Upcoming Maha Episode!!!!!!!

tka1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Got some imp news about the show..source is private hence cant reveal it or else cant post.Big twists cumin up..beleive it at your own risk..-Shyam's truth to be revealed in next Maha episode which will air in mid October.It will affect Anjali dramatically as a result she will lose her sense of touch coz of the shock .Shyam's character to be given an open ending..he will escape but may cum back later on in the show.-Arnav wows to take revenge by destroying everything that is imp to Khushi ...that is her family.One by one he makes them pay oblivious of the fact that Khushi is innocent.- Arnavs dad to be introduced ..he hires Khushi to represent his company..Khushi doesn't know he is ASR'S dad..but wows to destroy Arnav by sinking his business.Mohan Kapoor of KMH2 tipped to enter.-Naman Shaw who was earlier offered the role of Dhruv will now be played by Dishank Arora..of LNMDJ fame.He plays a photographer and Mamis younger son.Khushi and he will develop a sweet bro-sis friendship.Basically high voltage drama this october..that is what i've got to know.Some characters will be making their way out while some will be making their way in.Note:Tracks could be changed here and there but this is a brief sketch based on spoilers sides...

WOOOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awsome 😃...but ArHi (no love yet!!!!! 😭)
NB : -this is directly from a facebook page and i have not intended to copyright!- 😆

-x-x-x-

Edited by tka1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wanderlust-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
okay i might sound stupid but more exited than shyams truth being out... im loving dishank arora!!!! if he comes in this show,... ill be SOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!! eeekkks i hope ur right,,,,😛😉
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This same thing was posted a few days ago.. but believe me these are nothing more than sketches.. none of the above is confirmed as of now!

These are just some ideas the cvs might be pondering over, or who knows maybe some fan posted it on fb and everyone's thinking its the cvs!!

Lets wait for an official article before assuming and believing anything!
tka1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2cute4u_22

okay i might sound stupid but more exited than shyams truth being out... im loving dishank arora!!!! if he comes in this show,... ill be SOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!! eeekkks i hope ur right,,,,😛😉

just got it from the facebook fan page...but yeahhh...shyams truth might be finally reveallled!!!!!!!!!! lol...just lost two ladies...dear oh dear...bichara...but he deserved it! 😆

-x-x-x-
butterfly06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Are these the same facebook people who claimed that their was a dance sequence between Arnav and Khushi a while ago.
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Not again!!..🤣🤣
🤣🤣..I think the guy playing his dad in the pic left the show for no screen time.🤣🤣.
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mahi0809

This same thing was posted a few days ago.. but believe me these are nothing more than sketches.. none of the above is confirmed as of now!

These are just some ideas the cvs might be pondering over, or who knows maybe some fan posted it on fb and everyone's thinking its the cvs!!

Lets wait for an official article before assuming and believing anything!

i agree. 

invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
So many things have been posted both officially and unofficialy by fans and news channels alike. I think we shouldnt believe news un till its verified because most of the rumours heard have been false. This may turn out to be true, and it could be interesting to watch. I just really dont want too much hate and scheming btw Khushi and Arnav, itll be too much like other shows x

What do you think will happen next on IPKKND? Let us know on: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1806488
captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hope they don't spoil the Arnav Khushi pairing for us viewers by showing too much hatred between the two characters!  Feel bad for Anjali:(
wida thumbnail
revenge and not even love yet :S