Navya

Cant Wait 4 Sanaya-Shaheer Performance

Posted: 12 years ago
i think this is the new trend of the award functions to cross match the jodis pairing them with other actors to bring a fresh pair on stage

and i m luving it

we r always watching the same pair onscreen everydday

so seeing the hero or heroine with another rocking actor from sum other shw is defo a treat

of course i luv soumya shaheer together

but i m really ecstatic abt the fact that shaheer sanaya will b dancing together on stage

it ll b something new and fresh and the fact that both r amazing dancers r adding fuel to the fire

i cant to wait to watch them dancing together

i luv watching barun-sanaya and SHAMYA in their respective shws

but barun and soumya rnt that gr8 dancers

so i m really glad that the best 2 has been paired up

i fainted watching their chemistry on sbs

cant wait for ITA now

and as shaheer tweeted

ITA is defo gonna rock

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaits_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First I  could not digest and also could not see!! but then as u said it will be something new and fresh!

then later I thought its OK... How obsessed I am abt!!!

I dont know how soumya has felt.. or may be she has not felt anything... why should she?? after all both are friends have their own life out of Navya.

but I think she may dance as she has said in th fb.. she could not till now because she was busy with shooting

Please shaheer and soumya we would like to see you together in the next award function.

But one thing I did not like  in the interview is Sanya telling she didnt know who shammi kapoor is!!!!!!! Did  not know the song, didnot watch old movies is aleast fine, but didnt know shammi is something i did not agree with. Did she tell it just for the sake of saying??? As she is in the field of entertainment industry and shamii was a great entertainer [raja of entertainment industry]...

Anways... Its not related to Navya so why discuss it here...

Comeon Soumya want to see you also dance... Please...

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG!!! no doubt that shaheer and someya look best together but Sanaya has always been my favourite!!!! i'm super exiced for their performance!! 
Originally posted by: Chaits_04

First I  could not digest and also could not see!! but then as u said it will be something new and fresh!

I dont know how soumya has felt.. or may be she has not felt anything... why should she?? after all both are friends have their own life out of Navya.

but I think she may dance as she has said in th fb.. she could not till now because she was busy with shooting

Please shaheer and soumya we would like to see you together in the next award function.

But one thing I did not like  in the interview is Sanya telling she didnt know who shammi kapoor is!!!!!!! Did  not know the song, didnot watch old movies is aleast fine, but didnt know shammi is something i did not agree with. Did she tell it just for the sake of saying??? As she is in the field of entertainment industry and shamii was a great entertainer [raja of entertainment industry]...

first of all she didnt say "SHE doesnt know who shammi kapoor is"

u can rewatch the video to confirm it

she said she hvnt heard the songs b4 and she hadnt watched his movies...so she really has no clue abt the songs and is just doing acc to the choreographer

there is nothing rude or insulting abt it

she was just being truthful and honest

Originally posted by: Chaits_04

@red...what is there to feel bad abt...and how does this link to SHAMYA relation offscreen...all actors r now being paired opp some1 else in stage shows as i said is the recent trend now...so even if she isnt busy shooting...she is mature enuf to NOT CRY AND CRIB abt baseless issues...

@blu...cant agree more...as we hvnt even watched a SINGLE SHAMYA stage performance together as a couple

i wud defo luv to watch them together

and i think we dont hv to wait for an award fumction for it as str plus will b hosting for diwaali dhamaka where all str plus couples will dance

and i m very much excited to see ANYA performance there

[QUOTE=arzun-arohi]i m too vry excited[/QUOTE]

😛😛😛
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow two of my favorites together……I think I did hope for it to happen & here it is………what a treat it is to see them shake  a leg together……..i have always thought of them to be very similar people(both are vibrant charming honest people)…no wonder they seem to be getting along well…………looking forward to their act with bated breath now... i love shaheer soumya in real life & would want them to get together but if doesn't happen then it was never meant to be...mujhe kabhi kahie shaheer soumya mein phele ke monaya dikta hain shaheer being the effervescent charming one like sanaya & soumya being the family oriented quieter one like mohit...
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Super excited... All d best shaheer!!
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice post.. i agree..want to c dese 2 sizzle
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice post...cant wait for sanaya-shaheer dance❤️