Pratigya

PRATIGYA,23rd Sept.Wriiten Update!!

gees thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
                 PLEASE LIKE THE ABOVE POST

Yayyy๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Yayyy๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Yayyy๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Yayyy
๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Look i am pumped up...ready to explode๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ..it's a victory that counts

Lovely Updates geetum di as always๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ mindblowing,fantastic,fabulos,rocking...OOPS can't find more words for yaa to appreciate these lovely updatesโญ๏ธ
would rate with 10 stars nowโญ๏ธ

Really loved ur hilarious comments...especially that shyamu bachelor๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Thanxx didi keep rocking with ur updates...

Hats Off to you for working so Hard for us:

Edited by Amit_Mehra - 12 years ago
Kriya_Arja thumbnail
GEETUM DII!WAT A LUBLYYY WU...U MADE IT MUCH MRE INTERESTING DAN DA REAL EPI...LUBBD KRIYA SCENE...AWESOME!MWAHS TO U FOR KEEPIN US ENTERTAINED DII!LLUBYA LOTSSS!
Kriya_Arja thumbnail
GEETUM DII!WAT A LUBLYYY WU...U MADE IT MUCH MRE INTERESTING DAN DA REAL EPI...LUBBD KRIYA SCENE...AWESOME!MWAHS TO U FOR KEEPIN US ENTERTAINED DII!LLUBYA LOTSSS!EAGERLY WAITIN FOR MONDAY!C U TOO IN KRIYALAND!
Mitu_ thumbnail
Gees well done๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
Episode roller caster , soo many story going on
lovely comments by youโญ๏ธ
hard work ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
Thanx a lot ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
gees thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kriya_Arja

GEETUM DII!WAT A LUBLYYY WU...U MADE IT MUCH MRE INTERESTING DAN DA REAL EPI...LUBBD KRIYA SCENE...AWESOME!MWAHS TO U FOR KEEPIN US ENTERTAINED DII!LLUBYA LOTSSS!

thank u darling..lub ya too๐Ÿค—
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant. Love the Special comments ๐Ÿ‘ Today's attraction was the last part. Oh! can't wait to watch. Thaaank You ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update, Gees, can't wait to watch๐Ÿ˜Š
gees thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

PLEASE LIKE THE ABOVE POST

Yayyy๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Yayyy๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Yayyy๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Yayyy
๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Look i am pumped up...ready to explode๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ..it's a victory that counts

Lovely Updates geetum di as always๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ mindblowing,fantastic,fabulos,rocking...OOPS can't find more words for yaa to appreciate these lovely updatesโญ๏ธ
would rate with 10 stars nowโญ๏ธ

Really loved ur hilarious comments...especially that shyamu bachelor๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Thanxx didi keep rocking with ur updates...

Hats Off to you for working so Hard for us:

omg Amit my sweet sweet lil bro.๐Ÿค—.jus lub u..๐Ÿค—.thxs chotay for such a grand applause.๐Ÿ‘..am simply floored! Words r not enough to say thank u to u.๐Ÿค—..Mindblowing post.๐Ÿ‘.thxs bro for taking such pains to show ur appreciation n lubbly support...u dont kno wat it means to me...thank u thank u once again for this Beauty ๐Ÿ‘!!kudos to u!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
gees thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anondo.R

Brilliant. Love the Special comments ๐Ÿ‘ Today's attraction was the last part. Oh! can't wait to watch. Thaaank You ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanx Anondo..my pleasure totally๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜›