Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

~The ASR ka Currrent Laga Gang~The ASR Adda#10 (Page 94)

.infinite. IF-Rockerz
.infinite.
.infinite.

Joined: 25 April 2011
Posts: 8516

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ammie-

Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

@suvi,, yes naam hai sindhu kaam hai spamming ROFL
so hi,, i think we met b4 through anks Embarrassed

@ammie and fatz!!! GAWDDD not again!! if u start ladai again na toh toh i'll call ASR!! ROFL

@fatz.. yaah yaar ASR ke liyye hi hai!
ab issme ha ha ha waali kausi baath aa gayyi?Ouch

@sanch.. you betcha!! Day Dreaming

i never start it..its always Fatz..and u know itLOL

Jhotti...!!!!!
tu hamesha start karti hai...Angry
mai tu itni achi bachi hoon...PEACEPeace


-Ammie- IF-Rockerz
-Ammie-
-Ammie-

Joined: 02 January 2010
Posts: 9194

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

pata nahi Sanchi mein pagalll ho gayi hoon
 Amiiiee I'm phorgiben...oye hoye ooyye kudiye...im awesome
 

ahaha..so wats going on??
i see u still haven't recovered from the ASR dose??LOL
.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Joined: 16 July 2011
Posts: 24784

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
@Ammie...the ones which you are using!


@fatz...kahan ho?





-Ammie- IF-Rockerz
-Ammie-
-Ammie-

Joined: 02 January 2010
Posts: 9194

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fatz-

Originally posted by -Ammie-

Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

@suvi,, yes naam hai sindhu kaam hai spamming ROFL
so hi,, i think we met b4 through anks Embarrassed

@ammie and fatz!!! GAWDDD not again!! if u start ladai again na toh toh i'll call ASR!! ROFL

@fatz.. yaah yaar ASR ke liyye hi hai!
ab issme ha ha ha waali kausi baath aa gayyi?Ouch

@sanch.. you betcha!! Day Dreaming

i never start it..its always Fatz..and u know itLOL

Jhotti...!!!!!
tu hamesha start karti hai...Angry
mai tu itni achi bachi hoon...PEACEPeace



kuch boli tu?? main na sunaa nahi..uncha bol?!
stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Joined: 18 July 2011
Posts: 7361

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

I'm feeling left out...

OUCH!! Ouch kya ho gayya suvi?LOL
tust me there are worse,, like when everyones online we donno who is speakingLOLConfused
.infinite. IF-Rockerz
.infinite.
.infinite.

Joined: 25 April 2011
Posts: 8516

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ammie-

Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Originally posted by -Ammie-

Originally posted by -Murphy369-

@Ammie...you got smileys ?!?!?!?!?!

i was the one who gave fatz the website for the smileysGiggle


I see...Sindhu...see that, they are loving sisters...she helped fatz!

yea see we are hardly ever like Arguement

yea, we love peacePeace
.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Joined: 16 July 2011
Posts: 24784

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ammie-

Originally posted by Suvi7884

pata nahi Sanchi mein pagalll ho gayi hoon
 Amiiiee I'm phorgiben...oye hoye ooyye kudiye...im awesome
 

ahaha..so wats going on??
i see u still haven't recovered from the ASR dose??LOL


ASR ki wajah se pagal ho gayi tum Suvi...haire nandkishore, he needs to visit IF!





The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

-Ammie- IF-Rockerz
-Ammie-
-Ammie-

Joined: 02 January 2010
Posts: 9194

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Murphy369-

@Ammie...the ones which you are using!


@fatz...kahan ho?






oh thanx...i'm glad u like themBlush

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.hea.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index