Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow, nice update yaar but 4 me its 2 short plz next time thora ziyada long update likhna . I like ur this ff .
pooh_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
k mya u and ur devilish ways...
ur update doesnt hav to be full on blue!!...a change of colour is accepted ðŸ˜‰
good update though..loved how u showed their turmoil...thank god gav a piece of her mind..hes gotta speak up or we hav to see more misunderstanding comin our way...
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update! I'm glad that khushi finally vented.well, some time ago. Arnav did deserve a taste of his own medicine. Unfortunately, it was right after he did something sweet for her. I wonder what khushi did. Can't wait to read what happens next!
Ended thumbnail
wow! feel sorry for khushi. arnav! dont you know khushi wants love not materiality!! oooff! spiteful words that need to be stopped!lol
xxx
arhi-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was just awesome. It just touched my heart. It is so well written that we can feel each n every emotion in it . I had no complaints as flashback arhi were enthrawling. Eagerly waiting for next update. Thanx for pm.
guessimgreat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Excellent piece! I love reading your FF's! Thank you! And please continue...I love the drama in this piece!
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOW! That was soo goodd! Very intense i must say and just so in-depth! I could completely understand and feel the emotions that Khushi was going through while talking to Arnav in the flaskback. Superb narration! But heyy...I wanna see them together in the present track...whens that gunna come along? lol! Cmon we're almost at the 10th part...so you better surpise us then as well. But i still wanna know whats gunna happen in the flashback..does Khushi go apologize? But i feel Arnav should have told her as well..these two are such lovely weirdos.lol!
Update sooon!

- Dee
alice54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey thanks for the pm and gr8 update yaar thr are high chances of these kind of fights after their marriage in the show too:)
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
ah-may-zing! 
lovely flashback! typical arnav... he does care for her, but he shows something else! sigh. i wonder when they'll get over this! :)
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hmm Khushi Was Wrong This Time. Hope Arnav Forgives Her.