Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I was also so angry at archu  .
The fans of Manav and regular viewers wanting for a divorce if  Archu gives soham to varsha without Manav's knowledge is very well justified.Their anger is justified.

Archu needs a harsh punishment...really really a hard one that make her see senses and bring her into sense. I too wish for a very hard punishment for her if she donates soham and that too without Manav's consent.

I don't find wrong with wanting a divorce and want Manav to get a good partner when archu angers everyone with her doings. All said it out of anger. And their anger is justified. No one wants them to be separated and suffer for no fault of theirs. If archu does this then it means she gives less importance to Manav and his feelings. then rightly for a human anger would come na...

But after reading Bonne's , yes the point stated by Bonne was correct. fact though.
And I have seen Bonne and Nikki telling this before also and when that Great ARMAN divorce was in progress. They have been telling this only..

They are correct. Bonne had a point, realistically or practically that is what should be done, Do whatever you want, be harsh ,strong to your partner but make her understand her fault and bring her to senses. she is not bad by nature. So with your force remove her pagalpan and everything will move smoother later. when one sucks the other has to help, totally agree there.

After reading Bonne ,Tanya Di's posts and all posts, Though all were correct from their POV, about other girl in manav's life, When I visualize things and think how CVs will handle that, oh no, that would be a another torture track just like Manav-Archu-Shravani was before.
I dont want to see it again.

Archu should suffer hard,let her be separated ( even a long one), roam in streets, cry always, but the other girl track dont know whether I will be able to see or not.

I too wished Divorce as that would be the greatest punishment for archu and that one should learn you shouldn't do such mad things in your life. I want it has a harsh punishment for archu.
But then seeing Manav with someone that I didnt thought of.
That would be again horrible for me,

As Nikki said, Manav-Ashna as  good friends or like Kool di once said, They being like a elder sister - Bhaiya would be very good. If Cvs show such one and she helping out manav in this soham mess then I am very much ok with it.

Or Like said here, Man-Sat together has Single dads that would be great. Surely the dads will take good care of their child, they will live happily being away from this pagal sisters.

Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
I have said everything, Manav should be strong firm ,hard , let archu suffer hard for her mistakes and agreed with Bonne post completely,
But still fear or have a doubt whether archu will oblige or turn for good even though Manav stays firm.
Whether she will change for good. Will she make herself redeemed on Manav's insistence. Though Manav is capable of doing it and he is the only person who can do it, I still doubt on seeing the track record of archu.

And thats why I hate her now. 😡.

Will ever she leave her blind mad love for her sisters let go for her own family's sake... 😕
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ideal solution for PR::::: 

All the ladies in D dharamshala: Savita Sulochana Archana and Varsha. Together they can all be sanskari and mahaan and pamper Varsha. Everyone happy, including Savita- cos Soham and Sachu are not with Archana- this is what she wanted right? 😆

All the gents in Satish's house: Manav Satish Sachu Soham and Manohar (in case he comes back- he also wanted to escape from Sulo 😆 )

This way Manav and Satish get a break from their crazy wives and Sachu and Soham from negative influence around them currently - scheming grandmoms, mahaan mothers and psychotic mausis.

Till the womenfolk don't improve, the menfolk can have some peace for a few days. 😆
LuvSSever thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Ideal solution for PR::::: 

All the ladies in D dharamshala: Savita Sulochana Archana and Varsha. Together they can all be sanskari and mahaan and pamper Varsha. Everyone happy, including Savita- cos Soham and Sachu are not with Archana- this is what she wanted right? 😆

All the gents in Satish's house: Manav Satish Sachu Soham and Manohar (in case he comes back- he also wanted to escape from Sulo 😆 )

This way Manav and Satish get a break from their crazy wives and Sachu and Soham from negative influence around them currently - scheming grandmoms, mahaan mothers and psychotic mausis.

Till the womenfolk don't improve, the menfolk can have some peace for a few days. 😆

well said Nikki... Especially the one underlined.

Of course poor kids,what kind of environment they have .scheming grandmoms, mahaan mothers and psychotic mausis all around. good definition for all those. Grandmom's scheming, mothers acting mahaan and mausis being Psychotic

gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

now Archana is about to make her big mistake ...I hope she  realizes her mistake and is forgiven .. Her husabnd should be very strict with her ...

But no divorce ...NO WAY...

Unfortunately TD I don't think Archana can be forgiven that easily if she goes ahead and do this maha dopey act of hers...its not the same mistake as Manav does...this will be a huge blow at her part.
I still don't agree with the divorce thing,that is not the solution of anything but I don't blame Manav fans either if they feel that way.Their anger is justified.Even I feel like killing her these days 😳

So I will not mind if Manav kicks her out temporarily if she once again proves that the upper floor of her body is totally vacant with this prepostrous action of hers.😳 I hate the way she still keeps doing Varshu...Varshu even after she kidnapped your kid 🥱 and also tried strangling you and then breaked your head by hitting it with something 😆 and still she wants to give her child to her?...that is amazing seriously  Her thick head will learn the hard way. 😳

Akhir stupidity ki bhi koi had hoti hai. 😵 

@Akka...Main toh pehle hi kehti hon you always have the best solution to every bizarre problem of this show..bhai jaisa ulta show waise hi ulta solution haina 😉🤣 I am so with you...ManSat all the way! Are gay marriages legal in India already? 🤣

@Lunzi...Well right back attcha sister! Same here I love my posts too 😳 😛🤣
Edited by soul_angel - 12 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: soul_angel

Unfortunately TD I don't think Archana can be forgiven that easily if she goes ahead and do this maha dopey act of hers...its not the same mistake as Manav does...this will be a huge blow at her part.
I still don't agree with the divorce thing,that is not the solution of anything but I don't blame Manav fans either if they feel that way.Their anger is justified.Even I feel like killing her these days 😳

Exactly my point. This time the mistake is large, very large. It is not usual husband wife fight or foolishness which Manav does, any person would be very very hurt and Manav especially has gone through so much, he already lost one child and then if she goes and gives the other one to a psychotic lady then she will be very very wrong both ways- to father also, to her son also. And it will be difficult for anyone to forgive it or forget it. It is also a type of betrayal. 

I liked your idea Jia of Manav temporarily separating from Archu. She will obviously go to Vaishali's house (aur koi jagah nahi hai). There she can overhear Dharmesh or something like that and save Manav in the cement scam.

In the meanwhile, silent treatment from Manav would work wonders.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

True , this time she has to be dealt with very very strictly ...

I am also very very angry with her ... even said that she should be divorced but that I am not saying now because that's not right ...

Throwing her out on the street is a great idea but better  than that would be Manav giving her the cold treatment , a very serious cold treatment also stop eating her cooked  food or talking to her ...
and this should go on for weeks and weeks ...
Or maybe throwing her out would be better ..
Don't forget , she is about to have an accident soon so  don't know what will happen then ...
Archana has to be punished , that is for sure ...

I really don't know what it would take to make Archana realize that she is not always the one who should pay for anything that goes wrong ...If this was a real person and not a fictional character then this person should have been taken as a seriously mentally imbalanced person ...
Varsha thrw this block at her and she starts feeling even more angry at herself ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hi Jai 😊 !!!!!!!!!

Nice post 😊

Hm...What Archu is doing is very disgusting to watch 🤢
She is putting her psycotic sister Varsha above Soham and Manav's happiness 🤢

"Main faisla kar chuki hoon " 😡😡 ...Urgghhh...

I hope Manav stays firm , the kid needs a peaceful and secure place  He is not a toy , to transfer him from one place to another, somebody has to protect him , hope it is Manav only

Regarding Manav with other woman ...um...No
I dont want to watch a zombie Manav again   This guy will be happy only if he is single or with Archu
Gosh...I dont want the shravani phase to ever come back in Manav's life

@ Nikki : Me too like Ashna 😳 I just love that girl...
But i dont want want her to be paired with Manav , because that would just mean more miseries and troubles for them as both love their respective partners very much
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

@Bonne: The above does not extend to you and to other members who have maintained the same stand all through- that problems in marriages are not solved by divorces but through mutual understanding and discussion. You said the same thing when Manav yelled at Archana, so the above argument does not extend to you at all. I respect your opinion completely even though my views on this differ from yours. In the past I too have always maintained the same stand, that divorce is not the solution to any problem- understanding and communication are important.

If you read my post in Sherma's thread, I too said that I want Manav to divorce IF Archana gives Soham away to Varsha without his knowledge (bcos that is what people are predicting), not before that. In fact, I think some others members too said the same thing. In the opening post, Jai said the same thing- that he would not blame Manav for chucking them out if Archu does it, nt before that.

Before that I myself said that Manav should maintain his stand and not let Archu give Soham away (not in EDT, I wrote this in Written update thread). But if Archu does it, then I would really want a divorce in the show, or at least a separation in which both unite after clearing out their issues completely, as Mandy stated. My reasoning behind it is that if she gives away Soham without his knowledge then such an act would totally destroy the foundation of their relationship and prove that Archana no longer cares about her husband's happiness or desire, when he has made it very very clear that he loves his child very much and does not want to part with him. This is also a form of BETRAYAL. This act is as heartless as Varsha's abortion which was done without even informing Satish. Such things break marriages completely. It would be too tragic for Manav, and it would be very very sad to see Archana not understanding his painof having lost one child but still giving away his only living child to a psycho woman, her sister, just to appease her. What sort of a relationship is left then?

Oh I agree that if Archana carries out the physical act of giving Soham to Varsha without Manav's permission then obviously it  would be a serious breach of their marriage. And obviously I would agree with any punishment given to Archana by Manav. But I have faith and even hope that Archana at least would not take any such step because as a wife, she has always kept her husband's word. But if such a situation unfortunately occurs then Manav should immediately bring back Soham from Varsha and forbid Archana to be anywhere near Soham as a mother and yes as Tanya di says give the silent treatment. I guess that would be huge punishment for her until she repents. People should be given chances to alter their mistakes.     

Honestly speaking, all these are such unusual scenarios that one has to scratch the head to actually decide on ideal response to it. Even people like Archana, do not make such decisions. 
Edited by bonnefille - 12 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I have read almost every Archana fan saying that Archana should dump Manav and leave him alone with his mom etc etc.I have also read many Archana fans saying if not saying then agreeing,that Archana should marry Satish instead and they would have been perfect for eachother whenever Manav was insensitive towards Archana.He is only supposed to shower her with rose petals dare he becomes a little angry on her and he is the worst husband in the world. 😆 Now I am not taking side of Manav that he wasn't wrong whenever he goofed up,he also have his share of buffooneries and he very well have that tendency to be an absolute gadha at times. 🤓

But what I am saying is,Neither did I agree with those dumping comments then nor do I agree with this divorce comments now.

I agree with Bonne 😛 She rocks rest all of you suck! 👎🏼 Oh please don't hit me... I am just kidding 😆

Manav vs Archana have been the hottest topic since PR began even more than Manav Archana together. 😆 

And yes...nice to hear that I rock from the original rockstar ⭐️ *collar up*