Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF- Promise To Never Leave Me Thread 2 Link Up (Page 101)

AquaBluez17 IF-Rockerz
AquaBluez17
AquaBluez17

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina_1234

its today today..plzz updt soon

off course Tongue

jenshad IF-Stunnerz
jenshad
jenshad

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Hahha LOL You Gave Yourself One Kind Of Treat Joining IF : P Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AquaBluez17

AquaBluez17 IF-Rockerz
AquaBluez17
AquaBluez17

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Sanzz-..

Hahha LOL You Gave Yourself One Kind Of Treat Joining IF : P Embarrassed

yes yes I did! hahaLOLLOL N now I hav ppl badgering me like Im a star!!Big smileEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blah_blah3

jenshad IF-Stunnerz
jenshad
jenshad

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
You Deserve It Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-FarwiiDobaara-AquaBluez17

AquaBluez17 IF-Rockerz
AquaBluez17
AquaBluez17

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Sanzz-..

You Deserve It Embarrassed

aww Sanz you are just too sweet! I think you should get a medal hah
AquaBluez17 IF-Rockerz
AquaBluez17
AquaBluez17

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Heyy guys! Sorry for the super late update!! My bad! I had loads of homework n Chemistry test !! Yay! notCry LOL SO anyway, here is a late update for you all Big smile Hope you all like itEmbarrassed And one quick question, who knows how to make siggys?? and is willing to make some for me???WinkWink Thanks!
Pms are sent to those on my buddy list so if you want a pm, be on that list!Big smile N no I am not doing tht since I hav no friends and I desperately need them, it's to make my life easy! Even though most o you must really hate me for the super late updates ahahLOL
This update is totally dedicated to Sanz who as a loyal reader bugged me to update all the time Big smile Hope you like it hun! Though I know you are going to hate the length LOL

Part 10

Recap: Khushi is having a flashback about her birthday. She accuses Arnav of not caring for her. Later she finds out that he had bought a saree, and every type of jewelry that could possibly be needed. Arnav also accuses her of many things.

Arnav walked out of the garden and out of their room angrily, muttering about how ungrateful she was. I bought her so many things and she says I forgot?! I even left the house early so she would not have to be around me since I would have to yell at her if she was anywhere near me. I have to make her suffer for what she did to my sister. She did to my sister'. Did she actually do that though? What the?? I don't care. It doesn't matter.

Steam was literally coming out of his ears as he walked down to the living room to meet all of the guests that had been invited to his wife's birthday party. But why would she care? She doesn't even know what she wants herself! Why would she care that Di had gone to all of this trouble, that Nani had been planning this party for ages, that Mami had even mellowed down to make her happy today, that I had bought her all of those gifts taking away time I could have been working on my new deal! Off course she does not care a bit. Why did I bother?

He reached the living room, instantly hating his action. As soon as he got down there, everyone started questioning him about where his wife was, what he had gotten her, if she was wearing what he had gotten her and so much more. How do they ask so many questions on a baseless topic?! I do not even ask these many questions when I hire people to work for me and they will not just let the topic go! And anyways, why would she wear what I had gotten her? It does not even matter to her. She just yelled at me for not caring! As if she cares about me,  Arnav thought getting mad at every question people asked him. He turned around to Akash facing away from the stairs, talking to him about a business deal that had to be finalized.

He kept talking to Akash until he suddenly realized that he was the only one talking and even Akash was not paying attention to what he was saying. Looking around at everyone, he saw that they were all staring at the stairs. What the?! What happened now? If something happened to my house I swear'!

Arnav's thoughts broke when a lady walked up to him and said, "Oh beta! Only you could have bought that! It looks like it was made for her beta! You have such good taste!"

With that, the silence broke as all of the older ladies still stared in awe and all of the young ladies glared, at something on the stairs, Arnav assumed, and chattered among themselves.

He slowly turned around to see what the commotion was all about when he saw her. Khushi was walking down the stairs with the saree he had bought her on. Is she wearing the saree I had bought her?! It looks even better on her than I thought it would. But then again why I am so surprised? This girl never ceases to surprise me. He stared on at his wife as she walked down the stairs looking a bit lost within all the people. He did not really care at the moment though. All he cared about was how stunning she looked and how she was all his, only he had the right to look as he was doing so now and he planned on taking full control over his right today.

(this is the dress she was wearing you guys! it is the first one)http://fashion-for-beauty.blogspot.com/2011/01/latest-lehenga-sarees.html

Khushi walked down the stairs squirming under all the staring eyes feeling very conscious of the situation she was in. She stared at the ground refusing to meet the eyes of anyone who was staring at her. In this process she almost fell down the stairs but she caught on to the railing before she fell and walked down completely with the support of the railing.

People had now stopped staring at her which made her feel a tad better only until she walked into the living room and heard people whispering about her. They would whisper something and then stare at her for while as if examining her from top to bottom. Khushi felt nervous in front of these X-Ray scans that she was being impended to. It felt very awkward and strange to her since she had never really had so much attention at once and now that I am Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada, I have more importance in this society and they all want to know what I am like since they have not actually met me.

Khushi heard Anjali Di say something in the background trying to diver the attention away from her, but Khushi did not care. She was still not very comfortable with huge parties, especially where everyone was watching every move, and breath she took.

Keeping her head down, she kept walking trying to control her nerves. I have to do this for Nani, Anjali Di and for him. What would they all think? I have already ruined my own birthday enough. Why did I have to yell at him!? Why could I have no just waited? I should have known he would not have just forgotten my birthday and even if he did' what did it have to do with me!? It's not like we are really husband and wife'

She kept walking, the muttering now dimming down to a buzz as she got lost in her own thoughts. She stopped automatically when she finally got where she was going to. Reaching for his arm, she wove her arm around his, feeling instant relief as she clung on to her husband. She did not know why, but she felt that nothing could hard her when she was around him. Even though they had just a huge fight and he probably wanted to kill her, she still drifted to him for comfort. He, as always, provided her with what she wanted since his actions always spoke more than his words. Why? Why do I rely on him so much?, Khushi thought to herself with no avail.

Arnav watched her as she walked up to him without even looking up. He felt her reach for him arm and then swiftly wrapping her arm around his. He looked at her as she finally looked up to see people still muttering but not paying as much attention towards her. It felt good to have her be next to him. He felt like the most powerful person in the world. No title, money, or company had ever given him the power she had just given him right now by just coming up to only him in despair.

He thought about the fight they had had just a while ago and all of the things he had said. He had degraded her character, her as a person and everything else about her and yet she was still here next to him, holding on to him for support. He the promised himself, that he would be her support thought she did not need to know that. When she needed him, he would be there for her. He promised him to never leave her mentally convincing himself that she needed him. His heart knew though. It was a liar and a selfish organ. The only reason Arnav wanted to stay with Khushi forever was since his stupid organ refused the idea of being away from her as it pumped out the carbon dioxide from his blood streams.

Khushi felt safe and knew that no harm could reach her now, now that she was in her husband's arms, in her Arnav's hold.

That is when she heard the questioning loud voice, shaking her to the core as she realized what the lady was asking her.

Well? How do you like it?? I hope you all liked it a lot!Big smile Leave comments and Likes as always!
N did any1 notice? I am a IF-Rockerz now!! PartyPartyThanks to you guys!! See we are now even on page 105!! Yay!Party

Hershi!! Do you thing!! Big smile I think you missed out on my OS. So depressing. First the OS was depressing and then you missed your stalking times!Ouch LOL So now is MAKE UP TIME!! ROFL ROFL

Edited by AquaBluez17 - 11 November 2011 at 4:03pm

The following 188 member(s) liked the above post:

Vanshikabertrockinggirl555rosmyersroshni77farha451288Shini.Shiva86Maneetaddictcandy....Bob123MerpzunaishasunshineswirlMONAKARANcuppycake11nitvijuwinniepoohsuria1twinkle662sree12Maan2Geetfernanl2kashevmalfoyme_lovelyguljoa123cutie13luv angelfelly_aindu9suadvaniNrp77Suman786ns2095Missbantuguessimgreathemvb--Preeti--chandarani1rsshreecue1piyushiniya_sshaheerdiwanikethgauthami1Nihsonayesha786xxxShina_srkfanmaghalakshmi2cute4u_22anusha.nushpooh_91storybooksgdChocoBloc_12ArnavKhushi1996slgirlspongebobchickamritabraiirest.restfoesbsruthirishimaliTRND86SweetSophiecupcakezipkknd_gbdfancrazzychipsmysterygirl06tokyodreamgirlrus23jeetegaArshi1195wafa.MGoldenEyesWah_tajasumiprerna31sJuicee_Sushiehiddenpearlmeghnasniania13WittyKittyFaayeyrashgirl000shaam91blah_blah3capriyaarhi-fanGlimmerimmayurfanmaloseHonkytonk-sia-..-Niru-..mirnaliniWriter42akhilashaangeliscpervaizdbr_kmichiSunriseGreen_mahi_ytanujaCythereaIqbal Neha1jazmeenlove_kukiDavisparikhstonex-veena.shona-maria_awanIshrafan11shailusri1983Rozy77FebruaryFlower-shamima-kiran255Marcidevishreeshilparoxxipkkndanksharneil92..Damsel..littlemoipinkpearlzsmileyhug7679N0306SA_nimkArhiIPKKNDekiholoaycma98..SSNAIR..-FarwiiDobaara-segadA.HajnalSS88jessjazzPinky.RaizadadeeswarnaaaytzafiHaRul-loverJennyAvnishena07--Siva--meenalumaSupna9.infinite.lara3110desigirl_VDFlame.wajiha-1Minnie.Krishnaluv94drdee142moon_minetintinusoni4evatvmyloveraaspachShiningStar18-Antu-_-Aslan-SmileyfacebmtdluverLotusPetalsbikeridershybabetinselapplesauce.nyxx.Saraa.-Zara-SK1991.hea.-aparna--JollyJabeen-incandescentajoopFAYKHAN29LyssaPie...shruti...seeta_naipsFakeLovedumasprincessunaraVigilante

Smileyface IF-Rockerz
Smileyface
Smileyface

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
reserveddd!!!! =D

edited***

omg i loved ittt!!!!!
He is so possessive hehehe awesome!! and his anger! gosh...makes him so sexy <3 He is so hot..thats why steam was coming out of his ear...heheehe ok i know..lame! -__-

awww i really liked how she just walked over to him as soon as she came down and he feeling all "oh yeah im cool" hehehe! i loved that power line...wait let me find it...yes this one!!

"He felt like the most powerful person in the world. No title, money, or company had ever given him the power she had just given him right now by just coming up to only him in despair."

me likesss!!!!! =D i cant wait for the next part...for some awesometastic arhi scenesss...so asap...update...yes..gracias!!!

I DID MISS OUT ON YOUR OS!!! it sucked =/...and lmao it was not depressing..it was emotional...and awesome...but its ok im back in the game baby!! =D AND IM HERE TO STAY!! woot wooott!!!

ok i embrassed myself enough...now im gonna go finish my part...ciao!

xox
hershi

ps: thanks for the prettyful red...hehehe i love it =D

pps: don't u love my colorful comment...hehehehehe

Edited by Smileyface - 12 November 2011 at 1:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zunaishaAquaBluez17

jenshad IF-Stunnerz
jenshad
jenshad

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Medal : O Embarrassed Seriously ?! LOL