Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Visva_VeeCha

Lol.. Even Posting Pics Becomes Bashing Here...

Wooow... 

after all this is  ultimate show's ultimate forumπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
pontiacbandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: kikyo

after all this is  ultimate show's ultimate forumπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
BeautyBabe thumbnail
ichcha loved veer before marrying vansh πŸ˜‰and asking sister's going to be hubby ..one's going to be jiju to marry her on his marriage night only after seeing his wealth and status  ..then marrying him via a fraud is also lust not pure divine love πŸ˜†
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

🀣and  i just pity those people who don't know what they write ..better look into yourself before commenting and i am  damn sure you will find all those flaws that you have mentioned in others in yourselfπŸ˜†

jia after reading sum ppl's posts, my belief in the saying that u can't make a biased prsn see the truth even if it dances in front of their eyes , has  i"ll bcum strong!! yaar i never ever imagined that i"ll cum across such ppl even in real life & even on net!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BeautyBabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

jia after reading sum ppl's posts, my belief in the saying that u can't make a biased prsn see the truth even if it dances in front of their eyes , has  i"ll bcum strong!! yaar i never ever imagined that i"ll cum across such ppl even in real life & even on net!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

me to yaar ..i have really recieved a shock when i read some posts here never ever in my life so far in real , on net , on t.v  anyhwere i have come across such logic as being discussed by some members  πŸ˜†
tiny15 thumbnail

me to yaar ..i have really recieved a shock when i read some posts here never ever in my life so far in real , on net , on t.v  anyhwere i have come across such logic as being discussed by some members  πŸ˜†

after all its UT forum & like u said its the ultimate forum of ultimate show!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BeautyBabe thumbnail

what implies to tappu then ?πŸ€”πŸ˜†and ichcha married her love whats wrong in that ? why she should care for her sister when her sister doesn't care for her ..when sister's so called husband hates his so called wife and  was forced to marry her and now he had thrown her out his life ..loves ichcha too much and suffered so much after losing ichcha and has done so much for ichcha... why she should let him suffer for mean sister ?

tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muktha_cute

par shaadi toh devar aur sis ki husband se kiya tha iccha ne

even after 1000 trials dog tail can never get straighten same applies 2 people like iccha

@bold yeah just like taps married her jija & that  2 fraudently!!!

@purple but this award is given 2 our DLTB by reporter!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†now don't say iits again a rumour!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Why dont some member stay away from post of tina if they r highly affected by rashmi disease. Simlpy avoid the post, that would be better for their health.

Why people making moutain out of nothing. r theyjealousof tina that she is more younger than rashmi and equally famouse like her.

Seriously i would not like to call them childish as even child would not like to fight for such silly reason.

Worried about baby? Few months back they were praying about death of baby.

Edited by -ASTHA- - 12 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
astha dear this"ll go away wid the RD leaving permanently!!now i really hope RD leave sthis show!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†atleast we"ll b saved from this torture of unseen scenes of icchha & "so-obvious gud qlities" of taps!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†