Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Rajat Tokas#2||Come Back Soon||Invites Only (Page 16)

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 18993

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshera

@ Sara
Actually Tera chehra was the former name of the show. u r rite dunnow hw many times they'll change names n wen its gonna start.
Ya I know he's shooting. got the news frm RTW. Ab agar shooting strt ho hi gaya toh promo hi dikha dete. Atleast we could have managed with that much solace till the show comes on air.
Yah i know it was tera chehra ... but i was showng my dissapointment towards so many attempts of nae change... still no final news... even no news of final castng... bec as par last TC news dey approched Ayub Khan and acc 2 dat article he said that its not confirmd... but hopng for best may b jald hi promo dhikaen...

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 18993

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

@sara n khushi
its ok 
i dnt mind it 
i thought tum sab ko bura laga so boli 

are yaar every1 njoying except us 
hume to ab show chahiye 

pehle ye bolo ye shrishti nair hai kaun 
khoob bat chalu hai
HugDear Bharti
@ Red -- 0k Dear...aap khush...tau ...hum Khush... waise bhi P.khushi n B khushi k saathh khush hi rah saktae hainSmile...mae bhi apna naam Sara khushi rakh laiti hun...kaisa...WinkLOL
 
@ Green -- xactly... ab tau 0ct ka bhi mid honae ko hae.. atleast 1 promo tau banta haai... par ghareeb janta ki kon sunta hae yahaConfused
 
@ red -- wohi tau... apna Rajat tau duniya bhula kar surishti sahiba sae tweetr par chtng me busy hain... aur FB par sari RT deewanyon are worryng k akhir yah sirhti nayar hin kon... on FB in Rajat Fan grps fans makng topic on his tweets to srishti nayar even i have receivd sum PMs about her...LOLLOLLOL
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Joined: 27 August 2008
Posts: 41175

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara212

Originally posted by sweetshera

@ Sara
Actually Tera chehra was the former name of the show. u r rite dunnow hw many times they'll change names n wen its gonna start.
Ya I know he's shooting. got the news frm RTW. Ab agar shooting strt ho hi gaya toh promo hi dikha dete. Atleast we could have managed with that much solace till the show comes on air.
Yah i know it was tera chehra ... but i was showng my dissapointment towards so many attempts of nae change... still no final news... even no news of final castng... bec as par last TC news dey approched Ayub Khan and acc 2 dat article he said that its not confirmd... but hopng for best may b jald hi promo dhikaen...

ab jo ho jaldi ho n acha acha ho Cry
me missing my bro badlyCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Joined: 27 August 2008
Posts: 41175

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara212

Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

@sara n khushi
its ok 
i dnt mind it 
i thought tum sab ko bura laga so boli 

are yaar every1 njoying except us 
hume to ab show chahiye 

pehle ye bolo ye shrishti nair hai kaun 
khoob bat chalu hai
HugDear Bharti
@ Red -- 0k Dear...aap khush...tau ...hum Khush... waise bhi P.khushi n B khushi k saathh khush hi rah saktae hainSmile...mae bhi apna naam Sara khushi rakh laiti hun...kaisa...WinkLOL
 
@ Green -- xactly... ab tau 0ct ka bhi mid honae ko hae.. atleast 1 promo tau banta haai... par ghareeb janta ki kon sunta hae yahaConfused
 
@ red -- wohi tau... apna Rajat tau duniya bhula kar surishti sahiba sae tweetr par chtng me busy hain... aur FB par sari RT deewanyon are worryng k akhir yah sirhti nayar hin kon... on FB in Rajat Fan grps fans makng topic on his tweets to srishti nayar even i have receivd sum PMs about her...LOLLOLLOL
 
 

he he he btw my name is bharti n khushi is my nick name so u can call me bharti or khushiWink

are shrishti nair to famous ho gyi 
baba re i read it kitti baat karta hai ye ladka 

humse to kabhi nahi kiEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 18993

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

Originally posted by sara212

Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

@sara n khushi
its ok 
i dnt mind it 
i thought tum sab ko bura laga so boli 

are yaar every1 njoying except us 
hume to ab show chahiye 

pehle ye bolo ye shrishti nair hai kaun 
khoob bat chalu hai
HugDear Bharti
@ Red -- 0k Dear...aap khush...tau ...hum Khush... waise bhi P.khushi n B khushi k saathh khush hi rah saktae hainSmile...mae bhi apna naam Sara khushi rakh laiti hun...kaisa...WinkLOL
 
@ Green -- xactly... ab tau 0ct ka bhi mid honae ko hae.. atleast 1 promo tau banta haai... par ghareeb janta ki kon sunta hae yahaConfused
 
@ red -- wohi tau... apna Rajat tau duniya bhula kar surishti sahiba sae tweetr par chtng me busy hain... aur FB par sari RT deewanyon are worryng k akhir yah sirhti nayar hin kon... on FB in Rajat Fan grps fans makng topic on his tweets to srishti nayar even i have receivd sum PMs about her...LOLLOLLOL
 
 

he he he btw my name is bharti n khushi is my nick name so u can call me bharti or khushiWink

are shrishti nair to famous ho gyi 
baba re i read it kitti baat karta hai ye ladka 

humse to kabhi nahi kiEmbarrassed
@ blue -- yahi tai sab ko fikr hai..k hum sae tau kabhi itni kya kitni bhi baat nhi karta,,, i hv recved a PM on my FB in which RT fan was askg 2 me do i know srishti or kya its real RT... OMG
aur haan if v ask abt this to Rajat.. tau angry young man naraz hokae gussa karnae lage ga...LOLLOL

Edited by sara212 - 07 October 2011 at 6:11am
Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Joined: 27 August 2008
Posts: 41175

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
haan vo to hai gussa kitta aata hai 
hey bhagwan ye gusse me bilkul mujhpe gya hai 
sachi mera bhai hai Hug
mera chotu cutu 

jo bhi ho ask anish , pata kare kaun hai ye new RT frnd 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.sara-Araina-

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Joined: 15 December 2010
Posts: 36775

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Hey, how are you all doing today?

Well, yes even i heard that name indirectly
Who is this lucky girl who RT spends time with
Wanna know!! 
smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 18993

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess_Khushi

Hey, how are you all doing today?

Well, yes even i heard that name indirectly
Who is this lucky girl who RT spends time with
Wanna know!! 
Hi Khushi!!1
 
i asked Rt himself on tweeter...annd many of his fans also rweet him, PM him on RTW...and Rjat 2dat replied
 
 
rajattokas1Rajat Tokas
guys, dts my friend, so chill nd relax, nd plz do not ask it again as I dnt wnt 2 include her in ds situation, lol
6 hours agoFavoriteReply
 
LOLSumthng fishy i tell. yah all of sudden frnd kaha sae aae. RT made celeb in da age of 14...till then no friend news... and now he's apolodizg to her, thankng her, wshng her ...Shocked and woh bhi on publc forum teweeter...WA0!!!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandini25-Araina-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
samgeethamaral CC Part 9 [ Invites only ] Only "

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: thambu   Replies: 1187   Views: 98085

thambu 1187 98085 05 July 2017 at 3:17am by thambu
Rajat Tokas ||Hud Hud Dabang|| Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: Amor.   Replies: 1179   Views: 70409

Amor. 1179 70409 26 September 2011 at 2:41am by priyanka_rt_fan
.::~Happy Birthday Prince Rajat Tokas~::.pg 20-21

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27

Author: Amor.   Replies: 214   Views: 42224

Amor. 214 42224 29 August 2011 at 3:33pm by -X-NeeNee-X-
~HOL#74-She's back.She's back (INVITES ONLY)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: princess_dj   Replies: 1168   Views: 49961

princess_dj 1168 49961 08 September 2010 at 5:35am by princess_dj

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index