Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Amir Khan The Boxer FC* You Make Me Smile<3 (Page 26)

............. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
saraa stop being a slowcoach and hurry up=P

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Haaaw it's not my fault I can only type wiv one hand and you stop being fast then hmmph =P
-ScarletRose- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-ScarletRose- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
amuu cause i just knooowww ROFL

and saraa pshtt you need to be faster like meCool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ScarletRose-

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
*f a i n t s* ROFL
Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Urghh wat day is it todayy??*rubs eyes and looks at the calendar* ohh yhh how can I ever forget it's the day wen my auntyji gave birth to the most sweetest sister in the whole wide worldROFL<<< lmaoo bet you got happy for a minute and btw I was being sarcastic if you hadn't noticed geniusROFL pssht you and sweet you must be kidding if you think ur sweet and kind cuz your sooo NOTTT!!ROFL ohh yhh forgot to sayy Happy Birthday biatchhhHug prepare to get tortured by my voice cuz I'm gunna sing nowROFL
*clears throat*
Happy birthday to you
You live in a zoo
You smell like a hobo
And you like one tooROFL
awww did you like that?! Oh well don't care if you didnt like it I still sang it so HA!ROFLROFL Waheyy ur finally 17 gawshh someone'z turning old and wrinkly already don't worry aunty told me she bought you anti-aging cream as a gift for you ROFLCool I can go on about for ages and then I think ehh why should I waste my breath on but still I'll be nice to you considering it'z ur b'day kothiROFL well well well where do we go bak *rewinds bak to January 31st* awww you sent me ur first scrap ever wich only contained 4 letters *hyyy* gawd are those the only words you know didiROFLlool so I saw going through my past scraps and ewww you used to call me Sara sisDead<< you just made me throw up nowROFL loll remember how we only used to talk like once a month or something and now look at us we can't even stay one day wivout talking well more like fightingROFLwe met again in DD'z AT and were a little closer than before cuz you gave me ur first nickname *sexxi* and my first nickname for you was *saanu jaanu*<< I was such a retard back then wait wat am I saying so were youROFLTongue *shivers* we were soo nice to each other I swear we were some kind of aliens cuz that can no way be usROFL Then in ramadan you used to scrap me like everyday and wen I used to go read you'll always scrap me saying hurry up...awww missing me that much?!WinkROFL grr kothi you dont even come on twitter that much and omg ur DP I never knew that was you urghh rundee ur soo sly and sneaky at keeping ur idenity secretROFL but oooft me luvd ur curls JeeDay Dreaming our relationship is maha weird if anyone asks us how are us 2 related we wouldn't even know wat to say cuz we'll be confused ourselvesROFL there isn't a moment wen we don't fight and wen we actually be nice one of us has to make it all evil and fightful againROFLLOLlool we have a Love-hate kinda relationship but more of the hateLOL oh well that's just the way we express our love for each other ennit JeeCoolEmbarrassed awww my baby don pssht think your soo hard cuz ur baby Don ahem I've seen bread harder than youROFLand Oooft you make such stunning siggys and don't ya dare stop making em I knww you won't but still warning you beforehand :P ahaa I hav the bestt stalking skills wen you update well after Annie she'z just a maha stalker(sorry jaanu it'z true thoughROFLWink)
Now the AT I gotta say was the best idea you ever came up I'm surprised you even had a brain cuzhalf the time you don't even get sarcasm idiot so I hav to tell you wen I'm being sarcastic ya dumb idiotROFL<< see how maha nice I am to you pssht and you say I'm not nice hmmph!Tongue
Lool and then we had hubby's in Ramadan and Marn we always use to fight that abhay'z my hubby and not piya'z and ur like *Piya bhabi is the best Jee*< lool those fights would go on Till sehri and then ome of us would go hmmph I ain't talking to you so the other one says the same but then after 5 mins we start talking again! We are just unbelievable,, it shows that no matter what we can't stop talking to each other cuz wer that damn addictedROFLWink
Aaah wen I first saw you on msn *cue music* 'pehli nazar mein kaise jadoo Kardiya tera ban beta hai mera jiyaa...lool crap CD diedROFLTongue << You know ur pretty no wonder I fell for your charms pfft don't worry I won't divorce you cuz it'z ur birthday and Maan needs to gift something ishpecial to his geet ;) LOLEmbarrassed
Lool and our essay's on the AT Marn ther bloody 5 pages long and it takes us 10 mins just to reply to oneROFL lmaoo i remember we used to talk like that on scraps but then you told me let's talk short cuz loads of ppl were scrapping you at the same time ,,like 1 min later we'd be starting on our essays againROFLROFL lool our teachers should give us a degree in talking Marn cuz we chat bare crap even I go Confused wen wer talking Marn ROFL
Your one person that I can call b**** or something even worser and you'd just laugh cuz you luv it wen I swear at you instead you'd come bak wiv something even worser than mine ya tart!ROFL lool now ther isn't a minute that goes past that we won't swear our heads off at each other cuz it'z turned into a habit<<a good one though :P ROFL
lmaoo remember these >>TongueWinkCool<< I knww you do but still need to see if ur stupid brain is working or not ROFL lool we married all these hotties on Saturday I think?!Ermm LOL Oooft we all go blush blush wen our hubbie'z come on screenROFL but for the record MINE'S THE BESTTT!!Cool
Awww remember wen me and Sunni used to blaze you?! Ahaa that was one awesome convo I used to hav wiv her lool we nicknamed you the Somalian rapistTongueROFL lool and then you raped us ya Censored but my laadli got you bak by sending you 2726267 testi'z awww luv her for that <3 Wink
Shall I tell you a secret?? I hate wen you go mosque Marn I'm gunna have a word wiv aunty and tell her that I'll be ur new mosque teacher..afterall moi is a shareef kuriWinkROFL lool remember wen you told me about that fat girl you slapped and then you go she leftLOL lmaoo you said ur mates used to loot ur mosque teacher'z fridge wile you wer sitting ther doing nothing cuz you izz a beary innocent child<< joke of the centuryROFLLOL
Lmaoo ahaaa ur curves,ur curves,Ur sexy curves,,oh wait you dont have anyStern SmileROFLlool ur curves are one thing I can say you don't have cuz you know it'z true<< lool even ur cat has more curve than you...aunty showed me a pic of you an ur cat sleeping together and I was shocked like the cat has CURVES & you DON'T :O ROFL
Aaah our aunti fights can go on forever Marn I'd say my aunty'z the best and you'd go ur aunty'z the best wich is soo not trueErmm lool awww I luv my aunty...she'z my partner in torturing you ahaa she tortures you at home wile I do on IFCool see we hav to keep check that ur life remains to be suffering all the timeROFL
ahaaa mangyROFL lool you hate it wen I call ya that I still remember it but I'm not gunna say who said thatROFL
Lmaoo awww remember in Ramadan ahaa me and mummy would just put you wiv all tramps as hubby's mostly cuz you wer a tramp so we had to match you up wiv someone of ur standardsROFL
Your list of hubby's::
Tonyy (ur first love)<< both of you were tramps for life and owned Pakistan together wich we renamed TonYastanROFL
Manboobs
Mr bean
Teddy
NakulROFLROFL
OMG remember that peado that used to stalk you and ask you to send her testi'z and slams and you wer like w*F Confused but then you sent her some and she did aswell to you ROFL lool she bloody sent you testi'z of panchi<<weird much?ROFLand then you told me she strt asking for ur phone number and stuff and you go ya blocked her ROFL lool I still think it'z a boy and not a girlROFL lmaoo I bet she still Pms you but ur not telling me cuz you know I'll just keep annoying you wiv itROFLWink
ahaa ur my iPod partner...we both hav iPods and luv em to bitss and guess wat I'm gunna be getting Imessage soon so our whole famo could be completeCoolROFLDancing
Lmaoo our status games are the bestt though...I dared you to write ur a lesbo who licks *** and you gave me a status to write that I grind *** and told me to add sugarROFL lmaoo then some mangy was like change it cuz it was very dirtyROFL LMFAOO I pissed my pants at that partROFLROFL lool and remember wen we said we wer leaving but the other kaminee'z found out cuz 'someone' told em WinkROFL but then Sunni thought we wer serious so we all promised her we don't do anything like this again! :) xx
Oh my gawdd I got bare memories wiv you SANAYAROFL lool ewww we hate calling each other by names it'z like we hav an allergy wiv each other'z nameROFL S...S...SA...SSA...SANN...SANYAA!! DancingDead urghh trust me I can never call you sanya it jut sounds maha weird ROFLROFL
And yayy you changed ur username to LuverrDancing luverr'z for life JeeCool aww I got you luving the RR sound nowROFLWink
Lool us 2 are just maha crazy we'd be talking on scraps/Pms/AT and now slambookROFLCool and the best thing I never get tired or bored talking to you cuz ur that amazingHugEmbarrassed
lmaoo us 2 and our diff relations...lool one day we'd be maaneet next day Romy Julie and some other day we'd be sistersCoolROFL loll pffht no one else gets our lesbo relation except usCryWink
Haaye 'Lesboo' awww our nickname that we made in august and we still call each other that...now wherever I go I just call you lesboo even ur msn I named you lesboo =P LOL
lool my cat buddyHug lmaoo we always luv fighting and we bring our cats in as backup Cool lool but my cat'z stronger than ur ugly one kaii it'z more hawtterROFLWink lool I named mine Tom and your'z is speedo << see I remember ;) ROFL
Lmaoo us 2 are just pure boys everywhere I'd rather be a boy than girl *oops did I say that out loud!?*ROFL lool united fan yayy me,,you and twips are all maha united fans who'd scream the whole place down wen united score!DancingDancing pffht and Annie football isnt boring wen united playCoolTongue
lool and we both watch WWE lool I luv perving on the hawt men Oooft Randy ortonBlushingWink
Wat else do we have?!! Hmmm ohh yhh me izz ur partner in the AT and ahaa we made ourselves the main lead hehe I'm maan HA I'm hawtBlushingTongue
Lool ohh yhh wen one of us would say thank you the other one say *ehh say that again* lool cuz we hate saying thanks to each other ROFL I luv talking/fighting wiv ya cuz if I dont my whole day goes boring :) Hug
lmaoo my Disney partner...lool we both take the mick out of each other even though we both know we watch itLOL we are so stupid at timesROFL And awww yayy ur a selena fan like meDancing haaye we are such besharam droolers over DDDay DreamingBlushing
Ohh yhh Tom & jerryROFL we used to call each other that back in the daiizz haha I'm jerry cuz I always used to winDancingDancingCool
Urging I hate you I hate you I hate you and you know why!! okaii I hated you from before wen you first sent me all those testi'z but then I accepted em all but then you striked again!AGAIN!Angry I soo hate ya for this Marn my scraps and testi'z are almost same now :/ but heyy I got you bak this time by sending you loads of slams aahh I feel so proud of myselfCoolROFL now you'll think twice before raping me again muahahahaandEvil Smile haaye you ijj Beary gawjuss Jee pffht after blackmailing you for days on msn ya finally sent one and Oooft you look hawwtBlushingBlushing & eeeks ur voice is like the cutesst everrr<33 and didi you still owe me a memo of you talking to me :P ;) awww I could justt pinch ur cheeks and give you a big hug but i knww you'll hate itROFL
Lool your always ready to fight no matter wat...pssht and still ur baby donROFL ahaa ur fighting skills are not up to Jnr Don standards yet Cool awww ur bare skinny Marn and aunty is right you should eat more an more and be fat like me ROFLTongue
Ahaaa our talks on school and college and wat Disgusting things Ppl get up to...lool you said you got put off apple juice cuz I told ya sumatROFL lool and the lies you go you told...ohh yhh you said you lied and told ur classmates that ur school was haunted and they believed it wat idiots ROFLROFL ahaa I gotta admit though ur a great liar but I'm the first besttWinkStar
Lmaoo awww last Saturday our slam talks ahaa I slammed you & ya replied a min later lmaoo I think I sent you like 45-50 pages of slamsCoolStar poor Annie tried to slam you but her IF crashed then Cry oh well I'm is enough to take you down *evil laugh*Evil Smile
Ohh yhh we both decided to be garfield characters but I'm odyy an ur the fat cat kaiiROFL and I am NOT a tubby pffht! =|
So ur 17 ahaa just a year left till ur an adult Jee oh wait ur already a grandma don't worry I'm picking out your care home for you as a giftROFLROFL
You know everything about me inside and out... can't dream about hiding anything from you Jee cuz your my bestest friend/sister/partner/husband/wife/everythingHug i can tell you everything and anything and you'll always be ready to slap or punch the person who hurts meSmile ahaa you better tell me wen some person pops in ur life ;) Embarrassed I luv you SOO SOOO MUCH Marn and wivout you on IF it would have been maha boring cuz only wiv you were all these memories createdSmile I'm getting so emo now *stupid lesboo making me cry*Cry I used to think I don't hav any sisters but now I found you guys and I luv yhew all even more than my own famo no lie. <33 if I don't talk to atleast one of you Lott my day''z are incomplete Hug I'm soo glad I met you all otherwise we all would have been clueless bimbo'z waddling around IF like losersROFLROFL Aaah that was a long message don't ya think?! Eeehh it'z enough for me :P Lobe you always and forever Hug<<< too much love?!! kaii i hate you ...now the love & hate is balancedROFL MwaahHeartHeart

<<<awww luk at us and ourfriendshipROFL

And your gifts Jee (thank you soo much Sid for making it jaldi<3 your the bestt!!Hug) All ur fave couples hehe got it off ur profileWinkROFL

I knww how much you love selena so got you a quickie one made ;) (thanks PratzHug)

Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 30 November 2011 at 12:37pm

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
slow and steady kyuuun???ROFL

Go to top