bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Welcome all yaaro..🤗
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehek25

Thanx for the pics Bobby. The pic U have reproduced below was the most absurd scene that could ever be shown. Geet, the 51% stake-holder of KC is relegated to the position of a housewife taking food for her busy husband while her newly-wedded SIL gets to deal with an important project. Not only that butr she has to wait OUTSIDE till his meeting finishes...What happened to his office or if the meeting was in his office she could have waited in the conference room or any other room for that matter!...I felt it was the height of absurdity. Wonder whose brain-wave it was? Sorry but am totally upset by what I saw yesterday.

Its so disheartening to digest all these craps...I think the story writer has gone nuts..he needs mental treatment...humare kya show ko kya bana diye...yesterday I couldn't come OL coz of the last min shopping for Durga Puja..today I saw the spoilers ...only liked the golgappa pics..god knows where the story will go now..😕
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: tazeen_29

and Bobby I could'nt understand what was the rush of the scene where Maan gave Geet the red hot saree ..I mean we've waited so much.. could've waited another 2days until GC completely returns so that we would've got some romantic mahi moments in that saree ..and whats upto Cvs they just don't want our Geet to look gorgeous ..itni jaldi red saree uttarwa di ...they could've shown on Friday Maan gifting that saree to geet and continue the romance with intensity on Monday..but in Geet's language ''gaye bhainse paani mein''..😡.

Its really disgusting Taz to digest all these craps...Last week was the real test of our patience..
I donno what the CV's r upto..I personally think that if u've to end the show plzzz end it on a happy note with more Maaneet moments like the golden days of GHSP so that even after many days we can cherish those amazing moments...but can't see our beloved show to go in the drain like this..😡
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Bobby Ji For The Awesome Pics.

rabia04ful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thx bobby..loved the pics..thts not new shirt maan wore tht shirt few days back too..
but yeh its newy as been wore once before..lol.
colour suited him too...all n all fun to watch this shy side of maan too..