Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

yeah Bhalla I remember you were supporting Savita so much buddy 😛...We were a team - u me n Varsha supporting our Savita aai...damn yaar its all come to a halt...I think Archu is going to be on road..

I feel that Savita wont let Varsha have her grandson..She hates K's to the core now so she wont let Varsha have her grandson like that..
I think she is playing a game where both Varsha n Archu get screwed big time and soham stays back with D's and Shravani enters...
May be she is scheming like that...I look forward to see this as Archu deserves this big time now..
At least Cv's can save soham from the baby killer...

Yes, Jaishankar, we were all a team supporting our Savita Aai😊, I too feel Savita Aai won't let Varsha have Soham.

Jaishankar, if Savita saw Varsha hitting Archana with the glass, is that the reason why Savita hates Varsha?
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
If they can justify Sulo's moving in, FDs, ArMan lying to Savita abt Rs. 18000 etc by making Savita evil of all than why not butchering Archu character too..

CVs have butchered most characters starting with the leads, Savita, FBD, TDH, Vinod and Varsha...You name it and they have done it..

Savita is an equal lead of PR just like ArMan...If they can butcher her beyond redemption then Archana kaunse khet ki muli hai re?

Negative things are expected from Evil Savita...Nothing outside of her character than What Archana is doing is exactly what is expected from her character...She is not any different than Savita..

JS & Bhalla there were few of us who always watched the show for what it is and not being ArMan fans..We defended Savita when she deserved...But after the leap non of her actions IE acting hifi spending money like there is no tmrw, kity parties, comedian with Damu or sundari, overly loving to Archu, Inviting Sulo in her house and bed all are ridiculous...Outside of her character being dumb and braindead taking Rassi's guidance for ruining Archu...

It came to a point where Ushaji the actress who I loved and respected agreed to play a character who hurts and mentally abuses a child 😲 unacceptable and hard to believe...I hope PR and BALH both lose TRP and Kekta loses her stand in TV industry...I want her to to go down so bad for showing crap and poison to the viewers..
bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

If they can justify Sulo's moving in, FDs, ArMan lying to Savita abt Rs. 18000 etc by making Savita evil of all than why not butchering Archu character too..

CVs have butchered most characters starting with the leads, Savita, FBD, TDH, Vinod and Varsha...You name it and they have done it..

Savita is an equal lead of PR just like ArMan...If they can butcher her beyond redemption then Archana kaunse khet ki muli hai re?

Negative things are expected from Evil Savita...Nothing outside of her character than What Archana is doing is exactly what is expected from her character...She is not any different than Savita..

JS & Bhalla there were few of us who always watched the show for what it is and not being ArMan fans..We defended Savita when she deserved...But after the leap non of her actions IE acting hifi spending money like there is no tmrw, kity parties, comedian with Damu or sundari, overly loving to Archu, Inviting Sulo in her house and bed all are ridiculous...Outside of her character being dumb and braindead taking Rassi's guidance for ruining Archu...

It came to a point where Ushaji the actress who I loved and respected agreed to play a character who hurts and mentally abuses a child 😲 unacceptable and hard to believe...I hope PR and BALH both lose TRP and Kekta loses her stand in TV industry...I want her to to go down so bad for showing crap and poison to the viewers..

Wonderful post Varsha Di👍🏼 The CVs have butchered all of the characters completely, there was one time not too long ago when Sulo was feeding Manav and Savita was feeding Archana, at least that stuff is over.

Varsha Di, did Usha Ji actually pinch Soham in real life? Did the poor baby actually get hurt? I can't believe Usha Ji could agree to this.

But most of all its Kekta Kapoor who we can blame for coming up with such silly scripts, can't wait till the TRPs sink all the way down. They are taking us viewers for granted.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Ekta has taken PR's success for granted, she seems to think viewers will stick with the show through thick and thin but she is wrong. The show has been damaged too much and many have just stopped watching after seeing what has been done to Archana and Savita. I really hope the show takes a dive in ratings, something needs to be done to make Ekta realize that viewers are not happy with the show. Ekta either needs to get new writers for the show or better yet pull the plug on this show all together.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Ekta has taken PR's success for granted, she seems to think viewers will stick with the show through thick and thin but she is wrong. The show has been damaged too much and many have just stopped watching after seeing what has been done to Archana and Savita. I really hope the show takes a dive in ratings, something needs to be done to make Ekta realize that viewers are not happy with the show. Ekta either needs to get new writers for the show or better yet pull the plug on this show all together.

Mandy she has two shows going side by side...PR and BLAH  both have very good leads...But EK is Fing it up with both...I have been saying it for a looong time that this is beginning of Ekta's end...Mark my words...Many many viewers ki haaiii lagi hai..

Bhalla I dont think Ushaji physically pinched lil Soham but Savita character was called upon to pinch a 3 yrs young grandson and she did it although being a veteran actress she could have denied doing it...EK would have had to change bit storyline...WHat Savita character is doing to both her grandson is beyond my acceptance...Sorry I have some standards as GM and Mother...If I dont get along with my DIL  I stay out of their personal lives but wish them the best...Same with my GCs..I would never hurt or use them  as pawns to hurt my DIL or Son...Sowee not in me..
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sorry guys..jaanu is busy today..so me wil open tomorrow a thread first thing in the morning😃  on jaanu's behalf
bhallarox thumbnail

Mandy she has two shows going side by side...PR and BLAH  both have very good leads...But EK is Fing it up with both...I have been saying it for a looong time that this is beginning of Ekta's end...Mark my words...Many many viewers ki haaiii lagi hai..

Bhalla I dont think Ushaji physically pinched lil Soham but Savita character was called upon to pinch a 3 yrs young grandson and she did it although being a veteran actress she could have denied doing it...EK would have had to change bit storyline...WHat Savita character is doing to both her grandson is beyond my acceptance...Sorry I have some standards as GM and Mother...If I dont get along with my DIL  I stay out of their personal lives but wish them the best...Same with my GCs..I would never hurt or use them  as pawns to hurt my DIL or Son...Sowee not in me..

Definitely using a grandchild to cause harm to your daughter in law is not good. Savita's character is written very poorly these days, actually I didn't mind her character until the day she pinched Soham. And what in the world has happened to Varsha? I knew she was addicted to Soham but a week ago she would have accepted the fact that Soham is Archana's but ever since Satish has come back things are not going well between SaSha.

I have heard of BALH before but never watched it. Is BALH doing a little better than PR is?
bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

sorry guys..jaanu is busy today..so me wil open tomorrow a thread first thing in the morning😃  on jaanu's behalf

No prob Usha Di😊 Take your time dear, I can't wait for tomorrow's thread😊
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm so disgusted with Archana. She is neither a good mother nor a good wife in my opinion. 

I'm actually rooting for Manav- Ashna now. Manav- Shravani bhi chalega, but I like Ashna more. 
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I haven't watch BALH but I've read about how well the show is doing. I've noticed since that show began Ekta could care less about her other hit show PR. She hasn't invested as much time as she should with PR and has left the worst writers ever in charge of this show. I have seen other Ekta shows and none were as bad as this, talk about a disaster!

I agree, that was the end of Savita's character for me. It is one thing wanting to make Archana's life miserable but using your grandchildren to do it just crossed a line to the point of no return. Savita has taken things too far and sadly it is the children who are going to pay the ultimate price especially since Archana has been written like a complete idiot by endangering her child's life to a woman who is clearly unstable. The fact Archana can even consider the idea of being away from her child just to please her sister shows how much her character has been ruined. There is no justification for Savita and Archana's actions, both have been destroyed and now I could care less for the both of them

With Manav, I don't want to see him involved with anyone. Let him be shown as a single parent looking after his sons and living his life peacefully away from the likes of Archana and Savita. I am sure Manav will find the peace he craves once removing those two from his lives, sure it'll be painful at first but Manav needs to fight for his kids here. Archana and Savita obviously don't care, but he does and he needs to put his foot down and ensure no one takes away his children.