Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Rans for the update...

WOW...Dharman is really a criminal and his words towards TA also has now becomes confusing...but somehow i badly want TPS to find out about Dharman at the earliest and let TA help TPS in it...πŸ˜›
please make Ta and TPS join hands and fight with Bhu and Dharman...that would be interesting...

WOW...Thulz in GW den ...its like she is in dinosaurs land and the diansaur is looking for a chance to eat her 🀒...,...her next job will be run to a phone shop, give a call to charu, cut the line and ask her to call back...and tell Thulz is ready for being a prey..🀒Grr...I too think Prabha and TA convo might be related to Dharman's/Bhu activities and I hope TA gets a clue about Dharman...but its totally confusing track..πŸ˜•

Police arresting Bhu...will that Jollu police arrest her...πŸ˜†

BTW...i think sudha asked not only Thulz to get one kg of cotton...even us i think...so is it a warning for us that more damage to our ears next week...πŸ˜•
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tks ranu for the update.

Though expecting to see dharman's tru colors did not expect him to hv arranged the rowdies..what a crafty fellow.. wish TPS realises dharman's true nature and let TA enter the picture...TPS hs already spent some lacs on this dharman and sure her mother does not approve of this..eaiting for her to realise and then i thing the fight between tps/bhuvana will take on another angle...(team needs to be on toes for this one)

sudha's lines to GW today--each one needed an applause and the line abt doubting her mother status and finally asking T to get cotton for her ears--super.

this time round i feel GW will encouter a new T- a T who has observed GW's nature and has been advised by S---GW may be upto her devious plans and her one on one encouter with T shud be different, i feel and hope for the same...

next week shud be an interesting line-up...

mala_15 thumbnail

Thanks Ranuja for the update. Now coming to the episode.

TPS was right in her point of view as Dr.Laxman deserves this kind of treatment for cheating her and leaving her all alone to suffer a lot in her life😊 and it was good to see TPS coming out with a plan to insult Bhuvana which she needs to undergo for her shameful act in the past.πŸ‘πŸΌ Finally the director has exposed to the viewers that Dharman is the person behind this attack as expected by the viewers.πŸ˜† I felt that Dharman should not have used the problem which exists between Bhuvana and TPS which degrades his character even more than before.😳

Moreover I fear that Thulasi will get into a big problem because of GWπŸ€” as she is being left alone by Puvi and Sudha for two days as they are going to a marriageπŸ˜” but on the other hand I doubt whether these two will attend the marriage because in one of the promo scenes it was shown that Namachivayam phones Puvi and tells him something which leaves him shocked. πŸ˜• Lets wait and see.😍

Last but not least it was irritating to see GW opening her gutter mouth😑😈 but felt happy when Sudha gave her a nice nosecut which was indeed a treat to the viewersπŸ‘ as she is a lady who plans everything criminally which causes a lot of problems to others which  makes them to suffer the consequences.πŸ€— 

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Ranuja for the nice update.

Shubba, Your prediction became true! The director has revealed Dharman was behind the attack on Sundari.

Pearl, The statement you tell about mother is really true. A good mother always has unconditional love for her children. The director is unfortunately showing three bad mothers - GW, Padma and Bhuvana. And then how is Indira? All of them have good children.

How is Sundari going to know Dharman is behind the attack and Dharman is just using Sundari to get money on demand? By any chance, is Laxman subjected to some type of blackmail by Bhuvana and that is why he left Sundari and even now he is finding he could not leave her. He was a competent doctor and we know that Nitish owes his life to this doctor.

Hope all of you are having a good weekend,
rosemary22 thumbnail
rEdited by rosemary22 - 12 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Thendralians,

SInce there are too many sticky topics occupying the front page I have clubed a few topics about Deepak ( old ones ofcourse) and posted under the topic Deepak...Deepak...in the announcement area...

If anyone looking for those topics...please look up in the announcement area right on top...

can some one Deepak's find  last years Birthday thread...I tried but no more patience and time...Just send  me a pm with the link please...

Thanks
Edited by atina - 12 years ago
sowjanya32 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
1.Tamil is a so innocent guy...He hate ppl bossovering him...

2.Puvi and sudha basically  cant say they are  nice ppl..But ordinary ppl...Purely oppurtunist and same time they love tamil and thulasi due to their innocence

3.GW i mean tamil mother purely underestimating tamil character and thulasi character to the core

4.Tamil has neither Love nor affection towards his mother..He just respect her..He basically knows abt her

5.Who is going to come in middle to ta and thulasi as charu said in phone to tamil..Will it create a problem?

6.Puvi and sudha has gone to marriage..Now Thulz vs GW at the same time tamil with prabha and why namashivayam calls puvi and why he is shocked?

7.Our Wish is tamil must come out with thulasi from that evil house..When it is going to happen
?Edited by sowjanya32 - 12 years ago
varuny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I love the last scene. The determination and the scare for her MIL  that Thulasi shows on her face superb.
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What Puvi told about TA to his mom indicates the truth of how TA is. Puvi told his mom that TA is trustworthy but TA could do something naively. That is the reason he is handling TA in a certain way. We know that is the way TA is and it will be good if he accepts this part. But we don't know whether Namashivayam is trustworthy.That is the reason TA could not stick on to any job. It is interesting even Puvi became responsible by following Sudha. What sort of mom both of them had who never cared to train her sons and daughter to be responsible persons? What Sudha told about GW is very true.
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Ranu...that was a superb update. πŸ‘

GW is getting worst by the day...why can't they show her bedridden?...that should shut her gap for good. 😑