Fan Fictions

FF- Promise To Never Leave Me Thread 2 Link Up - Page 9

preeti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
edited

Just read the whole OS yesterday and it was fantastic. Love how Anjali is especially and the flashback was soo heartbreaking but OMG loved it.
Edited by preeti - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AquaBluez17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Prix3

RES ! 

--------------edited------------------

im first! haha

ur OS is SOOO FREAKING CUTE !! i havent read part 2 yet(i'll do it as soon as i get the time to!) but it's amazingg <3 

i LOVE LOVE LOVE the way u described Arnav's feelings & him wanting to wipe away her tears in part 1, i think that was my favoritee scene <3

don't forget to PM me <3 i LOVE it!!😃

AWW pri!! thank you SOO much for liking it !😳 It means alot 😆 I pm you anyway even if you don't want me to HAHA so its good you actually aren't against it 😆
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
aww man, this is awesome!! simply brilliant!! do continue! 
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: areeba123hina

aww man, this is awesome!! simply brilliant!! do continue! 

thanks areeba123hina(?) is there sumthing else i could call you?
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I LOVE IT!!! ur os is superb man!!! awesome!!!! this is exactly wat we need during a arhi less wkend 😊 thnks so much for the pm and update soon!!
invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Ahh this was really good just like part 1 . Its one of the only things keeping me sane over the weekend! Can't wait to see what happens next ! Don't forget to PM me when you update, I would love to read more :)
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Good job Mya... Khushi in a dev-daasi kinda mood.. thinking about Arnav and missing him!! haiii...aur humaray akdoo ko koi khayal hi nahi
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desigirlx5

I LOVE IT!!! ur os is superb man!!! awesome!!!! this is exactly wat we need during a arhi less wkend 😊 thnks so much for the pm and update soon!!

thanks alot! ya an arhi less weekend doesn't seem like a very entertaining weekend. usually it sucks

thanks alot for liking the os!
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mahi0809

Good job Mya... Khushi in a dev-daasi kinda mood.. thinking about Arnav and missing him!! haiii...aur humaray akdoo ko koi khayal hi nahi

lol don't worry di. soon our akdoo will know bout it. well sort of 😉
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ccuteaangel

Ahh this was really good just like part 1 . Its one of the only things keeping me sane over the weekend! Can't wait to see what happens next ! Don't forget to PM me when you update, I would love to read more :)

aww thanks a lot hun! writing this keeps me sane during the weekends lol