Some exclusives from the 412th episode.. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by roshni19

@Bobby , Fantastic Pics . ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Add Dinning table wala pics also . 😳

ROSHNI, thanxxx dear..😃

Actually, DD shared screen space with the BD of GC in the dinning table so I didn't feel like adding them..😕

nice pics bobby...crazy Geet...she was despo n her dialogue of show Maan was so funny and true😉😛

Originally posted by priti11

bobby the ph is not concerned nor they r bothering to take any steps...i feel like...😭...
I think, the PH have decided to end this show so they r hell bent in destroying it & they r least concerned about our feelings...me too feeling like 😭  & too much annoyed with 4lions..😡
My dreams might actually become reality...Geet will become Sherni and pounce on Maan like there is no tomorrow...jungle style 😆

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

I think, the PH have decided to end this show so they r hell bent in destroying it & they r least concerned about our feelings...me too feeling like 😭  & too much annoyed with 4lions..😡
agree with u bobby...but if they wanna end it...then end it on a good note...why ruining our MAANEET...like this...😭...i have taken a vow bobby will never-ever watch a show produced by 4lions...😡...the show which gave them name-fame...is given a step motherly treatment...
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

U r welcome dear..
Yeah, that's what I replied in my another post..
last yr this time we got such passionate Maaneet scenes & this yr we r still wondering ..ki chilo r ki holo..😕

Really Bobby we want this passionate MSK back ...ML ke saath saath shyness kahan se aa gye ?? not done yaar..suchh mein cv's ko hi amnesia ho gaya hai ..bohat kuch bhool gaye hain..even forgotten that maaneet are the main lead not devini...we knw they've gone thru tough time with main leads not well but com'on yaar if they are professional then they must've had side track ready for any time in need...there were many attractive options available but no they have to concentrate on double wedding track with aweful comedy😡i don't have any problems with the actors ..they simply done their work but its the cvs who've failed badly in my pov to live up to the fans expectations... 
Originally posted by richa23

Bobby thanks for those pics of our Hawt EMM  ESSS KKK  Sweety cuty bubbly Geet .Bobby gr8 to see maan and geet today in the same frame after a long time. But today's episode was a filler. But today I desperately wanted to bail out NT at any cost seeing the  Overacting of nando.Rest all DD was Cute as usaual but bobby CVs are unnecessarily making her charecter weird by interfering in dev's matter makes me😡.But the best part was the dinning table scene and maan's avice to geet & eyelocks . The precap was also good But overall episode only rte to 7/10 That too for Gc returning to shoot and DD taking care that she is there in all scenes . any way weekend they were not to our expectations.

Richa,u r welcome dear..Actually, I was in no mood to post any pics coz I'm too much disheartened to see our fav show going in the drain..this crap writer, MP has destroyed the story line, killed the characters of Maaneet & totally spoilt the essence of the show.😡.it now quite clear that our show is heading towards its end so the PH have no interest in it..only it us who r hell bent in saving it at any cost & the leads who r trying to put their best as always..😕
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

nice pics bobby...crazy Geet...she was despo n her dialogue of show Maan was so funny and true😉😛

Thanxx Naz.😊   yeah,at least the leads r trying their level best to save the show & this utter crap story line..
thanks for lovely pics !!   gc has new colour shirt... so hawwtt,handsome looking still not well ..😆 RTM  anniversary should be celebrated with perfect SR or atleast  passionate long awaited kiss😍 😉
Originally posted by tazeen_29

Really Bobby we want this passionate MSK back ...ML ke saath saath shyness kahan se aa gye ?? not done yaar..suchh mein cv's ko hi amnesia ho gaya hai ..bohat kuch bhool gaye hain..even forgotten that maaneet are the main lead not devini...we knw they've gone thru tough time with main leads not well but com'on yaar if they are professional then they must've had side track ready for any time in need...there were many attractive options available but no they have to concentrate on double wedding track with aweful comedy😡i don't have any problems with the actors ..they simply done their work but its the cvs who've failed badly in my pov to live up to the fans expectations... 
Exactly Taz, I'm tooo depressed now & just replied about this crap writer Mahesh Pandey, who should be immediately kicked out of the show..He has destroyed the story line, brutally murdered the characters of the leads & made Devini the leads instead..the leads have put in heart & soul in the show but they've nothing to do...I mean where's the story line ? its utter nonsense...I'm really disgusted...finding no hopes coz the PH have turn blind & deaf ...they r literally wasting such amazing talents like GURTI..