will handkerchief slowly open Khushi's eyes

hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Yesterday's episode, Khushi picks up Syam's handkerchief and gives it to Anjali. She notes that there is a letter S on it. Anjali tells her that her husband's name is Shyam and that belongs to him.

How long before, do we think, Khushi will spot that handkerchief at her buaji's house and actually start thinking?

She has already acknowledged that sometimes she gets people wrong, especially when she thought ASR was mean and a rakhsas but in reality, his true self is much different - nicer, kinder, softer.

Do you think she will soon realise that she made the mistake with Shyam as well?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hope she realises soon!!!
it wud be good fr her!!!!!
parul-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If she doesnt understand her uncle will find the truth im sure Edited by parul-fan - 12 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: hkhb17

Yesterday's episode, Khushi picks up Syam's handkerchief and gives it to Anjali. She notes that there is a letter S on it. Anjali tells her that her husband's name is Shyam and that belongs to him.

How long before, do we think, Khushi will spot that handkerchief at her buaji's house and actually start thinking?

She has already acknowledged that sometimes she gets people wrong, especially when she thought ASR was mean and a rakhsas but in reality, his true self is much different - nicer, kinder, softer.

Do you think she will soon realise that she made the mistake with Shyam as well?

hey good point !!👏

i thought there was some symbolism in khushi stepping on the handkerchief and returning it to anjali but i didn't this this. The CV's were particular about showing the letter S.

it is highly possible that Khushi will spot the Creep using the same hankie. 

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Maybe Anjali will say her husband calls her Rani Saiba and Khushi and her dad will also overhear Shyam calling Rani Saiba on the cell phone.

Plus, Khushi tells Shashi Babu about Barsi and that Anjali's husband;s name is also Shyam like their Shyamji!!!

I hope Khushi and Shashi Babu find out and Khushi tells Shyam to leave and go back to Anjali and they won't ever mention this!!
invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I hope she finds out soon enough. I am anxious to know who will be the first to find out because there are so many directions this could go in

What do you think will happen next on IPKKND? Let us know on: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1806488
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Oh wow. Never thought about this. This can actually happen. I hope this happens. 
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome thought. I wish they show this.. And slowly slowly his going to get exposed.
reima thumbnail
That would be so nice as it would be subtle, without  over dramatisation and realistic; and Khushi would be able to show her intelligence in deciphering the cheating without being de-based and without causing pain to Anjali or even  misunderstanding that could result otherwise. But sigh! would the CVs consider something as delicate as the handkerchief sign  leading to exposure- hope so.
shaheerdiwani thumbnail
Nice post .. I hope she does realize soon !!!