Haaaw well you broke mine by calling me a witch hmmph 🥺
............. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
saraa stop being a slowcoach and hurry up=P
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haaaw it's not my fault I can only type wiv one hand and you stop being fast then hmmph =P
Originally posted by: ..Angel..

thats awesome amuu=D am gonna go to the shoppping centre in half-term and am gonna make sure i bump into youu loool=P

loool :p How will you know what I look like 😲
Edited by Amu.PunjabiKuri - 12 years ago

🤣 this one is for you Anniie
............. thumbnail
amuu cause i just knooowww 🤣

and saraa pshtt you need to be faster like me😎
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Urghh wat day is it todayy??*rubs eyes and looks at the calendar* ohh yhh how can I ever forget it's the day wen my auntyji gave birth to the most sweetest sister in the whole wide world🤣<<< lmaoo bet you got happy for a minute and btw I was being sarcastic if you hadn't noticed genius🤣 pssht you and sweet you must be kidding if you think ur sweet and kind cuz your sooo NOTTT!!🤣 ohh yhh forgot to sayy Happy Birthday biatchhh🤗 prepare to get tortured by my voice cuz I'm gunna sing now🤣
*clears throat*
Happy birthday to you
You live in a zoo
You smell like a hobo
And you like one too🤣
awww did you like that?! Oh well don't care if you didnt like it I still sang it so HA!🤣🤣 Waheyy ur finally 17 gawshh someone'z turning old and wrinkly already don't worry aunty told me she bought you anti-aging cream as a gift for you 🤣😎 I can go on about for ages and then I think ehh why should I waste my breath on but still I'll be nice to you considering it'z ur b'day kothi🤣 well well well where do we go bak *rewinds bak to January 31st* awww you sent me ur first scrap ever wich only contained 4 letters *hyyy* gawd are those the only words you know didi🤣lool so I saw going through my past scraps and ewww you used to call me Sara sis🤢<< you just made me throw up now🤣 loll remember how we only used to talk like once a month or something and now look at us we can't even stay one day wivout talking well more like fighting🤣we met again in DD'z AT and were a little closer than before cuz you gave me ur first nickname *sexxi* and my first nickname for you was *saanu jaanu*<< I was such a retard back then wait wat am I saying so were you🤣😛 *shivers* we were soo nice to each other I swear we were some kind of aliens cuz that can no way be us🤣 Then in ramadan you used to scrap me like everyday and wen I used to go read you'll always scrap me saying hurry up...awww missing me that much?!😉🤣 grr kothi you dont even come on twitter that much and omg ur DP I never knew that was you urghh rundee ur soo sly and sneaky at keeping ur idenity secret🤣 but oooft me luvd ur curls Jee😍 our relationship is maha weird if anyone asks us how are us 2 related we wouldn't even know wat to say cuz we'll be confused ourselves🤣 there isn't a moment wen we don't fight and wen we actually be nice one of us has to make it all evil and fightful again🤣😆lool we have a Love-hate kinda relationship but more of the hate😆 oh well that's just the way we express our love for each other ennit Jee😎😳 awww my baby don pssht think your soo hard cuz ur baby Don ahem I've seen bread harder than you🤣and Oooft you make such stunning siggys and don't ya dare stop making em I knww you won't but still warning you beforehand :P ahaa I hav the bestt stalking skills wen you update well after Annie she'z just a maha stalker(sorry jaanu it'z true though🤣😉)
Now the AT I gotta say was the best idea you ever came up I'm surprised you even had a brain cuzhalf the time you don't even get sarcasm idiot so I hav to tell you wen I'm being sarcastic ya dumb idiot🤣<< see how maha nice I am to you pssht and you say I'm not nice hmmph!😛
Lool and then we had hubby's in Ramadan and Marn we always use to fight that abhay'z my hubby and not piya'z and ur like *Piya bhabi is the best Jee*< lool those fights would go on Till sehri and then ome of us would go hmmph I ain't talking to you so the other one says the same but then after 5 mins we start talking again! We are just unbelievable,, it shows that no matter what we can't stop talking to each other cuz wer that damn addicted🤣😉
Aaah wen I first saw you on msn *cue music* 'pehli nazar mein kaise jadoo Kardiya tera ban beta hai mera jiyaa...lool crap CD died🤣😛 << You know ur pretty no wonder I fell for your charms pfft don't worry I won't divorce you cuz it'z ur birthday and Maan needs to gift something ishpecial to his geet ;) 😆😳
Lool and our essay's on the AT Marn ther bloody 5 pages long and it takes us 10 mins just to reply to one🤣 lmaoo i remember we used to talk like that on scraps but then you told me let's talk short cuz loads of ppl were scrapping you at the same time ,,like 1 min later we'd be starting on our essays again🤣🤣 lool our teachers should give us a degree in talking Marn cuz we chat bare crap even I go 😕 wen wer talking Marn 🤣
Your one person that I can call b**** or something even worser and you'd just laugh cuz you luv it wen I swear at you instead you'd come bak wiv something even worser than mine ya tart!🤣 lool now ther isn't a minute that goes past that we won't swear our heads off at each other cuz it'z turned into a habit<<a good one though :P 🤣
lmaoo remember these >>😛😉😎<< I knww you do but still need to see if ur stupid brain is working or not 🤣 lool we married all these hotties on Saturday I think?!🤔 😆 Oooft we all go blush blush wen our hubbie'z come on screen🤣 but for the record MINE'S THE BESTTT!!😎
Awww remember wen me and Sunni used to blaze you?! Ahaa that was one awesome convo I used to hav wiv her lool we nicknamed you the Somalian rapist😛🤣 lool and then you raped us ya 🤬 but my laadli got you bak by sending you 2726267 testi'z awww luv her for that <3 😉
Shall I tell you a secret?? I hate wen you go mosque Marn I'm gunna have a word wiv aunty and tell her that I'll be ur new mosque teacher..afterall moi is a shareef kuri😉🤣 lool remember wen you told me about that fat girl you slapped and then you go she left😆 lmaoo you said ur mates used to loot ur mosque teacher'z fridge wile you wer sitting ther doing nothing cuz you izz a beary innocent child<< joke of the century🤣😆
Lmaoo ahaaa ur curves,ur curves,Ur sexy curves,,oh wait you dont have any😳🤣lool ur curves are one thing I can say you don't have cuz you know it'z true<< lool even ur cat has more curve than you...aunty showed me a pic of you an ur cat sleeping together and I was shocked like the cat has CURVES & you DON'T :O 🤣
Aaah our aunti fights can go on forever Marn I'd say my aunty'z the best and you'd go ur aunty'z the best wich is soo not true🤔 lool awww I luv my aunty...she'z my partner in torturing you ahaa she tortures you at home wile I do on IF😎 see we hav to keep check that ur life remains to be suffering all the time🤣
ahaaa mangy🤣 lool you hate it wen I call ya that I still remember it but I'm not gunna say who said that🤣
Lmaoo awww remember in Ramadan ahaa me and mummy would just put you wiv all tramps as hubby's mostly cuz you wer a tramp so we had to match you up wiv someone of ur standards🤣
Your list of hubby's::
Tonyy (ur first love)<< both of you were tramps for life and owned Pakistan together wich we renamed TonYastan🤣
Manboobs
Mr bean
Teddy
Nakul🤣🤣
OMG remember that peado that used to stalk you and ask you to send her testi'z and slams and you wer like w*F 😕 but then you sent her some and she did aswell to you 🤣 lool she bloody sent you testi'z of panchi<<weird much?🤣and then you told me she strt asking for ur phone number and stuff and you go ya blocked her 🤣 lool I still think it'z a boy and not a girl🤣 lmaoo I bet she still Pms you but ur not telling me cuz you know I'll just keep annoying you wiv it🤣😉
ahaa ur my iPod partner...we both hav iPods and luv em to bitss and guess wat I'm gunna be getting Imessage soon so our whole famo could be complete😎🤣
Lmaoo our status games are the bestt though...I dared you to write ur a lesbo who licks *** and you gave me a status to write that I grind *** and told me to add sugar🤣 lmaoo then some mangy was like change it cuz it was very dirty🤣 LMFAOO I pissed my pants at that part🤣🤣 lool and remember wen we said we wer leaving but the other kaminee'z found out cuz 'someone' told em 😉🤣 but then Sunni thought we wer serious so we all promised her we don't do anything like this again! :) xx
Oh my gawdd I got bare memories wiv you SANAYA🤣 lool ewww we hate calling each other by names it'z like we hav an allergy wiv each other'z name🤣 S...S...SA...SSA...SANN...SANYAA!! 🤢 urghh trust me I can never call you sanya it jut sounds maha weird 🤣🤣
And yayy you changed ur username to Luverr luverr'z for life Jee😎 aww I got you luving the RR sound now🤣😉
Lool us 2 are just maha crazy we'd be talking on scraps/Pms/AT and now slambook🤣😎 and the best thing I never get tired or bored talking to you cuz ur that amazing🤗😳
lmaoo us 2 and our diff relations...lool one day we'd be maaneet next day Romy Julie and some other day we'd be sisters😎🤣 loll pffht no one else gets our lesbo relation except us😭😉
Haaye 'Lesboo' awww our nickname that we made in august and we still call each other that...now wherever I go I just call you lesboo even ur msn I named you lesboo =P 😆
lool my cat buddy🤗 lmaoo we always luv fighting and we bring our cats in as backup 😎 lool but my cat'z stronger than ur ugly one kaii it'z more hawtter🤣😉 lool I named mine Tom and your'z is speedo << see I remember ;) 🤣
Lmaoo us 2 are just pure boys everywhere I'd rather be a boy than girl *oops did I say that out loud!?*🤣 lool united fan yayy me,,you and twips are all maha united fans who'd scream the whole place down wen united score! pffht and Annie football isnt boring wen united play😎😛
lool and we both watch WWE lool I luv perving on the hawt men Oooft Randy orton☺️😉
Wat else do we have?!! Hmmm ohh yhh me izz ur partner in the AT and ahaa we made ourselves the main lead hehe I'm maan HA I'm hawt☺️😛
Lool ohh yhh wen one of us would say thank you the other one say *ehh say that again* lool cuz we hate saying thanks to each other 🤣 I luv talking/fighting wiv ya cuz if I dont my whole day goes boring :) 🤗
lmaoo my Disney partner...lool we both take the mick out of each other even though we both know we watch it😆 we are so stupid at times🤣 And awww yayy ur a selena fan like me haaye we are such besharam droolers over DD😍☺️
Ohh yhh Tom & jerry🤣 we used to call each other that back in the daiizz haha I'm jerry cuz I always used to win😎
Urging I hate you I hate you I hate you and you know why!! okaii I hated you from before wen you first sent me all those testi'z but then I accepted em all but then you striked again!AGAIN!😡 I soo hate ya for this Marn my scraps and testi'z are almost same now :/ but heyy I got you bak this time by sending you loads of slams aahh I feel so proud of myself😎🤣 now you'll think twice before raping me again muahahahaand😈 haaye you ijj Beary gawjuss Jee pffht after blackmailing you for days on msn ya finally sent one and Oooft you look hawwt☺️☺️ & eeeks ur voice is like the cutesst everrr<33 and didi you still owe me a memo of you talking to me :P ;) awww I could justt pinch ur cheeks and give you a big hug but i knww you'll hate it🤣
Lool your always ready to fight no matter wat...pssht and still ur baby don🤣 ahaa ur fighting skills are not up to Jnr Don standards yet 😎 awww ur bare skinny Marn and aunty is right you should eat more an more and be fat like me 🤣😛
Ahaaa our talks on school and college and wat Disgusting things Ppl get up to...lool you said you got put off apple juice cuz I told ya sumat🤣 lool and the lies you go you told...ohh yhh you said you lied and told ur classmates that ur school was haunted and they believed it wat idiots 🤣🤣 ahaa I gotta admit though ur a great liar but I'm the first bestt😉⭐️
Lmaoo awww last Saturday our slam talks ahaa I slammed you & ya replied a min later lmaoo I think I sent you like 45-50 pages of slams😎⭐️ poor Annie tried to slam you but her IF crashed then 😭 oh well I'm is enough to take you down *evil laugh*😈
Ohh yhh we both decided to be garfield characters but I'm odyy an ur the fat cat kaii🤣 and I am NOT a tubby pffht! =|
So ur 17 ahaa just a year left till ur an adult Jee oh wait ur already a grandma don't worry I'm picking out your care home for you as a gift🤣🤣
You know everything about me inside and out... can't dream about hiding anything from you Jee cuz your my bestest friend/sister/partner/husband/wife/everything🤗 i can tell you everything and anything and you'll always be ready to slap or punch the person who hurts me😊 ahaa you better tell me wen some person pops in ur life ;) 😳 I luv you SOO SOOO MUCH Marn and wivout you on IF it would have been maha boring cuz only wiv you were all these memories created😊 I'm getting so emo now *stupid lesboo making me cry*😭 I used to think I don't hav any sisters but now I found you guys and I luv yhew all even more than my own famo no lie. <33 if I don't talk to atleast one of you Lott my day''z are incomplete 🤗 I'm soo glad I met you all otherwise we all would have been clueless bimbo'z waddling around IF like losers🤣🤣 Aaah that was a long message don't ya think?! Eeehh it'z enough for me :P Lobe you always and forever 🤗<<< too much love?!! kaii i hate you ...now the love & hate is balanced🤣 Mwaah❤️❤️

<<<awww luk at us and ourfriendship🤣

And your gifts Jee (thank you soo much Sid for making it jaldi<3 your the bestt!!🤗) All ur fave couples hehe got it off ur profile😉🤣

I knww how much you love selena so got you a quickie one made ;) (thanks Pratz🤗)

Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 12 years ago
............. thumbnail
slow and steady kyuuun???🤣
............. thumbnail
hurrry up people we need to get to page 30 so that i can goo=P