India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

HALL OF FAME!

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
girls what is the HALL OF FAME! Confusedevery time i click  HALL OF FAME i see few IF members with number of votes for each member, and this forum member number and vote number changes frequentlyConfused

Edited by shumi. - 23 September 2011 at 5:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fawadilicious

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
hall of fame shows us who is the most likeable person in the forum in terms of posts.under each post we have options like pm,buddy,like etc na.whenever we like a post we'll click the like button.those who get max number of likes in a day will be the topper in hall of fame for today,likewise for week,month etc(no of likes are expressed as no of votes in hall of fame).this is all wat i knw abt hall of fame.Smilehope somebody clarifies if i'm wrong.Big smile

(LOLLOLi have answered the same q in balh help desk.so now copy and pasteLOL)
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

hall of fame shows us who is the most likeable person in the forum in terms of posts.under each post we have options like pm,buddy,like etc na.whenever we like a post we'll click the like button.those who get max number of likes in a day will be the topper in hall of fame for today,likewise for week,month etc(no of likes are expressed as no of votes in hall of fame).this is all wat i knw abt hall of fame.Smilehope somebody clarifies if i'm wrong.Big smile

thank very much dear...Big smile so sweet of u Tongue

(LOLLOLi have answered the same q in balh help desk.so now copy and pasteLOL) hahaha...so like me few bhoodus r there in that forum tooLOL...btw i too watch blah but don't visit that forum...Ouch
waise u r from india isn't it? here in canada now the time is 7:30pm(friday night),  in india it is sat 5am right? very good morning dearBig smile

-sahasra-

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

thank very much dear...Big smile so sweet of u Tongue

(LOLLOLi have answered the same q in balh help desk.so now copy and pasteLOL) hahaha...so like me few bhoodus r there in that forum tooLOL...btw i too watch blah but don't visit that forum...Ouch
compared to parichay i too comment less on balh forum
waise u r from india isn't it? here in canada now the time is 7:30pm(friday night),  in india it is sat 5am right? very good morning dearBig smile
ya its sat mrng 5am.i said na i study late nights,aaj kuch zyaada hi late hui haiROFL

shumi.

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shumi.

ya its sat mrng 5am.i said na i study late nights,aaj kuch zyaada hi late hui haiROFL
wahi tho...D'ohab tho mujay good morning nahi good night bolna chahi yeh...go to bed dearBig smile
Fawadilicious Goldie
Fawadilicious
Fawadilicious

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Ya Sahasra is right but it does not only include the ''likes'' that a person gets but also the number of posts made by him/her Big smile
Fawadilicious Goldie
Fawadilicious
Fawadilicious

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Shumi, dear u r not the only buddhu here..me too falls in the same category..even i asked the same thing few days back from one of my friend LOL LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index