•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

hey guys lemme introduce myself my name is Tia, I am here to start a FF, I hope u guys like it ! Please Lemme know !

Note:-

Thoughts in Purple and convo in blue ðŸ˜ƒ

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
She entered the office a little nervous chewing her lower lip, she was here for interview for a Associate, she opened the door and saw a big line ! Sighing she sat on a corner and got busy with her cell, time passed and know finally it was her turn,Completely exhausted Khushi knocked on the door! 
"May i come in sir"Said khushi waiting for the response! "Come in" said a voice from cabin.For a second her heart stopped the voice sounded familiar to her, her heart started racing as the thought enter in her mind about "HIM".Slowly praying from god she opened the door wishing that it was'nt him.She entered the cabin with closed eyes . Sighing she opened her eyes and found a guy with spikes his face half covered by laptop and those chocolate eyes were visible. " Sir i am here for the interview"said khushi. "
Have  a seat"said the guy, khushi was know close to him and was 90% percent sure who he is and 10% not because it was her past she have moved on 2 years have passed!The guy slowly closed her laptop which was making his face visible, Khushi's eyes popped out seeing his face, so was his. " Arnav" said khushi Completely shocked, "how come arnav be a business man he was a freak,completely life enjoying person what have happened"thought khushi "khushi,what a pleasant surprise, i never expected u to be here"said arnav with a big smile on his face. " Oh hey arnav yeah same here actually i am here for interview should we get started" said khushi not able to digest the fcat that her past was in front of her again!the interview finished and khushi was chose,arnav was happy to get an old friend back and khushi was sad to find her deep intense feeling again playing with her emotions. she bid him bye and left rushing to her house she went straight to her room she opened a old suit case and took out arnav's picture placed in a beautiful frame, " why did u return in my life huh, main tumhe chord kar bohot ageyy agayi thi, main tumhe bhul chuki thi but u r back why my destiny have to do this,how will i control my feeling". fresh tears started forming in her eyes. A hand was placed on her shoulder she turned and hugged her friend lavanya! Her support, " Kya hua khushi, tum roo rahi ho?" said lavanya. khushi explained her everything! " Umm yeh tumhare liye bohot mushkil hai per tumhe ye karna hoga"said lavayna . " How can i do this, will i b able to control my feeling infront of him.." said khushi

It was raining heavily khushi sat at the window looking at the shiny moon and the beautiful scenery in front of her, but it seem dull for her, There was a time that without seeing his face she couldn't resist and know she can't meet his eyes, she lost in the times when she and he used to be friends
(Flashback)
She was sitting with the guy she was in love with "
ARNAV". her Love she was his friend not that good friend he was her bench partner but they started talking and spend some time together and khushi found herself falling in love with him but she never have those guts to tell him like what will he think " I am ur bench partner and ur friend, and i have realized that i have very deep feeling for u will u b my boyfriend, Duh he'll laugh on my condition " thought khushi.

Hey guys this is the 1st part, 'em sorry if u get bored and i waste Ur time if u liked it plss reply and press LIKE button and Comment it really means alot to me if i get good response i'll continue. :)
xxx Tia xxx
Tia its a good start continue soon and plz add me to ur pm list...want know what happened in their past
Nice start Tia!!
I look forward to reading how the story unfolds!!
Let me know when you update sugar!!
😊
Very interesting!! Please continue and add me to your PM list! Xxx
hey nice start...do continue further but can u plz use different font the next time...i wear glasses & it just bugs me
tia..it sounds good.do continue..and add me to pm..plz pm me when u nxt update
Very nice start Tia it sounds extremely interesting! you should definitely continue and plzz add me to your pm list!!

cant wait for the next part!!

Edited by littlemoi - 12 years ago
Gud starting... Pls continue...