ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: muktha_cute

omg
if some1 handles their own baby like that will any1 keep quiet
no
but its not our own baby so what matters
whether they handle the baby carefully or not most important is 2 defend the person/actor we like
even if a person neglect a small infant if we like them its not a big deal🀒
disgusting

its a baby not toy
u play as much time u want with so negligance
and after got bored throw it aside

if we cant handle a baby better not 2 experiment with the baby
i personally dont
when one of my friends sis had given her 15 days baby 2 me i said her clearly but politely im afraid 2 carry the baby coz she is 2 small so plz place baby on my laps and i will play with her.

just for our fun sake we dont have right 2 make a infant suffer
my grandparents,aunts used 2 always tell me whenever we carry a baby its v.imp 2 place our hand on her neck and be very careful coz they are delicate and if we carry wrongly it will affect on their body parts

there is some thing called humanity
people who do say 1000 times differentiate btwn reel and real life they themselves cant differntiate it
just 2 support some person u can get outof all the morals,ethics which they want others 2 follow

so its better that who canthandle baby
stay away from babies
instead of playing with babies4 their fun sake

In that pic it looked like tina was just bothered of making herself look pretty for pic giving poses but not cared about disomfort of the baby! Too much!!!!
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

can ugiv that pic/link
where rashmi mishandled the baby
coz we hadnt seen any such scene where tapasya carried a baby with hands/legs
she always carried baby properly

there is a certain way 2 carry/handle difft species
even a rabbit should be lifted by catching her ears
then its ababy
jab ek animal ko hin pakadne ki certain way hoti hain then there isnt a proper way 2 lift d baby
when people so care 4 animals then how much care should be taken 2 handle a baby

@bold1 i don't need 2 give u link esply 4 a prsn like u!! go & watch all the last epis.why shud i do this 4 u as u r neither my on-line frnd nor even wid sum1 whos nice 2 oders!!πŸ₯±
@bold red did i say she handled him by his hands or legs?? srsly ppl not just watch sum oder show but also can't read posts properly!!i'd said that she took him in her arms but didn't support his neck by giving support of her hands!!

@bold purple acha!! hum sab naadan hain humen toh kuchh pata hi nahi hai!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†aur jiss tarah ki pic hai uss se kahin bhi nahi lagta hai ki she'd held the baby very cruely. we also held babaies like that for sum secs 2 take the pics!!
and now don't bother me 2 give u such pic also!!πŸ₯±πŸ₯±its really pathetic 2 see ppl justifying their fav. on-screen ckts!!🀒🀒🀒
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†can someone post the link of the episodes when ichcha was lusting and in love with satya avinash , and rathore πŸ˜•because i have many times  read here  she had been with five men πŸ˜•πŸ˜† veer, vansh , satya , avinash , rathore πŸ˜†Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kikyo

πŸ˜†can someone post the link of the episodes when ichcha was lusting and in love after satya avinash , and rathore πŸ˜•because i have many times  read here she had been with five men πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

jia even though theres no such epis but we'd seen sum ppl posting sum oder posts saying luk here sum1 has abused me though in that post its clear that wa ssaid 2 the ckt & that reply was given 2 sum1else's post!! but ppl 4get abt sending luvey-duvey PMs saying 2 shut up 4  giving their POVs in the forum itslef!!

and sum ppl think that by saying u don't've such link oders"ll instigate 2 post the link!! but i m not among such ppl who wants or needs 2 prove truth by giving proofs. i believe in "haath kangan ko aarsi kya aur pade likhe ko farsi kya"!!! so i don't need 2  give sum ppl links etc. esply those ppl who r neither frnds not unbiased & nice 2 oder fans oder than his/her fav.!!πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
BeautyBabe thumbnail

look who is talking about diverting topics πŸ˜†...who is expert in doing so ..the serial has progressed so much but on every post some people do keep the same jaap of uttaran πŸ˜†

BeautyBabe thumbnail
going for someone's house when called for help is something else but being with someone in love  lusting after him only to get him is something else ...here it is being said she had affair with five men ..in which episode it is shown πŸ˜• can u post the link πŸ˜›and also some people have blamed damini is lusting after jogi and his wealth when it was shown πŸ˜•Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kikyo

going for someone's house when called for help is something else but being with someone in love  lusting after him only to get him is something else ...here it is being said she had affair with five men ..in which episode it is shown πŸ˜•

arre jia didn't i tell u that in thos epis sum ppl even see iccha's non-existent luv 4 avinash!!
every1 knows iccha went wid avinash after believing his father's ill health (though he told her him as his master)& 2 give the dying man peace or a life. but ppl 4get easily that taps wa sresponsible & instigated a mentally weak prsn 4 suicide!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and jia don't ask such links oderwise we've 2 bear this torture of seeing that non-existent luv btn iccha & avinash!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Lol.. Even Posting Pics Becomes Bashing Here...
Wooow... 
BeautyBabe thumbnail
🀣and  i just pity those people who don't know what they write ..better look into yourself before commenting and i am  damn sure you will find all those flaws that you have mentioned in others in yourselfπŸ˜† Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail

i just pity those people who have half knowledge and just by listening one side story decide about character ofa  person whom they dnt knw  personally

the so called person has said that i asked them 2 shutup but hadnt they said y did i ask them 2 shutup or told some other story

if some1 is continously back of any1 calling them mentally-disabled,psycho,and need 2 consult a psychologist what that person would do thank them who are calling them psycho they will ask them 2 shut up and mind their own work

if u have any doubts on this before spreading false rumors ask jyoti she will tell u d truth

πŸ˜•πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

@bold πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†