current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
No man is an island entire of itself..John Donne
And more so..today the realisation hits Arnav Singh Raizada...existing on an island and keeping off the pirates out..to guard your own..but in this world ..you need a friend..a companion ..a soul mate to whom you open yourself and let the love in..yes once that happens you are in the danger of being hurt ...of being unhappy because you are now a harbour that has a jetty with the ships coming in..all figurative ofcourse..BUt you NEED to let it in..
My long winded way of saying..Arnav Singh has been a loner too long..Now KKG comes along and sees him raw and hurting ..She feels the same way he does..There is a bonding..but instead of welcoming another like soul .he keep pushing her away..She has seen enough and Arnav Singh Raizada cannot afford to allow himself to unburden ..to feel with the other person..because if he gets comfort and love ..He will be at risk of losing his own way of dealing with his angst..He will lose his self reliance..
But Anjali an exact opposite..She is such a people's person...an island that believes that all are connected below the surface..The way she supports KKG and allows her to cry her eyes out ..to unburden herself..
and Khushi..who now knows that Arnav Singh Raizada is a facade who bottles up everything inside..She sees him in agony ..She wants to comfort him..to lessen his hurt ..for reasons she does not know at the moment..but what does she get...rebuttal without any frills..full of taunts and false assumptions about her ulterior motives..and this hurts her because she was never an island..She always had a sister for a friend and parents for comfort and she seeks a soulmate ...but Iss Feeling ko kiya naam doon..I guess both have a lot of thinking and soul searching to do...
and then Arnav Singh Raizada ..who finally know s that Khushi indeed was speaking the truth..that she can feel the same angst he is feeling.that she is not being a gold digger ..for a higher salary...and He feels REMORSE...oh how the mighty have fallen..He has probably unknown to him has come off his me Island to be with KKG who can understand him..but too late..
PS...Howlarious..how Khushi and Arnav kept trying to play tag with the main door behind and he finally goes to the pool instead of the front door🀣..
How come Khushi could not see him eaves dropping...Did he suddenly become a giant money plant..
and then The dialogue to JP about the phone..so snarky ..so ASR..ish..

PPS
I liked the Pooja scene too..Mami was looking too sophisticated for her own goat..and where the hell was Laxmi..probably that is why everyone was at peace..because each death takes a little from us and when the defect left behind finally fills up..there is peace...except for Arnav Singh...whose defect is still open ..there is still a gap to be filled

Utterlly delectable Arnav Singh Riazada...I would gladly be his ship..

Edited by current - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AquaBluez17 thumbnail
i noticed tht too! i thought he wuz walkng outside but then he ends up going to the plants??
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hello current.

Arnav has been been loner for such a long time that finds comfort in loneliness. Being with another person, sharing his grief makes him uncomfortable. But it is human nature to unburden yourself by sharing your feelings. He constantly fights with this nature. He is a man who cannot even unburden himself with his family ( apart from anjali ). He feels that no one understands his grief. Then how can an outsider Khushi, a woman he beleives to be a gold-digger, an oppurtunist feel his pain? 

He doesn't buy it. He accuses her of having ulterior motives behind her sympathy. When he finds out that she can actually relate with him, he feels guilty of accusing her.

i think this is big step towards their relationship because all this Arnav thought he has nothing in common with Khushi but today he found that they do something common. i think from now on he will see her in different light. 

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Zainab! That's a philosophical summation of today's episode.
Good one that.πŸ˜ƒ Your posts are poetically beautiful. 

Yesterday's episode depressed me, though they did show Khushi seeing Arnav's softer side,
yet, since their conversation yesterday ended with a stinging and hurtful taunt by him, it kind of left a bad taste in my mouth.
But today when Arnav was shown repenting, it felt better. 
The whole episode today was somber and depressing. 

And yes, it is strange why Arnav went to the poolside! - maybe the previous poolside encounters ki memory drew him there πŸ˜‰

Anjali was looking so motherly and caring when she was consoling Khushi, while the latter looked like a hurt little girl.  For the first time in this serial I loved Anjali's scene (I mean I watch this serial only for Khushi and Arnav scenes and kind of skim over other portions of the episode). I do wish they had added another line or two in the dialogues where Khushi could have clearly disclosed that she has lost her real parents...anyway.

No precap is becoming an annoying trend with the serial now. Hate it! I hope they show a new promo tomorrow. 

Have a great weekend! 
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Zainab I am his ship.πŸ€£πŸ˜› so *hands off girls*.

Ahh Arnav in white..why didn't you post that pic?.He was just FLAWLESS FLAWLESS..my baby was perfection in the last scene.< 3.

Joke was on Arnav today.🀣.He better be prepared for Khushi's lecture now.🀣.As much as I want them to be friends no matter how short-lived it is..I dont think it's possible πŸ˜• coz they are 2 extremes ..they either hate or love.And there is that saying..ek ladka/ladki kabhi dost nahi ho sakte.🀣..and this is Arnav and Khushi.. and we expect them to be friendly..🀣

Finally Nani showing some emotions for someone other than her goat.πŸ‘.Mami was looking pretty today..actually the whole Raziada family were looking like the industrialists they claim to be.πŸ˜†.

Buaji-Boring and annoying.! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Anjali is a sweet heart<3.Shyam you are a douche-bag extraordinaire.Why are u even here anymore?.Get out of my face!🀬.

And Babuji..do you have to make it so obvious that you suspect Shyam??..dont you watch any of those spy shows..CID,Crime patrol dude??🀣.Please take some tips..I think the big heart attack is yet to come.!

Hope next week is good...coz this week was stellar..no crap forced comedy,no goat mystery..focussing on the relationship parents share with their kids while bringing the leads in focus..that is the way to go.!.They delivered.So five stars.!
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I was on may way to opening a topic and saw this and have to respond to you Zainab, so - 

First of all let me clarify that he and I have been shipping a long time and when I am done shipping - you all will get a chance.

Now, with that out of the way.  Zainab, your post - this is the first thing that went through my mind when I read it - so I post it here:

From Simon and Garfinkel, I am a Rock:

I've built walls,
A fortress deep and mighty,
That none may penetrate.
I have no need of friendship; friendship causes pain.
It's laughter and it's loving I disdain.
I am a rock,
I am an island.

Don't talk of love,
Well, I've heard the word before.
It's sleeping in my memory.
I won't disturb the slumber of feelings that have died.
If I never loved I never would have cried.
I am a rock,
I am an island.

He is an island, but gosh darn it, the man is sending out smoke signals for rescue, and right after he sees that - he runs back into the cave.  I found it interesting that he did not get the lesson from his mom about letting out his hurt but instead learned to fire quickly with spitfire from his dad - that - and to wear a cravate.
current thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquablue17

i noticed tht too! i thought he wuz walkng outside but then he ends up going to the plants??

He has beloved plants and Khushi has her beloved jalebis..
current thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescent

Hello current.

Arnav has been been loner for such a long time that finds comfort in loneliness. Being with another person, sharing his grief makes him uncomfortable. But it is human nature to unburden yourself by sharing your feelings. He constantly fights with this nature. He is a man who cannot even unburden himself with his family ( apart from anjali ). He feels that no one understands his grief. Then how can an outsider Khushi, a woman he beleives to be a gold-digger, an oppurtunist feel his pain? 

He doesn't buy it. He accuses her of having ulterior motives behind her sympathy. When he finds out that she can actually relate with him, he feels guilty of accusing her.

i think this is big step towards their relationship because all this Arnav thought he has nothing in common with Khushi but today he found that they do something common. i think from now on he will see her in different light. 

@ amen to that..esp a different light...That really ought to bond them together...but first they need to name the bond..bring on the love..please ..enough of the hate..
current thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbk2

Wow Zainab! That's a philosophical summation of today's episode.

Good one that.πŸ˜ƒ Your posts are poetically beautiful. 

Yesterday's episode depressed me, though they did show Khushi seeing Arnav's softer side,
yet, since their conversation yesterday ended with a stinging and hurtful taunt by him, it kind of left a bad taste in my mouth.
But today when Arnav was shown repenting, it felt better. 
The whole episode today was somber and depressing. 

And yes, it is strange why Arnav went to the poolside! - maybe the previous poolside encounters ki memory drew him there πŸ˜‰

Anjali was looking so motherly and caring when she was consoling Khushi, while the latter looked like a hurt little girl.  For the first time in this serial I loved Anjali's scene (I mean I watch this serial only for Khushi and Arnav scenes and kind of skim over other portions of the episode). I do wish they had added another line or two in the dialogues where Khushi could have clearly disclosed that she has lost her real parents...anyway.

No precap is becoming an annoying trend with the serial now. Hate it! I hope they show a new promo tomorrow. 

Have a great weekend! 

Aww Swets..you are too kind..
actually the whole week has been power packed with intense emotions and great acting and meaning ful dialogues ..so this poet is kinda as a result of that

Arnav actually feeling bad for Khushi was a big step..meaning the great ASR can actually look beyond his pretty nose and it also means that he is no longer immune and hurting Khushi affects him too..and vice versa it will be..

I agree about the episode being sombre and depressing..the mourning over the loss of their parents and the great unity of the family in the end were soo heart warming..

I hate them for not giving a precap..all i hope is all the spoilers floating around are not true..I do want to see some light lovey dovey moments between ARHI

Anyways thanks and have a great weekend yourself

current thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxXSejalXxx

Zainab I am his ship.πŸ€£πŸ˜› so *hands off girls*...In your dreams Sejal..in your dreams

Ahh Arnav in white..why didn't you post that pic?.He was just FLAWLESS FLAWLESS..my baby was perfection in the last scene.< 3.
I did n't have the screen caps from this episdoe..he looked heavanly
Joke was on Arnav today.🀣.He better be prepared for Khushi's lecture now.🀣.As much as I want them to be friends no matter how short-lived it is..I dont think it's possible πŸ˜• coz they are 2 extremes ..they either hate or love.And there is that saying..ek ladka/ladki kabhi dost nahi ho sakte.🀣..and this is Arnav and Khushi.. and we expect them to be friendly..🀣
I think  friendly is expecting a tad too much..maybe tolerable company..
Finally Nani showing some emotions for someone other than her goat.πŸ‘.Mami was looking pretty today..actually the whole Raziada family were looking like the industrialists they claim to be.πŸ˜†...Oh man.they rocked ..esp how they all stuck to each other like glue

Buaji-Boring and annoying.! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Anjali is a sweet heart<3.Shyam you are a douche-bag extraordinaire.Why are u even here anymore?.Get out of my face!🀬.

And Babuji..do you have to make it so obvious that you suspect Shyam??..dont you watch any of those spy shows..CID,Crime patrol dude??🀣.Please take some tips..I think the big heart attack is yet to come.!
OMG..really the BIG HEART ATTACK..I guess he has never seen ER either
Hope next week is good...coz this week was stellar..no crap forced comedy,no goat mystery..focussing on the relationship parents share with their kids while bringing the leads in focus..that is the way to go.!.They delivered.So five stars.!
Agreed..but they need to work on the finer points..I mean the never ending chase of ASR after Khushi...They need to gang up with Babuji to watch those spy shows...or even learn at home...learn the art of stalking from Shyam  Ji...who thinks just turning around in the middle of the road makes him invisible..