Proud Of U Abha KaranPrasad... Love U Sooo Much..

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Abha, I'm proud of u...No...We r proud of U...Bcz 2day u did great job...U proved what is the real meaning of trust... One side ur sister and otherside ur brother in law... Sister stand against brother in law.. In this situatn evry normal persn just confusing..but ur trust with vimal... It is realy appreciatable... Hw much beautifuly u consolated shelly... Ur helplessness... It soo hurting... But last ur dialogue... No word to express hw much superb it was.. It was not only reply of that people(actuly I c't undrstnd who was them) but also a gud msg for society... U pointed somany thing facing women.. Why d't sum people aganist to women goes work.. Women hav no ryte to go work and no ryte to stand their own foot.. Ganga's water.. It purify all dirtynss of mind and sins.. Its belief of indians.. Abha said true..That type of people deserved it... U said all thing r inspiration of women.. Last part of 2day Its big truth and relatd to reality.. We r proud of abha.. U r absolutly rocking... U r d inspiration of entire womens in dis world...thank u soo much.. CVs gud great job.. Realy appreciatable work and gud msg 4 society.. Well down Abha KaranPrasad.. Well down CV's...Edited by rechus - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awhh yeah Abha does a very nice job when standing up for rights and all for women
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
This is what i love about Abha where she is always strong ๐Ÿ‘
khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Abha really did wonderful job today...her acting was amazing this is why i love her so much

rechus thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishalinie

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">This is what i love about Abha where she is always strong๐Ÿ‘</font>

agreed with u frd...
rechus thumbnail
Originally posted by: LavanyaUSA

Awhh yeah Abha does a very nice job when standing up for rights and all for women

true..
rechus thumbnail
Originally posted by: khyser2k11

Abha really did wonderful job today...her acting was amazing this is why i love her so much

agreed.. She is always rocking...
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

Abha was just amazing

She certainly was ๐Ÿ˜†
rechus thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

Abha was just amazing