Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
gud nyt bobby sweet drms...
see ya...take care...
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: uluvmg

thanks for lovely pics !!   gc has new colour shirt... so hawwtt,handsome looking still not well ..πŸ˜† RTM  anniversary should be celebrated with perfect SR or atleast  passionate long awaited kiss😍 πŸ˜‰

U r welcome dear...yup...πŸ˜‰
Don't expect anything dear...the CV's r having amnesia ..they don't remember the past...like MSK..πŸ˜•
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvScooby

My dreams might actually become reality...Geet will become Sherni and pounce on Maan like there is no tomorrow...jungle style πŸ˜†

Exactly Pinku, abh sherni will have to woo her sher.πŸ˜‰..but I personally like the opposite to happen..that crappy writer Mahesh Pandey has murdered the characters of Maaneet😑 ..kaha gaye woh din.😭.when there was so much passion in Maan's eyes..😳
Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 years ago
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks bobby... I don't like the shy MSK... I hate the PH for doing this to our Maan...😑
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: priti11

agree with u bobby...but if they wanna end it...then end it on a good note...why ruining our MAANEET...like this...😭...i have taken a vow bobby will never-ever watch a show produced by 4lions...😑...the show which gave them name-fame...is given a step motherly treatment...

Exactly Priti, its their 1st show which brought them so much name & fame ..& they r treating it like a doormat.πŸ˜• feeling like killing that PH..if they destroy our show which they've already done I swear its a curse to that PH that all their shows will go in drain..gutter mei ghir ke bas marega..😑
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: phoenixgirl

Thanks bobby... I don't like the shy MSK... I hate the PH for doing this to our Maan...😑

Welcome dear...me too hate the PH & particularly the writer to hell..😑
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Seriously yaar, the writer either has no brains, or is deliberately ruining the show.  They could have made such a wonderful track out of the whole ML thingy, but no, they just have to mess it all up with the amritsar circus... I wish NT didn't leave the show... we wouldn't have had to bear those namoonas this much atleast...
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing wonderful pic.
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: phoenixgirl

Seriously yaar, the writer either has no brains, or is deliberately ruining the show.  They could have made such a wonderful track out of the whole ML thingy, but no, they just have to mess it all up with the amritsar circus... I wish NT didn't leave the show... we wouldn't have had to bear those namoonas this much atleast...

If the PH has to end the show then they should've end it with a happy note & not mess with our fav show & our beloved characters of Maaneet..the cv's have spoilt the essence of our show & murdered the characters of Maaneet brutally..
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: ytanuja

Thanks for sharing wonderful pic.

U r welcome dear..