Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ankifan

niki i called manav as wimp😲 i hv never called so.. 

And i click like button to all the posts in her profile. u can go hv a check, i click lik button to al posts as it increases her ranking. 
And bout like buttons when archu was so badly bashed fwe days back, u also hv clicked lik buttons when she was called al bad names.. Lets nt get into like buttons , i hv seen many bashing posts of archana nd like buttons being clicked on tat and i hv never raised up an issue bout tat as everyone has their say.

I dnt support archana in this issue. And i neither support divorse and marriag wit someone els.
I hv neither called manav a wimp anytime. And i hv neither said archu sud maryy someone els.
When archana makes a mistake i dnt stand up for her as she is wrng.totally wong in this case regrding soham.

Fine. I accept your argument about the like button. But take a word of advice- don't press like button on every posted comment, else others will always ask such questions to you- that you also supported Manav being called wimp. When I was bashed, (with F word) people clicked like on that also, maybe to increase Ankita's ranking. (I am not saying you did this one). But only I know how much I cried that day- 15 likes means 15 people bashing me. So you see, one like button has a lot of power. 

I have pressed like button to posts criticizing Archana, not bashing Archana. I have myself defended Archana many times, even at a time when no one was supporting her.

And now I think it is better to end this topic. I do not want this to become a problem between both of us now😊. This matter is going somewhere else.
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

... havent been watching the episodes , so cant comment on priya's expressions/histronics ... but i guess she has lost it .. going by what the doc said ( about her needing psychiatric help ..) .. and she really has spun outta control i guess..
Edited by lunza - 12 years ago

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
U were bashed in sushant's profile Niki and i gt to knw bout it thru swats that ppl go der and bash. 
hav i ever even enterd sushant prof and clickd lik buttons?, the only time i posted in sush prof was when he wins awards to congratulate him. 

And bout calling manav a wimp, i knw i hv never cald him so. so i wnt even go read al pages in her profil coz i hv never said that. So be sure befor u say i said it.

Ok i take ur advice bout clicking lik buttons . their was some girl who said Ankita is worst actress and i hv clicked lik to tat as well. may be ur right in this, ineed to wtch before clicking likes.

hmm i end it this discussion here as well.😊
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail

U were bashed in sushant's profile Niki and i gt to knw bout it thru swats that ppl go der and bash. 

hav i ever even enterd sushant prof and clickd lik buttons?, the only time i posted in sush prof was when he wins awards to congratulate him. 

And bout calling manav a wimp, i knw i hv never cald him so. so i wnt even go read al pages in her profil coz i hv never said that. So be sure befor u say i said it.

Ok i take ur advice bout clicking lik buttons . their was some girl who said Ankita is worst actress and i hv clicked lik to tat as well. may be ur right in this, ineed to wtch before clicking likes.

hmm i end it this discussion here as well.😊

My dear Divya, many of those posts have been removed anyway by those mods, so in any case I doubt anyone can check it out.πŸ˜†  

I do not understand why you are getting so upset about calling Manav wimp.  I was addressing a completely different issue about divorce and all, not about whether you called Manav wimp or not. I only spoke about wimpy dimpy taaki logon ko easily yaad aa jaye ki main kab ki baat kar rahi hun. that's it.

And if you note my posts, from the beginning, I have been saying that you either wrote Manav as wimp OR at least clicked like button. I myself am giving you benefit of doubt over the wimp part and said I was sure about the like button thingy. You have given your explanation for that and I accepted it also.

And yes, be very careful about when to click like button. I have suffered a lot bcos of it. 

Please understand that my intention was nt to argue or accuse but to point out something else. That is it. 
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

My dear Divya, many of those posts have been removed anyway by those mods, so in any case I doubt anyone can check it out.πŸ˜†  

I do not understand why you are getting so upset about calling Manav wimp.  I was addressing a completely different issue about divorce and all, not about whether you called Manav wimp or not. I only spoke about wimpy dimpy taaki logon ko easily yaad aa jaye ki main kab ki baat kar rahi hun. that's it.

And if you note my posts, from the beginning, I have been saying that you either wrote Manav as wimp OR at least clicked like button. I myself am giving you benefit of doubt over the wimp part and said I was sure about the like button thingy. You have given your explanation for that and I accepted it also.

And yes, be very careful about when to click like button. I have suffered a lot bcos of it. 

Please understand that my intention was nt to argue or accuse but to point out something else. That is it. 

M nt at al upset wit tat NikiπŸ˜†i myself hv been harsh towards manav many times, hv said archu sud dump him, nd at archu wen the first adoption promo ws released. πŸ˜†
i was rather upset tat u said i cald so wen i dint😳
Hmm i went nd chckd in her profile, the posts r stil der bout manav being cald names by few, they r nt taken out so only my post cant vanish frm der😳 and i hv clickd likes bt no whr hv i dne name calng
And yes i take ur pnt about clicking likesπŸ‘πŸΌ 
ok lets peace outπŸ˜ƒ

Hmm cmng to PR, i said m baffled as manav-ashna, manav-shrav talks were gng on,i wud support manav if he takes care of his child single handedly or keeps a maid to take care of him soham if archu-manav seperate. DK loves ashna and DK has been very helpfull in making manav wt he is nw, so the manav-ashna pairing made me baffle nd nthng els. I stil dnt feel manav sud divorce archu nd marry some1 els. wt if the other person whom manav marries also dne some major goof up, again divorce and marry some1 els is it😳 Archu is very wrong in making a decisiion of giving soham to varsha, and manav needs to knock sense in her. he is the only one who can do tat. 
he sud rather stop talking to her or nt allow her even near soham if she isnt capable of taking care of him. 

i wud even be happy if soham is given to varsha nw and the track ends. I can stp watchng this shw atleast. The CVs chang tracks everyday and this soham track is getng dragged fr months nw. either soham sud be given to varsha or soham sud be made to stay wit arman. frm when leap hapnd past 3-4 mnths i guess, the same track is being dragged and dragged. 
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have read almost every Archana fan saying that Archana should dump Manav and leave him alone with his mom etc etc.I have also read many Archana fans saying if not saying then agreeing,that Archana should marry Satish instead and they would have been perfect for eachother whenever Manav was insensitive towards Archana.He is only supposed to shower her with rose petals dare he becomes a little angry on her and he is the worst husband in the world. πŸ˜† Now I am not taking side of Manav that he wasn't wrong whenever he goofed up,he also have his share of buffooneries and he very well have that tendency to be an absolute gadha at times. πŸ€“

But what I am saying is,Neither did I agree with those dumping comments then nor do I agree with this divorce comments now.

I agree with Bonne πŸ˜› She rocks rest all of you suck! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Oh please don't hit me... I am just kidding πŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: soul_angel

I have read almost every Archana fan saying that Archana should dump Manav and leave him alone with his mom etc etc.I have also read many Archana fans saying if not saying then agreeing,that Archana should marry Satish instead and they would have been perfect for eachother whenever Manav was insensitive towards Archana.He is only supposed to shower her with rose petals dare he becomes a little angry on her and he is the worst husband in the world. πŸ˜† Now I am not taking side of Manav that he wasn't wrong whenever he goofed up,he also have his share of buffooneries and he very well have that tendency to be an absolute gadha at times. πŸ€“

But what I am saying is,Neither did I agree with those dumping comments then nor do I agree with this divorce comments now.

I agree with Bonne πŸ˜› She rocks rest all of you suck! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Oh please don't hit me... I am just kidding πŸ˜†

Of course Bonne  rocks ..She is the  one who said ' No divorce ' even I was so angry with Archana that even I said that Manav should divorce her ...Feeling guilty about that now ...No way should they divorce because they love each other so much ...

Both are extremely stupid .Manav has done his mistakes and was forgiven ...now Archana is about to make her big mistake ...I hope she  realizes her mistake and is forgiven .. Her husabnd should be very strict with her ...
But no divorce ...NO WAY...
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

ay hai..manav ki doosri shadi ki thayyari ho rahi haiπŸ˜†..i think satish and manav can get married..πŸ˜†
so maa beti..archu/varsha also can stay together under one roof..πŸ˜‰..manav will have two partners..archu and satish..and soham also will stay..with them..so varsha and archana can kill him with do maaon ki mamtaπŸ˜†..i think this is the best solution😳
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† ... lmao .. oh , how i luv ur posts ... 😳
nikitagmc thumbnail

Hmm cmng to PR, i said m baffled as manav-ashna, manav-shrav talks were gng on,i wud support manav if he takes care of his child single handedly or keeps a maid to take care of him soham if archu-manav seperate. DK loves ashna and DK has been very helpfull in making manav wt he is nw, so the manav-ashna pairing made me baffle nd nthng els. I stil dnt feel manav sud divorce archu nd marry some1 els. wt if the other person whom manav marries also dne some major goof up, again divorce and marry some1 els is it😳 Archu is very wrong in making a decisiion of giving soham to varsha, and manav needs to knock sense in her. he is the only one who can do tat. 
he sud rather stop talking to her or nt allow her even near soham if she isnt capable of taking care of him. 

Divya I already wrote about it to Mandy. I know it is impossible bcos DK and Ashna are married and love each other and Manav Archana too are married and love each other and I wouldn't like any extramarital affairs. Its just that I like Manav Ashna more these days than Manav Archana, even if they are still friends and nothing else. I root for their friendship.