Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaheerdiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesum post Zainab n wat I luvd d most was d last line about ARnav Singh Raizada n ofcourse d pic ...he is hawt !!!
bikerider thumbnail
Originally posted by: current

No man is an island entire of itself..John Donne

And more so..today the realisation hits Arnav Singh Raizada...existing on an island and keeping off the pirates out..to guard your own..but in this world ..you need a friend..a companion ..a soul mate to whom you open yourself and let the love in..yes once that happens you are in the danger of being hurt ...of being unhappy because you are now a harbour that has a jetty with the ships coming in..all figurative ofcourse..BUt you NEED to let it in..
My long winded way of saying..Arnav Singh has been a loner too long..Now KKG comes along and sees him raw and hurting ..She feels the same way he does..There is a bonding..but instead of welcoming another like soul .he keep pushing her away..She has seen enough and Arnav Singh Raizada cannot afford to allow himself to unburden ..to feel with the other person..because if he gets comfort and love ..He will be at risk of losing his own way of dealing with his angst..He will lose his self reliance..
But Anjali an exact opposite..She is such a people's person...an island that believes that all are connected below the surface..The way she supports KKG and allows her to cry her eyes out ..to unburden herself..
and Khushi..who now knows that Arnav Singh Raizada is a facade who bottles up everything inside..She sees him in agony ..She wants to comfort him..to lessen his hurt ..for reasons she does not know at the moment..but what does she get...rebuttal without any frills..full of taunts and false assumptions about her ulterior motives..and this hurts her because she was never an island..She always had a sister for a friend and parents for comfort and she seeks a soulmate ...but Iss Feeling ko kiya naam doon..I guess both have a lot of thinking and soul searching to do...
and then Arnav Singh Raizada ..who finally know s that Khushi indeed was speaking the truth..that she can feel the same angst he is feeling.that she is not being a gold digger ..for a higher salary...and He feels REMORSE...oh how the mighty have fallen..He has probably unknown to him has come off his me Island to be with KKG who can understand him..but too late..
PS...Howlarious..how Khushi and Arnav kept trying to play tag with the main door behind and he finally goes to the pool instead of the front door🀣..
How come Khushi could not see him eaves dropping...Did he suddenly become a giant money plant..
and then The dialogue to JP about the phone..so snarky ..so ASR..ish..

PPS
I liked the Pooja scene too..Mami was looking too sophisticated for her own goat..and where the hell was Laxmi..probably that is why everyone was at peace..because each death takes a little from us and when the defect left behind finally fills up..there is peace...except for Arnav Singh...whose defect is still open ..there is still a gap to be filled

Utterlly delectable Arnav Singh Riazada...I would gladly be his ship..

good point ,
i loved the way after whole stuff he puts on the  glass and straighten himself up to transform himself to  ASR .
kushi saw him being softy and then his transformation too πŸ‘πŸ‘
good move by CVs will kushi understand now the hidden things and try to read him like
anjali
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This post was pure poetry Zainab. Loved it. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cindrella255

But Zain till now he does not know dat she is an orphan, rite?!
I wanna  c how will he react...I wud luv , if he asks "tumhari bhi mama papa nahin hai?! "  like kids do with tears or just silent tears! (I know first one is little stupid )

@ ASR reacting..one thing I do know he will not do..admit he is sorry..hahahahah..

BTW ...Kids with tears...I don't think so..i think Khushi has turned turned the tap on these days..
current thumbnail
@ Shaheer Diwani...yep he is..that

@ LWFW...Well for once the CVs are thinking and creating ..something they are trained to do..
current thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vistaa

This post was pure poetry Zainab. Loved it. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

This was a one liner answer ...being wise O wise one???πŸ˜›..got your fingers burnt last time..🀣
nanda_gopa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nicely written "current"! you are very articulate and your analysis is well done. congratulations.
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: current

This was a one liner answer ...being wise O wise one???πŸ˜›..got your fingers burnt last time..🀣

Burnt??...nah...scorched more like it...πŸ˜ƒ...plus, thought a girl shouldn't let her head turn by few pretty words like "The Wise One" πŸ˜›

Incidently, I do stand by my words...this was pure poetry!!!

Edited by Vistaa - 12 years ago
current thumbnail
Originally posted by: nanda_gopa

very nicely written "current"! you are very articulate and your analysis is well done. congratulations.

hey thanks Nanda😊
current thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vistaa

Burnt??...nah...scorched more like it...πŸ˜ƒ...plus, thought a girl shouldn't let her head turn by few pretty words like "The Wise One" πŸ˜›

Incidently, I do stand by my words...this was pure poetry!!!

@ turned..🀣..there you are too wise to give me another line...I am resigned..

on second thoughts..Vistaa ..you are so awfully kind..hahahah mutual admiration club..