india it is sat 5am right? very good morning dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
waise u r from india isn't it? here in canada now the time is 7:30pm(friday night),  in india it is sat 5am right? very good morning dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ya its sat mrng 5am.i said na i study late nights,aaj kuch zyaada hi late hui hai๐Ÿคฃ
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

ya its sat mrng 5am.i said na i study late nights,aaj kuch zyaada hi late hui hai๐Ÿคฃ

wahi tho...ab tho mujay good morning nahi good night bolna chahi yeh...go to bed dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ya Sahasra is right but it does not only include the ''likes'' that a person gets but also the number of posts made by him/her ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shumi, dear u r not the only buddhu here..me too falls in the same category..even i asked the same thing few days back from one of my friend ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†