Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Smileyface

Or else?!?!!? puhhh leasee...that does not count as an arhi scene (even though i was in la la land...but ahem...NO) especially cause u stopped at the kisss =/ i can't believe u did thaT!!  SO I STILL DEMAND ARHI SCENES...nice...cute...hot...arhi scenes πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

ahem...moving on...I KNOW! men are so lazy...its like damn boy...do ur own thing...god gave u hands and feet for a reason haha and srsly..he used to do everything before so whats the issue now?!! typical!

lmaoo...he may never change...but im sure once kkg sets him straight...he will definitely calm down a little hahaha!

and wooohooo i await patiently for the next part...please by all means update now if u like i really don't mind...i promise =D

I had them kiss once kay!? I mean come on! One kiss in one update! If they kiss to many times, they wont be doing anything else rite? ya! gosh silly! don't worry the SS is going to hav a sorta steaming scene. depends on where I wanna cut it off πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

exactly! Oh god lets not talk bout god giving people 2 hands. Gosh i can't get tht dialogue by Shyam out of my head! " I have 2 hands! I will hold them both! YAYA 😈" Now tht is just terrifying! GRR

I doubt he will ever calm down. He will always be our lovely angry young man 😍

Course you would! YOu don't want your eyes getting tired!πŸ˜‰

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aww... Khushi is still in hungry... Very nice part..both feeling for each.. Continue it soon..
Smileyface thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: aquablue17

I had them kiss once kay!? I mean come on! One kiss in one update! If they kiss to many times, they wont be doing anything else rite? ya! gosh silly! don't worry the SS is going to hav a sorta steaming scene. depends on where I wanna cut it off πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

exactly! Oh god lets not talk bout god giving people 2 hands. Gosh i can't get tht dialogue by Shyam out of my head! " I have 2 hands! I will hold them both! YAYA 😈" Now tht is just terrifying! GRR

I doubt he will ever calm down. He will always be our lovely angry young man 😍

Course you would! YOu don't want your eyes getting tired!πŸ˜‰

LMAOO!! one kiss in one update?! lmao im sure none of the readers will mind if they dont do anything else hahahaaha!  jk...but u know what i mean! AND OMG REALLY?!?!?! woohooo so when are u updating the SS??!? NOW?? good sounds like an awesome plan...ok get to it =D and omgg dont cut it off...have it in this part...a steamy scene is a musttt!!!! pretty please?!?!? with a cherry on top?!?!

and ughhh that slimy creepo is so disgusting...but no worries im sure soon when his truth is out both anjali and khushi will be like..."yeh dono haath humko dede thakur!" and then he will be like damn it why did i say i will hold both of them in a hand each! hahahahahahahah i crack myself up! 

and even if ASR doesnt calm down its okie...i love him as the angry young man with the "what the.." lmao!!!

and chalo chalo...now be a good girl and give hershi an update =D

heheheheh

hershi

pinkpearlz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its true, you are evil. They didn't meet in this one too. Well precap saves you. Hmmm the last sentence was so touching? I'll use that for lack of a better word at the moment. Khushi is delusional thinking she doesn't love him. Awww arnav feels guilty, so sweet. Cant wait for the next update. Thanks for the pm.
Addie07 thumbnail
just read it... its great as usual πŸ‘
HasanaNowfer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsom... :D
Thanxx a lot 4 d pm... :D
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update..plz update soon..wan mor Arhi as u promisd in nxt update..m greedyπŸ˜ƒ..tanx 4 d pm dear!!
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
great update dearπŸ‘... loved the helplessness of arhi to avoid each other😳.. thanks a lot for the pm😊.. please update soon😳
WittyKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Can't ignore, can't live  without! Hai koyi inn dono Ko pyar sikaoa!

Update ...update...update...jaldi!
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Awesome Loved it Mya!! Waiting for the next part with ArHi scenes!!