Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shaheerdiwani

Wow !!! Arnav ordering jalebis πŸ˜ƒ Nice update Mya ...thanks for d pm dear n hope u r feeling better now πŸ˜ƒ

thanks ! yes I do feel better now thanks for asking😳
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: taanu112

awesome update!:) its soo nice reading it!:) cant wait 4 ur next update!:)

thanks Taanu(?) glad you liked it!
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishi

I would love to see Khushi giving her "Jaleebiii" πŸ˜› wala expression ,once her dear Hubby gets them πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I luv tht expression. too cutee!
πŸ˜†
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow this is an amazing update...completely loved it...
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Hey guys!! So here is another update for you all. I felt a tad better today so thought why not write more eh?πŸ˜† For all of those who noticed, I had to change my color to salmon since blue was the flashback color! Poohey πŸ˜­ Oh well haha. Here is Part 7!

Part 7-

Arnav walked into the hotel with his laptop in his hand, looking for the private room that the people he was having a business meeting with had booked. Once he found them, they all sat down and discussed the business deal they were going to have. After everything had been settled, Arnav and they people stood up to shake hands since now they were business associates.  Arnav was about to leave when the main head called him and asked him to have dinner. Arnav looked at him in surprise and thought about Khushi at home. He was going to refuse when the manager started forcing him to have dinner. It would seem wrong to leave them like he consoled himself and sat down again to order his food.

The food arrived in fifteen minutes and everyone started to eat. Arnav picked up his fork, picking up food. He tried to bring the food to his mouth to eat but his conscience would not allow him to eat. Every time he tried to eat, Khushi's face came into his mind. Her smiling face, taunting him just a few days ago, about not even knowing her favorite food. They had married so his sister's life would not be ruined but that did not mean he did not blame Khushi for everything. In the beginning he just made her suffer and hated her, knowing it her a lot. After a long time, they had finally come to talking terms. Arnav still hated her and she did the same but they had fallen into the routine of caring for each other. It is only so Di does not question her married life. I would hate her nosing around in this matter since then she would realize that Khushi and I do not care for each other. This was just a compromise, a lifelong compromise, he thought.            

He felt at times that she did care for him, but the moment he realized that he cared for her as well, he started pushing her away from himself. He started being curt with her again and that resulted in Khushi ignoring him for the past week. She would come to bed after he was asleep or before he even got home, probably since she does not want to face me, he thought.  The idea of her ignoring him pierced him in his heart as if someone had stolen his parents from him again. He would never admit it, but the fact that she did not care for him hurt. He was fed up of being hurt by her. Who does she think of herself? That she is the only one who can inflict pain? Fine, if she does not care for me, then I do not care for her. Understand you stupid organ? He thought to his heart which for some odd reason still fastened its pace at the sight of her. It still wondered if she was okay, wanted to console her when she was crying, and wanted to make her happy.  He hated that his heart did silly things when she was around, but obviously it was just due to the fact that she was his wife, so technically she was his responsibility. Yes that is the only reason why I care for her well being. Nothing else.

Arnav sat there thinking with the fork in mid air all forgotten about.       

"What happened Mr. Raizada? Do you not like the food?" questioned his new business associate.

"What? No, I like it,"replied a startled Arnav. Getting angry at Khushi for mentally bothering him, refusing to think about her anymore.  Now this would all have been great if he still thought and acted with his mind. When Khushi was the subject of matter his mind just stopped working and he his heart would take over. He tried to convince his mind that he should not care. She has probably eaten anyway. Why would she wait for me? It is not like she waited for me this whole week or any of those days when she bed before me. There is no way she went to without eating. Just eat dammit! EAT!, he thought to himself and stuffed the food in his mouth.

Arnav had never had a worse dinner. He ate his food as if he was swallowing medicine. His mind only occupied of her thoughts. He went back to the day when his sugar level had dropped and she had fed him Jalebies. Thinking about the smile that always appeared on her face at the sight of the sweet that he was not supposed to eat, he finished his food.

The waiter walked up to him and asked, "Would you like any sweets sire?"

"Yes, get me some Jalebies now!," Arnav answered without thinking about what he was saying.

"What? Sir, we do not have any jalebies, I am sorry for the inconvenience," the waiter replied with a confused look on his face.        

Arnav looked up at the guy and realizes what he had said. He says never mind to the poor waiter and allows him to leave. Forcing himself to listen to his clients, he sat the night out, trying to not think about his beautiful wife at home.

Precap:  Khushi walked out of the bathroom wearing her pink salwaar kameez that she always wore when she was going to sleep. Her hair was open since she had not bothered tying it up. She did not even have her dupatta on since it did not really matter at the moment.

I hope you guys liked it! I know you call all throw all types of things you want at me, but there is Arnav in it!! I promise there will be Arhi in like 2 updates promise ~!!! Do comment and hit the like button!! The more comments, the faster I feel like updating πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I have to get better at this πŸ˜†
parul-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i wanted the first comment im sure im gonna love

the precap 😍 arnav is going to enter and will be in lalaland πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† because of her beauty

Awesome as always dear
Edited by parul-fan - 12 years ago
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aquablue17

Hey Zeena~ (well since u like Zee then Zee it is πŸ˜†)
glad you liked it!

yeah huny u better call me zee... I like it..
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aww...arnav having his dinner. But he don't want to have it. Poor guy. I was visualizing this part. Continue it soonEdited by zee10 - 12 years ago
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome !!! i love how Arnav's mind is occupied by her even in his office! and the precap u gave is wonderful!! that salwar suit i think they choose as Khushi's night dress! 
..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...loved how he ate his food like it was medicineπŸ˜†...the precap was nice...can't wait  for the next part