Rumours and Fake Profile regarding Navya - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanx a ton for d clarifications Esha..i generally choose 2 ignore such negative topics bt there were so many of them cropping up since past few days that it was becoming a bit hard 2 ignore n dis had strtd 2 irritate me..thanx for providing us wid sm peace n postivity😊 
 Thank u Esha for sharing the information and im really happy to know abt d under scanner z only a rumour...ur doing a gr8 job👏👏👏
Thanks Esha, for clarifying all the rumours. Phew!! what a relief. 
thnx fr the info esha, really love the serial... feel so bored on weekends that i see old episode on YT!!
plz @esha corfirm its true or not??

desperately waiting for ur response

plz soon
Edited by akshi-sidputul - 12 years ago
@akshi-me too!i've been waiting for her reply too!
Guys check my new post...  I have cleared as much i can about the remour
TFS😛 your confirmations are a big relief...Edited by TheRoopsy - 12 years ago
HELLO ESHA THANKS FOR INFORMATION... I M A BIG FAN OF NAVYA SERIAL & SOUMYA AND SHAHEER... I M SEARCHING THEIR REAL ID ON FACEBOOK BUT THERE ARE LOTS OF FAKE ID PLEASE ESHA  CAN YOU GIVE ME THEIR REAL ID PLS PLS PLS...
thank you so so much esha, these rumors really really get us all worried! there was also a news i heard somewhere on this forum that because of low TRPs navya is gonna be under scanner OR it may be shifted to the afternoon slot...so is there any truth to this rumor? thanks once again!