Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

awwh both bros :D <3
............. thumbnail

Prison will weaken Mayweather - Amir Khan

Page last updated at 16:51 GMT, Tuesday, 27 December 2011

British boxer Amir Khan believes the jail term given to Floyd Mayweather for domestic abuse is going to make the American easier to beat when he is freed, because he will lack fitness.

Khan tells the BBC's Aleem Maqbool in Islamabad he would like to bring a world title fight to Pakistan, after attending an international boxing tournament there.

The Brit says he would like a rematch with Lamont Peterson and suggests Las Vegas as a more "neutral" venue, following his defeat in Peterson's hometown of Washington DC.

............. thumbnail
^OMG it would be amazing if he had a fight in pakistan :P i wold definatly go watch it :P 'x
............. thumbnail

'Next time, I'll come here to fight' - Amir Khan

Published: December 28, 2011

The promise of seeing Khan battle it out in Pakistan is sure to thrill the country's boxing enthusiasts. PHOTO: EXPRESS

Amir Khan to take part in next boxing event held in Pakistan. PHOTO: AFP/FILE The promise of seeing Khan battle it out in Pakistan is sure to thrill the country's boxing enthusiasts. PHOTO: EXPRESS

ISLAMABAD: Amir Khan is in Islamabad as a guest at the ongoing Second Benazir Bhutto International Boxing Championship but the former world champion has confirmed that his lifelong dream of entering the ring in the country of his parents' birth will force him to visit Pakistan as a contestant in the next championship.

Khan was invited by the Pakistan Boxing Federation (PBF) in the event's last edition as well and even though his younger brother Haroon Khan took part, Amir visited as a guest, lauding the organisers' efforts to make the event a success.

"This is a big event and I'm happy to have witnessed it," Amir told reporters in Islamabad.

"It will also help promote boxing in Pakistan. People are crazy about cricket here but there is a lot of talent when it comes to boxing. It needs a lot of support and I'm here to give it whatever it needs. I'm sure in a few years, Pakistan will become a tough country when it comes to amateur boxing."

In order to provide better facilities to Pakistani boxers, Khan also offered his Gloves Community Gym in Bolton.

"My gym has excellent facilities and I have offered it to Pakistani pugilists."

Meanwhile, Khan shared memories of his early involvement with the sport and reminded the participants of the need to put in extra effort in order to be successful.

"I was 17 when I started boxing and it's only after a lot of hard work that I have managed to reach the stage at which I am today.

"The struggle, however, will continue as I strive for improvement. As a youngster, I was energetic and I wanted to become a world-class boxer. You need a lot of support in order to achieve these things and I can't forget the support of my family, especially my father."

Meanwhile, talking to The Express Tribune after the press conference, Khan shared his pleasure at seeing Mohammad Waseem qualify for the final of the 52-kilogramme category.

"I wish him luck and I believe he can give Pakistan a good name on the international circuit."

............. thumbnail
^Ahh he should defff fight in pakistan i would be beyond amazing :)
............. thumbnail
not gonna reach my goal todaaay :(
urgh i can't spam on my ownn :L:L
i get bored easily :\
............. thumbnail
can't wait till march for the rematchhh :) 
............. thumbnail

amirkhaaan<3
............. thumbnail

kingkhaaan (:
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jaaanuuu jeee🤗