FF- Promise To Never Leave Me Thread 2 Link Up - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by marishka.khan

i love it but i wish there was a bit of jealousy in it.πŸ˜ƒ
Please do make arnav get jealous or something⭐️

actually i wuz thinking of writing a different os where Arnav wuld be VERRYYY jealous! so watch out for tht πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by fallenstar

Aww dat was too cute yaar,Anjali iz such a swthrt...πŸ€—
i really hpe Arnav iz at da dining table...
lukin 4wrd 2 da nxt 1...

im happpy u enjoyed reading it as i did writing it πŸ˜›
Originally posted by iHeartTVD

Lovely lovely lovely update! I feel for Khushi, poor soul :( and Arnav :( the flaskback was heartbreaking... :( can't wait to see the story unfold and more of their past... Just brilliant! Continue soon! Thanks for the PM :)

thanks for the support! im glad you liked it!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by moon_mine

hey it ws superb!!!
lovd it!!!

thanks! btw wut can i call u??😊
Originally posted by aahana1

Awwwhh this was awesome !!!!
Just brilliant...!! Omg both want to spend time with each other but coz of their fat ego's they aren't even talking properly ! Par koi nahi, that will happen very soon πŸ˜‰
Sorry for the late comment Mya. Exams are going on and i have been extremely busy. Hardly get time to even watch the episodes πŸ˜”

Please continue soon and thanks a ton for the PM πŸ€—

ya they hav such huge egos! its kinda annoying! i mean come on! why can't u just accept tht u like the others company!??!

Its no prob Aahana! Im happy you find time to read my sucky story πŸ˜†

Author's Note: Hey guyss!! blue is flashback is always! I'm sorry I make you guys read so many flashbacks! Promise I will focus more on present in upcoming posts. It's just kinda hard for you guys to understand where the story is going if you don't know wut has already happened! I hope you understand 😳

Part 3

The chair was empty. Unnamed emotions hit over her. It was like walking into a roaring tsunami ready to engulf her. She was unaware of these feelings as she had never really felt them before. She felt dizzy as her mind spun with dreadful thoughts. Unhe kuch nahi huwa hai, she convinced herself, who bus aayte honge. Aur hum bhi na, faltu meh tension ley raahi hai. Aaj tak kabhi who ghar jaaldei aayi hain kya? Nahi nah? Toh phir!, she argued in her mind finally settling down with her argument. Par aaj toh who photo' Nahi nahi nahi. Photo woto she kuch nahi hota hain. Hum bekar main chinta kar rahi ha. But she knew that her mind would not be at peace until she saw him with her own two eyes.

She fidgeted with her saree thinking about how after their fight this morning, the photo frame of their marriage day had fallen. She had rushed to the portrait to see that there was a huge crack between Arnav and her. Now, one would wonder about the big deal of having a crack. It is only natural that when a glass frame falls there would be cracks. But Khushi was a very superstitious girl, and glass breaking was not a good sign. Especially the way this crack had occurred. Khushi tried to put the thoughts of the crack away and she almost had, when her hand accidently brushed Arnav's photo of the side table.

He did not like that his photo was on his side table. He said that it took up space on which he could easily place his files and laptop on which he could easily place his files and laptop on after working late at night. Arnav just wanted to remove the frame all together, but then Khushi had intervened. She was not exactly sure why, but she could not see him just put the photo away. She had stopped him and then taken the frame and put it on her side lamp. She had seen the look of surprise flash over his face before he composed himself, his eyes still having that menacing look of steel, and walked out with a question or comment. She did not like him in real life, but she adored this picture. It was one of him, smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He had been talking to Anjali DI, teasing her and smiling softly, when Akash had taken a picture of him. Arnav had not seen this action so he was really surprised and angry when the next day Akash had walked in with a photo of him smiling framed in a bed-size frame. He had wanted to chuck the photo out right there and then. Khushi winced as she thought of Arnav's eyes which were on fire. She remembered thinking, Akash is so dead. When she had looked at AKash she could he had realized what was going to happen to him. He was begging her with his eyes to save him.

He had mouthed to her, " Bhabhi, please save me. Ab aap kuch kar sakte hain."

But she had known that the rakshaas would never listen to her. He would instead take out his anger on her. She was just about to say something, when Anjali Di stepped in.

She said, "Arrey wah Chotey. Jab kal tum humara masak bana rahi tha tab tum kitney khush thei! Aaj wahi Khushi Akash nay tumhara leye hamesha ke liye layi tout um gussa hogai?"

Arnav replied thoroughly agitated, "Mujhe maaloom tha ki ye iss Khushi ka hei kaam tha. "

"Arrey woh Khushi nahi budho! Yeh khushi, "she exclaimed pointing to the photo, "Dekho tum kitne dino baad smile kar rahi ho!" Anjali walked up to Akash and patted him on the back and nodded slightly to assure him he still had many years to go. Akash smiled at Anjali Di and Khushi hesitantly and then walked away quickly, following Anjali DI's hand motion.

She turned to face Khushi and said,"Ligye Khushiji. Pata nahi kab aapke Pati Dev kab phirse smile karen gi. Tou aap na iss hi photo ko dehke kar apna mann bahar ligye ga. Theek hai?" smirking when she saw Khushi turning shades of pink.

Anjali Di started to walk away, when she stopped in front of Arnav, " Aur hain! Hume patah hai ki woh apki patni hai par iska matlab yeh nahin ha ki har 'Khushi' wo hi hain. Matlab , " and she ended aburtly seeing Arnav getting mad and walked away quickly winking at Khushi before leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~ End of Flasback~~~~~~~~~~~

Her heart did a flip thinking about what had happened to the photo. Khushi had unintentionally pushed the photo off her table. It had crashed on the ground with a big shatter. She quickly bent down to pick it up and saw that the whole glass was ruined making Arnav's photo look completely broken. She had ran her hands over the photo wincing when a piece of glass had entered her palm.

Khushi snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the door bell ring.

"Hum dekhe the hain. " Shyaad yeh hungai, she thought to herself while she ran to the door. She grabbed the handle of the door and opened it slowly thinking about all of the ways she could make him pay for worrying her all day by not picking up even on phone call. Not that she would ever admit that she had been worried, but it tends to happen when bad things have been happening to his things all day. I had literally left him 100 missed calls she thought to herself and looked up. Her eyes opened up wide in shock and her mouth fell open as she stared at the person standing at the door.       

Please remember to hit the like button and leave comments!! I do read them n I love it when ppl comment!!

P.S.- I promise next update I will get Arnav in here in real. Not just in flashbacks. Our Arnav Singh Raizada will honor us by entering my failure at an attempt of writing!πŸ˜† <--- SO!! Look out for tht!😊 Our Arnav is really on fire these days!

Edited by aquablue17 - 12 years ago
me first!!! yay!!!! 
lovely update, i like how u r building up the suspense!! love it!!
Originally posted by areeba123hina

me first!!! yay!!!! 
lovely update, i like how u r building up the suspense!! love it!!

thanks! do hit the like button hhaaπŸ˜†
yyyaaayyy upppdddatttee lollz hehehe thanks bless ya soo sweet of u
Originally posted by Minnie.

yyyaaayyy upppdddatttee lollz hehehe thanks bless ya soo sweet of u

aww minnie . u r too sweet !! do hit the like button!