Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Manav vs Archana have been the hottest topic since PR began even more than Manav Archana together. πŸ˜† 

And yes...nice to hear that I rock from the original rockstar ⭐️ *collar up*
[/QUOTE]

that you definitely are ...We all lose our temper but you stay so cool...I am the worst when it comes to losing the temper 😳..Usha is also very good ..

My new Guruji is Usha   πŸ€“ ..I want to be like her ...take it all with a pinch of salt and have a laugh  πŸ˜Ž  about it instead of gettin blood pressure high ...🀒

Anyway , here is my prediction ...

...They will show that Archana gives away baby( after telling Manav )  and Manav has no choice  but to accpet ... but he is very very angry at Archana ..Then Archana has accident and Savita brings in Shravani to take Archana's place ...
Shravani almost takes her place and Savita starts telling Archana that she should leave Manav as Shravani was best for him and Sachin is her real son ..Also she will tell Archana has hurt Manav she must punish herself and leave him ...

Maybe then Archu would leave and Savita will try get Manav married to Shravani but probably Manav would say no at the last minute ...

This depends on TRPs also ...πŸ€“

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

...They will show that Archana gives away baby( after telling Manav )  and Manav has no choice  but to accpet ... but he is very very angry at Archana ..Then Archana has accident and Savita brings in Shravani to take Archana's place ...
Shravani almost takes her place and Savita starts telling Archana that she should leave Manav as Shravani was best for him and Sachin is her real son ..Also she will tell Archana has hurt Manav she must punish herself and leave him ...

Maybe then Archu would leave and Savita will try get Manav married to Shravani but probably Manav would say no at the last minute ...

Hm.. I have one more😳

Archu gives the baby to Varsha without telling Manav ...Satish the always sensible guy calls Manav and tells Archu's doing
Manav runs to grab Soham and brings him back ...
Manav is furious to know about this and cuts all the ties with Archana so that she repents... But for the sake of Sachu allows her to stay in his own house...This creates a rift between Arman which Savita always wanted...This is the time when she brings Shravani back thinking she can force Manav to marry Shravani ...
Manav refuses (no doubt) ...
Um...Cant predict after this πŸ˜†

No matter what i want Soham with Manav 😊
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

that you definitely are ...We all lose our temper but you stay so cool...I am the worst when it comes to losing the temper 😳..Usha is also very good ..

My new Guruji is Usha   πŸ€“ ..I want to be like her ...take it all with a pinch of salt and have a laugh  πŸ˜Ž  about it instead of gettin blood pressure high ...🀒

Anyway , here is my prediction ...

If Manav too agrees then Soham is anywhere better than to be with his parents. Somebody has to fight for Arman's love and Soham symbolizes exactly that. 

If no one fights for Soham then he definitely would be given to Varsha. And I have no interest in seeing that.  

Archana's accident and Manav marrying another person would not have any affect because punishments to them would always be smaller compared to the punishment they gave to their only child. 

Soham should remain with ArMan or else PR is history.    

P.S. I know the affect PR has on BP. Whenever they show rubbish, just think its all doing of Ekta Kapoor...usage of some some curses under the breath would help too. πŸ˜† 
Edited by bonnefille - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
I would love Swati's  prediction to come true and not mine ...I would love to see manav throw Archana out but keep his son ...

I just have a horrible feeling that she will convince him ...ufff , that is too horrible , I don't want to even think about this any more ...

Would love to see Swati's prediction come true ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

The way these Zee people are showing Varsha as the sad mother , I think they have already decided that Varsha was always Soham's mother and not Archana ...just hear that stupid sad music that plays for Varsha ...

Also only now they showed Manav's  bonding with the child , even Archana was never shown to bond with Soham ...

If this happens then I will pray hard that TRPs fall badly , what else to do ...
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My prediction is more or less on the same lines as Swati, but a little different:

Archana will give Soham to Satish saying main Manav ko mana lungi.
Satish will be doubtful, so he will phone Manav and ask are you in this decision with Archu or not? 
Manav will be shocked to know this, he will come running and get his son back (and give Satish a hug, nice Manav Satish moments. πŸ˜†
Manav will come back and shout and yell at Archana and ask her to get out of his house.
Obviously she won't go. πŸ˜† So he will say- "You stay away from my bacchas."- and he will not let her go near Soham and Sachu at all. This will add to Archana's guilt and she will be crying from inside while Soham is crying and she cannot hold him. Thus she will learn her lesson abut how difficult it is to live without your children and not have the right to even hold them. She understands how life would have been if she had given Soham away to Varsha.
Archana will not be able to tolerate Manav's anger and say if you hate me so much then it is better for me to get out only. She will go to Vaishu (where else?)
Manav takes leave from office for few days to settle home affairs and take care of sons and cos of stress- he tells DK if you can't give me holiday, I may have to resign, DK says okay resign, Ashna fires DK saying how can you be so khadoos and insensitive and says GIVE HIM LEAVE!!! This takes DK's suspicion to the ninth cloud.
Savita brings Shravani in the house and tries to get them close but fails. πŸ˜†
On the other hand, Archana in Dharmesh's house overhears about the cement scam  and gets worried about how to save Manav. Obviously in the end, she will help him out of the mess.

I know most of this won't happen, but yeah, it was fun to predict. πŸ˜† I am hoping against hope that Archana does not give Soham away to Varsha and rather takes her to a good psychiatrist. If she does that I will make a post praising her.
Swati_ thumbnail

I would love Swati's  prediction to come true and not mine ...I would love to see manav throw Archana out but keep his son ...

Thank you Di * proud of myself* πŸ˜†
Me too want Soham only and only with his real parents 😊
And ya Archu should not be thrown out because Savita will just destroy the D house completely then also i want Manav to treat her completely like a stranger
I hope Manav doesnt disappoint all of us

Swati_ thumbnail
@Nikki
Nice predictions girl .. 😳
I will accept any track until Soham stays with Arman or Manav 😊

Um...I think your exams are over 😳 ?
Tanyaz thumbnail
Fantastic prediction Nicki ...lovely story and yes , this is exactly what should  happen but I don't think it will ..
Because then how will they show Archana  as wrong and not mahaan ...What they want to show is that Varsha is crying for Soham out of mamta and only Archana will understand her pain and give the baby his mother ( Varsha ) ...
They have to  show Archana giving the ultimate  sacrifise ...and even Manav not understanding  this ( poor chap is after all more human and not  a God ) .

You see , they want to show as what Archana is doing is the right thing ...🀒

I only have one hope that the watching viewers will outright reject this nonsense and the show will go down ...
I have been watchign some other shows , none of them show this kind of crap ...Only tolerating PR for Ankita and Sushant and for my friends here ...
nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swati_

@Nikki

Nice predictions girl .. 😳
I will accept any track until Soham stays with Arman or Manav 😊

Um...I think your exams are over 😳 ?

Practicals are on with leaves in the middle. This year my exams will never be over in true sense. I have exams after every one month interval.😭 
nikitagmc thumbnail

Fantastic prediction Nicki ...lovely story and yes , this is exactly what should  happen but I don't think it will ..

Because then how will they show Archana  as wrong and not mahaan ...What they want to show is that Varsha is crying for Soham out of mamta and only Archana will understand her pain and give the baby his mother ( Varsha ) ...
They have to  show Archana giving the ultimate  sacrifise ...and even Manav not understanding  this ( poor chap is after all more human and not  a God ) .

You see , they want to show as what Archana is doing is the right thing ...🀒

I only have one hope that the watching viewers will outright reject this nonsense and the show will go down ...
I have been watchign some other shows , none of them show this kind of crap ...Only tolerating PR for Ankita and Sushant and for my friends here ...

That is the biggest problem with all BT shows- all their shows want to project women as mahaan and forever right even if what they are doing is a sin. That sad background music behind Varsha is not meant to favour Varsha, but rather Archana. They are trying to show that Archana giving her son is the right decision. According to me it is BS.

I hope TRP's fall. As Mandy said, it would be better to show a brief separation, fight against the evils, reunion and then end the show. 
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago