Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

With Manav, I don't want to see him involved with anyone. Let him be shown as a single parent looking after his sons and living his life peacefully away from the likes of Archana and Savita. I am sure Manav will find the peace he craves once removing those two from his lives, sure it'll be painful at first but Manav needs to fight for his kids here. Archana and Savita obviously don't care, but he does and he needs to put his foot down and ensure no one takes away his children.

I wouldn't mind that too. I just want a very good friend for Manav at this juncture to give him some emotional support and peace, which his family is clearly unable to give him. Someone like Tarun, Ashna or Shravani (sensible people, all of them- and understanding too). Best would be Satish, but he's busy with his Varsha for now.😭

But no marriage leaves the door open for Archana to walk back anytime in the future and right now I'm really not sure whether I want that. (Yes, I'm actually done with ArMan🀒). I hope he divorces Archana, spends some time alone introspecting of what he wants and what is best for his children and finally gets married if he wishes to. Though I have to admit I find Ashna Manav more suitable for each other than Archana Manav- they have good understanding as friends, discuss, debate, advise each other- anyway Ashna seeks some love in her life and gets pleasure in small things.

Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

I wouldn't mind that too. I just want a very good friend for Manav at this juncture to give him some emotional support and peace, which his family is clearly unable to give him. Someone like Tarun, Ashna or Shravani (sensible people, all of them- and understanding too). Best would be Satish, but he's busy with his Varsha for now.😭

But no marriage leaves the door open for Archana to walk back anytime in the future and right now I'm really not sure whether I want that. (Yes, I'm actually done with ArMan🀒). I hope he divorces Archana, spends some time alone introspecting of what he wants and what is best for his children and finally gets married if he wishes to. Though I have to admit I find Ashna Manav more suitable for each other than Archana Manav- they have good understanding as friends, discuss, debate, advise each other- anyway Ashna seeks some love in her life and gets pleasure in small things.

I'd prefer Tarun, because with Aashna it would just mean more trouble. DK is already suspicious of their close bond so this may just push DK over the edge and cost Manav his job and I don't want that

The door can leave open for an ArMan reunion after Archana grows up and realizes what a mistake she made by sacrificing her marriage and son for her sister. I just want Archana to realize what she has taken for granted and what she lost for someone who could care less if she were alive or dead.

For now, I would watch if Manav and Archana seperate and he took full custody of his sons. I think that would be the best option for this show right now as Manav seems to be the only character who hasn't been destroyed

An ArMan reunion can happen at the end, then the show can end for good

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I'd prefer Tarun, because with Aashna it would just mean more trouble. DK is already suspicious of their close bond so this may just push DK over the edge and cost Manav his job and I don't want that

I know, that is what makes me sad. πŸ˜­ I am just hoping for a miracle in which DK comes to know Dharmesh's schemes and Manav Ashna being nothing more than friends. But I know something like this is not going to happen soon. More trouble is on the way.

Oh and I know Ashna Manav is never going to happen, despite my most ardent hopes. After all, it is Archana and Manav who share a pavitra rishta.🀒
ByteMe thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

I'm actually rooting for Manav- Ashna now. Manav- Shravani bhi chalega, but I like Ashna more. 

Yeah same πŸ˜‰

I really think manav ashna will make a good couple... πŸ˜ƒ
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh my gosh...why are we all speaking of separation and divorce...that is like taking the easy way out and what an absurd solution to this problem. 

Manav should make Archana see sense...marriage is not about leaving when one of the two fails. If one falls short...the other should hold his/her hand and guide towards the right direction. And that's what I want Manav to do...stay strong on his stance and guide Archana to make a sensible decision.    

My opinion here is neither out of romanticism nor am I talking a concept of wonderland. Isn't marriage to be together through ups and downs. What's the point of having relationships if they do not help you in your growth. 

I am equally angry on Archana for her decision regarding Soham and I do not mind rift between Archana and Manav over this but I want better sense to prevail for both of them. Manav should remain assertive against Archana's idea to donate Soham. It is a highly insensitive decision and Archana needs to be shaken out of it and only one person can do it and that is Manav. 

And also to remind Manav too has made some brilliant decisions that we need not talk about. 

Manav-Archana share only one brain between each other. So when one is sane, other is completely whacked out. 

Soham should have both his parents with him, unfortunately one has fallen short miserably on her role and I want the other to help in pull that one right back up to give a beautiful life to their son together      
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Excellent post Bonne ...Even I am feealing very bad about saying that Manav should divorce Archana if she goes against him...I should not have said this ...
Manav is 100 % right in getting furious with Archna for saying that she has decided that she will give Soham to Varsha ...He should be be extremely strict with her and tell her that she is no one to take decisions like this as Soham is his son too..

He also had made a mistake of letting things go this far ..I wish he was this assertive before and none of this would have happened but he is doing great as a daddy right now ..

Be firm and  very strict with your wife and make her see sense .He has a good marriage but it does have it's problems ...Archana's mahaan attitude sometimes suits him but this time it is hurting his child and he should be very very firm about it ...

Archana always punishes herself if she makes a mistake but this time she is going to punish Soham for hermistakes and that cannot be allowed ..Varsha with  all her drmatics   got to Archana ...

Manav will have to be firm with Archana ..Also if he finds out that his mother is trying to destroy his family behind his back and playing double games then she should move out with his wife and his kids ...
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Excellent post bonne. 
Manav has to be firm and guide archu out. Even manav has made goof ups .
If one of the partner is wrong in making a decision then divorce is nt the solution for it.
In that case right frm the beginning manav and archu hv been dng many goof ups, so they sud hv divorced long back. Im baffled to read few comments here about manav-ashna,manav-shravani and all.. 
Okie so if things go wrng in  a marriage then the best solution is to divorce and marry someone els is it

Manav needs to be firm in his decisiion and knock sense into archu, soham needs to be wit his parents nd the way varsha reacted yest, she is even physically abusing, how can she be capable of taking care of a child. 

All Ekta wants is show archu incapable of being a parent, so that she can again start wit manav-shravani track, and surprising thats wt few want here. 

Hmm i wud want soham to be wit archu-manav, varsha needs medical help and nt soham, hope manav can put some sense in archu regarding this. 
If the CVs land up showing soham in varsha hand then im dne wit this show. 

Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i m just pissed off nothing worked out..😑 nor the petition neither spamming zee wall...😑 i have done what i can.. bye bye to PR..😑 Ekta and ZEE should go to hell now..😑 i wish zee's trp goes down more and it should be the last one..😑
😑
nikitagmc thumbnail
I'm baffled to read some of the views here.

When Manav did some common goof ups like not being able to give much time to his wife due to work, yelling at her cos of her low self esteem, misunderstanding her at times- then he was bashed incessantly and people used to say Archana should dump Manav for good then he will realise her importance, that she should leave that hell hole, that he is a 'wimpy dimpy' who should go to Ashna while Archana should move on without him. He was bashed everywhere, even on Ankita's profile page. And everyone supported such statements by clicking the like button. Mind you, these are problems which occur in every marriage- misunderstandings, ego clashes and so on.

But today, when Archana is doing something as bad as giving her child away to someone without her husband knowing about it even (this is what the original post by Jai stated, that IF Archana gives Soham away to Varsha without MAnav's knowledge) then they are saying that divorce is not the solution. I fail to understand why there are one set of rules for Manav and one set for Archana. :-S

@Bonne: The above does not extend to you and to other members who have maintained the same stand all through- that problems in marriages are not solved by divorces but through mutual understanding and discussion. You said the same thing when Manav yelled at Archana, so the above argument does not extend to you at all. I respect your opinion completely even though my views on this differ from yours. In the past I too have always maintained the same stand, that divorce is not the solution to any problem- understanding and communication are important.

If you read my post in Sherma's thread, I too said that I want Manav to divorce IF Archana gives Soham away to Varsha without his knowledge (bcos that is what people are predicting), not before that. In fact, I think some others members too said the same thing. In the opening post, Jai said the same thing- that he would not blame Manav for chucking them out if Archu does it, nt before that.

Before that I myself said that Manav should maintain his stand and not let Archu give Soham away (not in EDT, I wrote this in Written update thread). But if Archu does it, then I would really want a divorce in the show, or at least a separation in which both unite after clearing out their issues completely, as Mandy stated. My reasoning behind it is that if she gives away Soham without his knowledge then such an act would totally destroy the foundation of their relationship and prove that Archana no longer cares about her husband's happiness or desire, when he has made it very very clear that he loves his child very much and does not want to part with him. This is also a form of BETRAYAL. This act is as heartless as Varsha's abortion which was done without even informing Satish. Such things break marriages completely. It would be too tragic for Manav, and it would be very very sad to see Archana not understanding his painof having lost one child but still giving away his only living child to a psycho woman, her sister, just to appease her. What sort of a relationship is left then?

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Niki i hv never said archana sud divorce manav and marry someone els.  i hv blasted manav at imes after leap but i hv never spoke of archana marrying someone els.

Archana is wrong regarding soham and im not at al supporting her in this. But divorce is nt a solution to this. I myself hv said this before that i wud love if manav slaps archana and takes a stand on this. M loving the way manav is standing up for his son and fighting for it. 
Archana is wrong!! i m saying it again m nt supporting her or even saying that she is right or taking her side.
Her character was killed yest to me. 
Im talking about manav-ashna or shravani marriag that is talked over. I dnt agree wit that.

yes archana needs to be shaken, and even if manav throws her out of the home fr this discison then its nt wrong, she needs to learn her lesson. she is nt at al good mom to soham as i c more love in her fr varsha than soham.

Tomor ashna makes some major mistake then divorce ashna , lik this if it continues then marriag in itself turns out to be very bad. When one of ur partner fails in performing his/her duties properly then divorcing is nt the solution fr me.
Archana is wrong very wrong, and manav needs to knock sense in her. A seperation if it can teach archana a lesson then y nt. But divorce and marrying someone els, hmm i dint find it right. My POV
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago