Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

This reminded me of MAANEET so much____

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys u must all have already seen this advt. this reminded me of our Maaneet's initial office nok-jhok when Maan was MSK, a rude and overbearing boss, who also at every step took care of Geet and Geet was this quiet girl, who had a passion trapped inside her, who cribbed to her Babaji against him at every step, but did whatever her DD would tell her to do...with a personal touch...

For those who haven't yet seen this advt. see this and the rest who have already seen it_______ tell me...whether iam wrong or right.

Maaneet scenes are uncomparable...but this does have some of that same flavour.

Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasuforever2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wooow it does hon imagine gurti in this ad would be wooow
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Yeah actually the Cadbury's Celebrations pack launched for Diwali... this is an old advt, it was laumched last year at Diwali but its significance and similarity took root in my mind today... dont u all agree...⭐️
khushi_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kasuforever2009

wooow it does hon imagine gurti in this ad would be wooow

Yeah, the scene and the way the boss is taunting on the girl's incapability and then so surprisingly and sweetly giving her a Diwali's gift is so like MSK... the innocent way she wishes him back, remnded me of Geet.
Jugal Hansraj is looking good in this...
9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well, ya me too...really gud ad...😳😳😳GUd post😳
Edited by 9staroneserials - 12 years ago
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol

yep it does !
 😆😃
amni375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
U r right, this ad does have Maneet flavor. 

cute ad.
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
U know Khushi last year this time when GHSP was at its peak this cadbury celebration pack ad came during festive season...l thought they surely lifted the idea from GHSP...now whenever l see this ad l am reminded of Maaneet only...the ad is quite good
RukhluvMaan thumbnail
I just love this video.whenever it pops out on Tv in that moment i can only remember maaneet...this is so much similar with maaneet's office nhok jhoke.
khushi_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: asmina_r

U know Khushi last year this time when GHSP was at its peak this cadbury celebration pack ad came during festive season...l thought they surely lifted the idea from GHSP...now whenever l see this ad l am reminded of Maaneet only...the ad is quite good

Same here i too thought that they have had this idea seeing the popularity of GHSP... maybe we are right... it does look surprisig like GHSp content of that time.