anitachoudhry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wondering when Ahem is going to dream (have flash back) about his beloved wife Gopiji  ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am waiting also  ... but I am not going to hold my breath.
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya I am waiting also 
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes he has daydreams of anita , kinjal , his mom but not abt his wife. I await the day the cvs deems gopi good enough for him to have daydreams about.wot must she do to get into that list , slap him across the face so his blinkers fall off.
sam990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
by time we get older he will getr after all it being 1 year and half and ahem show no signe of love to gopie  only hate and his bad tempar  so u guy keep wait plz let me know in couple month time or year  or after 3 year  Edited by sam990 - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I have a question... What type of desk does Aham have? He had lots and lots of cupboard boxes under his desk, is he dealing in spare parts and his stuffed them under his desk instead of a storeroom cupboard? Or is this some designer desk...which I think it is but its well crap right, what did others think??? Did you notice?
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also noticed it..may be some designer desk..but not looking professional..there is only one laptop, no desktop..on the backside is tiled wall..not appropriate for a business office atmosphere!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I know it's obviously a fake office, the desk must be some designer desk, which I don't think looks real somehow. those cupboard boxes underneath proper spoiled the office feel for me...I noticed he uses his lappy even in the office, I thought surely he had a desktop at the office and the lappy he uses at home and at meetings.
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANJ4

I am waiting also  ... but I am not going to hold my breath.

yappp thatz true my friend... we csan't day dream abt it now it self...
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i also wish the same...i want a sequence of gohem on the song I love you...