Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Heyy guys!!  I know i know! I am late 😭😭 It was only since I was sick!! I am sorry!! And this is a small update compared to the last one, but promise, after this one it is ALL arhi! I will prob update soon. Right now gonna write bout the threads I have going, so watch out for an update for those as well. Have fun reading and here is

Part 6-

Everyone started to appear in the dining table one by one taking their seats.  Anjali Di sat down at her spot and then stood up abruptly. She looked around the dining table and saw that there were only 5 plates set only. Khushi felt Anjali Di's eyes on her. She hoped that her problem was not too evident on her face. Obviously, she was wrong as always since Anjali Di had started to rant about him. Hey Devi Maaiyaa. Hum bhi na. Why can I not keep my problems to myself? Why does it always have to reflect on my face?, she thought to herself broken by her thread of thoughts when she heard Di talking to her.

"Did you call him Khushi?" Di questioned.

"Ha Di. I did call him," Khushi replied making sure not to mention exactly how many times she had called him with no response, "He did not pick up the phone Di," Khushi finished sounded more depressed then she wanted to.

"Yeh Chotey bhi nah! Inko toh koi farak hi nahi pardtha hai! Jai Prakash! Jai Prakash!" called Anjali Di.

"Ji Anjaliji, " said Jai Prakash running out of the kitchen to see what Anjaliji wanted.

"Jai Prakash, aap humare liye ghaar ka phone le ayenge? " Anjali questioned.

"Gi abhi laiya," Jai Prakash and went to get the phone quickly.

Khushi watched as Jai Prakash gave the phone to Anjali Di and Di started punching in his number in anger. Chalo. You did not pick my phone up maybe due to the fight we had in the morning, but at least you will pick up your Di's call nah? Thank you Devi Maaiyya! Di aap maahan ho! Khushi thought in excitement.  Now he will pick up the phone and I will know that he is fine so when he comes home I can yell at him without a guilty conscience. Yup when he comes I will make sure to tell him to always pick up his phone when I called. I am him wife now. I know he might not want to admit, it's not like I do, but still! I have some right over him right? Yes I do! She thought triumphantly. Khushi looked at Anjali Di with anticipation since now Di had started to speak.

"Yes, is Arnav there?"  Anjali questioned.

"Sir?" the worker questioned and Anjali thought that she heard Chotey in the background.

"Wait, I think I hear him. Is he right behind you?" Anjali asked.

"What? No. Sir has been gone the whole day to do some important work, "the worked answered.

"Do you know where he went?" Anjali tired again. Hearing this Khushi felt all of her plans being flushed down the bathroom. He is not there… Oh no, she thought.

"No, Sir did not mention where he was going or when he was coming back, "the worker replied.

"Okay thanks for all of your information, "Anjali told him and hung up. She gave the phone back to Jai Prakash telling him to put it away.

Taking a deep breath to control he anger, she explained to the family about what the worker had said. Khushi heard Anjali take a huge breath and she knew what was about to come. Quickly looking down, Khushi started to serve food to Nani and everyone else so nobody would see her face. Reaching to get the rootis, Khushi looked up just in time to see Anjali Di and Nani signaling something to each other by the use of their hands. They stopped the minute they saw that she had caught them, mid action.

"He probably has a lot of work to do. That is probably why he is not here Khushi. You know how he is. Sit down and eat with us. He will eat when he comes back. There is no need for you to wait for him. If he cannot be decent to come home on time, then you do not have to be decent with your attitude towards him! Right Nani? " Anjali questioned Nani who was already nodding her head in agreement.

"No Anjali Di. I will not eat. I do not care if he is decent or not. I will not eat until he comes," Khushi said outloud thinking mentally, How can I eat… what if something has happened to… Stop! She scolded herself mentally for thinking negatively.

"But Khushi! You do not know when he will come home! What if he is late? You cannot stay hungry like this!! Please eat," Anjali protested.

"It doesn't matter Di. He will come back home," desperation creeping in her voice. 

Anjali looked in the mood to argue more with Khushi  to make her eat but she Khushi saw the signal Nani gave to Anjali, telling her to drop the topic. Anjali sat down grumpily. Khushi breathing a sigh of relief that this was all over, helped Jai Prakash in serving food to everyone.

Precap: "Would you like any sweets sire?" the waiter asked.

"Yes, get me some Jalebies now!," Arnav answered.

Do read and comment! It makes me happy and makes me want to update much faster!!!

Comment and like !!! Pms are sent to those on my buddy list so if you want one then plz add me!

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update... keep up the good work Mya!!!
How are you feeling now?.. Fell ill...what happened?
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mahi0809

Nice update... keep up the good work Mya!!!
How are you feeling now?.. Fell ill...what happened?

oh di you hav no idea. it wuz so bad. i couldn't even open my eyes to go on IF πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thanks! glad you liked it!
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh my god!!!
this arnav is bcoming so irritating nw!!!!
n y does he hv to eat jalebi in a restaurant...his wife cn obviously make it fr him!!!!
suria1 thumbnail
loved it...update soon...😊
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww lovely update dear...πŸ‘...like it...
OMG ya...r u ok now...???? 😲
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thnks for the pm πŸ˜Š and i loooved it as usual!! i cnt wait for arnav to get back so we can have a nice arhi scene😳
aquablue: anything more guys?
IPKKND freaks: MORE UPDATES!!!! NOW!!!
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Get well soon n give us more of ur beatiful post. In this no arnav & khushi together but precap is interesting . Plz update soon.